🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we headed to war? Iraq embassy being evacuated

Iran might support some terrorists.
There is no "might". And it's not "some". It's all of them around Israel. Your equivication is laughable.

Again, Israel isn't going anywhere. You can come to terms with that or delude yourself and disqualify yourself from any rational discussion of this.

Um... Iran funds and supplies those rocket attacks from Gaza, which are aimed at civilians.

Iran's living on the land they've lived on for 1,000's of years, just like Palestinians are. (The same doesn't hold true for Israel)

How dare Palestinians fight back against the thorn in their side since 1948.

Israel was formed out of the remains of the Ottoman Empire, just like Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Its just as legit a country as any of the others. This was Ottoman land from 1515 to 1918. Palestinians have a right to as state as well. They could have had one in 1948 with the UN partition plan, but instead they chose war. Eventually, one day, they will see that the only way for them to get their own state is to accept and recognize Israel as most of the rest of the world did in 1948.

Iran's a legit nation, Israel is not.

Iran isn't ethnic cleansing since 1948, like Israel has been.

Palestinians owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine well into the 1940's.

Israel simply ethnic cleansed them in the Nakba.

Do you consider Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey to be legit nations?

Overall, yes.

So why not Israel? It was formed around the same time out of the ruins of the Ottoman Empire. What makes Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey legit, but Israel not legit?

If we go to war against Iran under Trump, I bet it goes a lot differently than our attack on Saddam Hussein under the Bushes.

THIS president has a set of balls the size of maracas. Trump is no police action president.
Yeah...this time will be better...it's sure to be!!

Yeah, what could the mightiest military on the planet with a budget of nearly a trillion dollars unleashed possibly do against a backward 12th century nation the size of Alaska run by ayatollahs?
I seem to recall something along those lines being said by Saddam before their little dust up.

There is no "might". And it's not "some". It's all of them around Israel. Your equivication is laughable.

Again, Israel isn't going anywhere. You can come to terms with that or delude yourself and disqualify yourself from any rational discussion of this.

If might makes right, then Iran should steamroll Israel, if they can.

Of course, wittle baby Israel has to run to the USA for help.

Iran's living on the land they've lived on for 1,000's of years, just like Palestinians are. (The same doesn't hold true for Israel)

How dare Palestinians fight back against the thorn in their side since 1948.

Israel was formed out of the remains of the Ottoman Empire, just like Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Its just as legit a country as any of the others. This was Ottoman land from 1515 to 1918. Palestinians have a right to as state as well. They could have had one in 1948 with the UN partition plan, but instead they chose war. Eventually, one day, they will see that the only way for them to get their own state is to accept and recognize Israel as most of the rest of the world did in 1948.

Palestinians owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine well into the 1940's.

Overall, yes.

So why not Israel? It was formed around the same time out of the ruins of the Ottoman Empire. What makes Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey legit, but Israel not legit?

Because Zionist Israelis stole from Palestinians who owned more land, and made up the majority.

Irrelevant. Israel is legitimate and is not going anywhere, just like every other country carved out oft he old ottoman empire. And no, iran could not steamroll Israel, else they would. Try to remember that.

No, they woildnt need much of our help.

Dude, I'm starting to think you live in a fantasy world where Israel is going away. Come back to earth,my man.

Then the USA funds, and arms attacks on Palestinian civilians, by supporting Israel.
Yes, in a way, that's true.

But the fact remains that israel would not attack Palestinians, if they stop attacking. You can not say the same for them. Its as if they are hoping that Israel just decides to oush them all into the sea and be done with it.

Just kidding...it's precisely that. There are your "Hamas heroes". They hope to get all the palestinians killed, to start the final conflict.

Iran is a legit nation, Israel is a nation of colonialists, terrorists, and maniacs.

Iran has issues, Israel worse issues.
No, sorry, Israel is as legitimate. Blame the Turks for losing the war, I guess. But israel is a legitimate country. You can either have pragmatic discussion, or you can waste your time deluding yourself that Israel is not a sovereign , legitimate country. Two choices.

Your arguments are laughable.

Israel is actually a terrorist, and has been since it's founding.

As for Ottomans losing, it wasn't their land, it was Palestinian Arabs who owned more land than Jews.

The Ottoman Empire was the ruler of all of the Israel/Palestine territory from 1515 through 1917. Over 400 years, that was recognized by all other nations as territory belonging to the Ottoman Empire. You obeyed Ottoman law if you lived there, and were only allowed to live there if Ottoman Empire allowed you to. You can't start talking about anyone's right to the land there(in order to form a new country) until the Ottoman Empire was dissolved at the end of World War I.

No...you don't think/care about them. You just want your neocon victory over Iran.

Well, ButtWhistle, you are quickly showing that your claim of a 125 IQ was a lie as well. You don't know what I care about, you think I want Americans to die? You really are an ass. But if we are to go to war with Iran, I want it to be for a good necessary cause and for us to accomplish our goal quickly.

Funny how we defeated Germany and Japan in just a few short years with crude weapons but now people think every war must run decades with no end in sight. You either commit to fighting a war to win, or you resign yourself to an endless police action. Trump ain't no cop.

You typed the following:

'If we go to war against Iran under Trump, I bet it goes a lot differently than our attack on Saddam Hussein under the Bushes.

THIS president has a set of balls the size of maracas. Trump is no police action president.'

AND

'Yeah, what could the mightiest military on the planet with a budget of nearly a trillion dollars unleashed possibly do against a backward 12th century nation the size of Alaska run by ayatollahs?'

That is neocon talk. The talk of someone who does not have to put his own butt on the line.

If you truly cared about those troopers and their families - you would want Trump to avoid war AT ALL COSTS. And you would want him to honor his 'America First' promise.

But no...you sound like a guy who wants war....like it's 'some, damn football game'.

If you had put your neck on the line...okay. But you haven't. You say you have physical limitations? I call bullshit. I say you don't have the guts or the honor.
And you can always do volunteer service. But no...you cannot be bothered.

So you should hope for peace and keep your neocon drooling to yourself.

Maybe you are not calling for it as much as some.

But guys like you who refuse to stick their necks out for their country should shut the fuck up and hope for peace.

Every American has a right and a responsibility to be concerned about when the armed forces of the United States are used overseas to protect American interest. Most Americans cannot serve in the United States military. You would have to have a standing military of over 15 million for that to be even remotely possible. But every American can and should vote on these issues and voice their opinions. Its their responsibility to do so as citizens of this country.

Nearly all Americans supported military operations to track down and kill Osama Bin Ladin. But 85% to 90% of Americans were not serving or have ever served in the military. Every citizen, regardless of whether they have served in the military, has a right and a responsibility to judge whether they support military action in any particular situation.

Right to judge? Sure.

Be gung ho like toobfreak is when he did not even serve/volunteer to help.

Not in my book.

And you can join the reserves you know - that is not part of a 'standing army'? That's what I did.

As far as I am concerned - it should be like Switzerland...everyone who can has to join the reserves after serving in the 'standing army' for a relatively short period.

Anyway, I am not talking to you about this...I am talking to toobfreak.

Good day.

Irrelevant. Israel is legitimate and is not going anywhere, just like every other country carved out oft he old ottoman empire. And no, iran could not steamroll Israel, else they would. Try to remember that.

No, they woildnt need much of our help.

Dude, I'm starting to think you live in a fantasy world where Israel is going away. Come back to earth,my man.

Who cares what a Zionist has to say?
All Zionists are filth by their very nature.

We don't want anymore wars for Israel.

Certainly not one in Iran.

Then the USA funds, and arms attacks on Palestinian civilians, by supporting Israel.

But the fact remains that israel would not attack Palestinians, if they stop attacking. You can not say the same for them. Its as if they are hoping that Israel just decides to oush them all into the sea and be done with it.

Just kidding...it's precisely that. There are your "Hamas heroes". They hope to get all the palestinians killed, to start the final conflict.

Iran is a legit nation, Israel is a nation of colonialists, terrorists, and maniacs.

Dude give it a fucking rest already

No, sorry, Israel is as legitimate. Blame the Turks for losing the war, I guess. But israel is a legitimate country. You can either have pragmatic discussion, or you can waste your time deluding yourself that Israel is not a sovereign , legitimate country. Two choices.

As for Ottomans losing, it wasn't their land, it was Palestinian Arabs who owned more land than Jews.

The Ottoman Empire was the ruler of all of the Israel/Palestine territory from 1515 through 1917. Over 400 years, that was recognized by all other nations as territory belonging to the Ottoman Empire. You obeyed Ottoman law if you lived there, and were only allowed to live there if Ottoman Empire allowed you to. You can't start talking about anyone's right to the land there(in order to form a new country) until the Ottoman Empire was dissolved at the end of World War I.

No more war mongering with Iran, over terrorist Israel!

Palestinians lived there long enough to gain a Palestinian Arabic dialect, they owned more land, and made up the majority.

Why can't Zionists ever have the decency to admit Israel stole that land?

Overall, yes.

Because Zionist Israelis stole from Palestinians who owned more land, and made up the majority.

Most land, for private purchase, was purchased legally while it was Ottoman land. Certainly, after the Ottoman Empire was dissolved, both groups had a right to form their own individual independent states. The UN believe this and formed the UN partition plan. Israel accepted, unfortunately the Palestinians did not and attacked the new nation of Israel.

But the point is that both Jews and Palestinians had a right to form their own individual states after the Ottoman Empire dissolved in 1918. Over 160 countries around the world, including every country in Europe, recognized Israel's right to exist. Even, Arab states like Egypt and Jordan recognize Israel's right to exist.

Overall, yes.

Most land, for private purchase, was purchased legally while it was Ottoman land. Certainly, after the Ottoman Empire was dissolved, both groups had a right to form their own individual independent states. The UN believe this and formed the UN partition plan. Israel accepted, unfortunately the Palestinians did not and attacked the new nation of Israel.

But the point is that both Jews and Palestinians had a right to form their own individual states after the Ottoman Empire dissolved in 1918. Over 160 countries around the world, including every country in Europe, recognized Israel's right to exist. Even, Arab states like Egypt and Jordan recognize Israel's right to exist.

How dare Palestinians object to someone stealing their land.

Zionists are brutal thugs, terrorists, and maniacs.

Just look at how they behave towards Iran.

Enough is enough of your colossal menace.

No...you don't think/care about them. You just want your neocon victory over Iran.

Well, ButtWhistle, you are quickly showing that your claim of a 125 IQ was a lie as well. You don't know what I care about, you think I want Americans to die? You really are an ass. But if we are to go to war with Iran, I want it to be for a good necessary cause and for us to accomplish our goal quickly.

Funny how we defeated Germany and Japan in just a few short years with crude weapons but now people think every war must run decades with no end in sight. You either commit to fighting a war to win, or you resign yourself to an endless police action. Trump ain't no cop.

You typed the following:

'If we go to war against Iran under Trump, I bet it goes a lot differently than our attack on Saddam Hussein under the Bushes.

THIS president has a set of balls the size of maracas. Trump is no police action president.'

AND

'Yeah, what could the mightiest military on the planet with a budget of nearly a trillion dollars unleashed possibly do against a backward 12th century nation the size of Alaska run by ayatollahs?'

That is neocon talk. The talk of someone who does not have to put his own butt on the line.

If you truly cared about those troopers and their families - you would want Trump to avoid war AT ALL COSTS. And you would want him to honor his 'America First' promise.

But no...you sound like a guy who wants war....like it's 'some, damn football game'.

If you had put your neck on the line...okay. But you haven't. You say you have physical limitations? I call bullshit. I say you don't have the guts or the honor.
And you can always do volunteer service. But no...you cannot be bothered.

So you should hope for peace and keep your neocon drooling to yourself.

Maybe you are not calling for it as much as some.

But guys like you who refuse to stick their necks out for their country should shut the fuck up and hope for peace.

FU JACKOFF. Any idea how old I am? I almost died a few months ago of pulmonary embolisms. I can barely walk. FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on. HOW DARE YOU judge others you POS maggot fucking bullshiter termite. This has nothing to do with any of the crap you dream of. Like it or not you JERK, IF we go to war, WE GO TO WAR, it has NOTHING to do with whether you want to or not, whether men will die or not, because men ALWAYS DIE, some countries have volunteers that are GLAD to give their lives to defeat us, I hope we have a lot of people better than you. Your kind runs from a fight which is why we have this problem in the first place. If we go to war, you fight it to WIN, a DECISIVE win, not this screwing around like in Afghanistan and Iraq. The harder you kick the living shit out of the enemy, the less well they can fight back. Going in all out then SAVES LIVES both by weakening the enemy to the max before you put boots on the ground and by also defeating them more quickly. That is all I ever said or meant, shithead. The fact that you don't even know that tells me you don't know SHIT. Just like every other topic you stick your nose in on.
Fuck that. Your personal problems are yours and irrelevant. That your keyboard warrior ass, having no skin in the game, wants to advocate for a conflict where there is no need and nothing worth the cost to be gained, only reinforces the objective observation that thou art a contemptible asshole.

^^^

Knows nothing of the Yom Kippur War.

Six Arab nations tried and failed to conquer Israel in 1973. I don't recall the US getting involved.

Iran wasn't involved in that one.

It's only a matter of time, when Israel falls.

Tick tock, tick tock.

No one is equipped with enough information in this thread to know if or not we are headed for war.
None of us know what the SPECIFIC threats are.
Just the way it is.

Palestinians lived there long enough to gain a Palestinian Arabic dialect, they owned more land, and made up the majority.

Its not about who owns the majority of the land. Its about each group having the right to form a new country on the land they do own after the Ottoman Empire ceased to exist as a country around 1918. Israel has a right to exist. So does a Palestinian state have a right to exist. The UN partition plan of 1947 was the perfect agreement. It split everything down the middle. Essentially 50% of the Jews and 50% for the Palestinians. Jerusalem was supposed to be a UN city.

Today of course, the old UN partition plan is no longer possible. The most land a Palestinian state will have is the current occupied West Bank and Gaza. The Palestinians should be allowed to form an independent state in these areas.

^^^

Knows nothing of the Yom Kippur War.

Six Arab nations tried and failed to conquer Israel in 1973. I don't recall the US getting involved.

Iran wasn't involved in that one.

It's only a matter of time, when Israel falls.

Tick tock, tick tock.
Eh, time for you to join my ignore list. Bigoted swine.

Its not about who owns the majority of the land. Its about each group having the right to form a new country on the land they do own after the Ottoman Empire ceased to exist as a country around 1918. Israel has a right to exist. So does a Palestinian state have a right to exist. The UN partition plan of 1947 was the perfect agreement. It split everything down the middle. Essentially 50% of the Jews and 50% for the Palestinians. Jerusalem was supposed to be a UN city.

Today of course, the old UN partition plan is no longer possible. The most land a Palestinian state will have is the current occupied West Bank and Gaza. The Palestinians should be allowed to form an independent state in these areas.

When are you giving up your land to Native Americans?

As for Iran, we shouldn't be saber rattling there, for Israel's sake.

Forum List

Back