🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we headed to war? Iraq embassy being evacuated

Claim victory? I wasn’t even debating anyone. I agree with the notion that we shouldn’t babysit any other country, but minding our own business is the precise strategy that got us involved in WWII
Enacting economic blockades is minding your own business?

No it isn’t.

You sound like a violent kook, Iran's not the one shooting into crowd massacring people (Zionist Israel is)
Um... Iran funds and supplies those rocket attacks from Gaza, which are aimed at civilians.

Iran's living on the land they've lived on for 1,000's of years, just like Palestinians are. (The same doesn't hold true for Israel)

How dare Palestinians fight back against the thorn in their side since 1948.

There’s a dangerous pacifist mentality that has spread to both conservatives and liberals. I’m not saying we should go to war with Iran at this moment or in the future, but war sometimes is a necessary evil. To draw a line in the sand and be against war no matter what circumstances are presented is a proven dangerous foreign policy.

You sound like a violent kook, Iran's not the one shooting into crowd massacring people (Zionist Israel is)

You have a sickness. Your bitterness is destroying you. Seek help before it’s too late.

You're racial trash, a violent war mongering maniac, and a Liberal idiot.

If they are truly that big a threat, destroy their facilities and capabilities.
Uh, facilities and capabilities that they can rebuild and regain.

Don't get me wrong, I am not in favor of any war we enter where we aren't there to win it swiftly and decisively.

Playing cat and mouse with words and war games does nothing to deter their nuclear ambitions and you know it.

Like I said, I am not in favor of going to war if we are not there to win.
The days of "winning" wars are long over.

We are a nation divided and short of an act of war like Pearl Harbor we will never again be unified enough to engage in and win a war.

With all due respect to you, Gramps, you better hope that changes. We can't assume we'll never get into another war again. We can't assume we will never be invaded.

There’s a dangerous pacifist mentality that has spread to both conservatives and liberals. I’m not saying we should go to war with Iran at this moment or in the future, but war sometimes is a necessary evil. To draw a line in the sand and be against war no matter what circumstances are presented is a proven dangerous foreign policy.

You have a sickness. Your bitterness is destroying you. Seek help before it’s too late.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

You are a very sick kid.

You are a very sick kid.

You can't even defend your positions, because you're scum.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

Most of this forum are Classical Liberals, and don't even realize it.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

Racial trash and an idiot yes...but a violent, war mongering liberal never lol

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

You're a Classical Liberal, and a war mongering maniac, for sure.

Um... Iran funds and supplies those rocket attacks from Gaza, which are aimed at civilians.

Iran's living on the land they've lived on for 1,000's of years, just like Palestinians are. (The same doesn't hold true for Israel)

I didn't make any value judgment. I was correcting your incorrect statement.

Sure, they can fight a war they already lost. Frankly, they are lucky the restrained Israel hasn't dumped all of them in the sea. And again, that's not a value judgment. Its a simple statement of the facts of the situation.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

You're a Classical Liberal, and a war mongering maniac, for sure.

If that makes you feel better...

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

Most of this forum are Classical Liberals, and don't even realize it.
Heh

I am a classical liberal.

There is a difference between classical liberalism and liberalism. Just fyi.

I didn't make any value judgment. I was correcting your incorrect statement.

Sure, they can fight a war they already lost. Frankly, they are lucky the restrained Israel hasn't dumped all of them in the sea. And again, that's not a value judgment. Its a simple statement of the facts of the situation.

Israel restrained?
Are you hallucinating again?
They just shot 16 Palestinian people.

As for Iran, they don't have the history of ethnic cleansing, or Israel does in the past 70, or so years.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?
That dude is an idiot. Seems to be contagious as I was called a leftist earlier today to by someone else on the right lol

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?
That dude is an idiot. Seems to be contagious as I was called a leftist earlier today to by someone else on the right lol

You are a Liberal Leftist.

Classical Liberalism = Capitalism.

First Leftists = Capitalists.

The real Right-Wing is Authoritarian.

Why U.S. Just Ordered Non-Emergency Employees to Leave Iraq Embassy

Sure seems like a preamble.

Why does every single president get us into wars? The timing is very suspicious imo

Non-Emergency Employees are often ordered to leave countries for a variety of reasons. There is no conflict or war with Iran about to happen. The Aircraft Carrier group heading to the Persian Gulf is on a normal rotation. The movement of extra B-52 Bombers to the region is just a precaution, good training, as well as serving as warning. There was some intelligence that Iranian backed militia's were going to launch attacks on U.S. troops in Syria and Iraq, but that's highly unlikely. Both Iran and the United States have maintained a peaceful co-existence with their forces and proxies in both Syria and Iraq the past five years.

No...you don't think/care about them. You just want your neocon victory over Iran.

Well, ButtWhistle, you are quickly showing that your claim of a 125 IQ was a lie as well. You don't know what I care about, you think I want Americans to die? You really are an ass. But if we are to go to war with Iran, I want it to be for a good necessary cause and for us to accomplish our goal quickly.

Funny how we defeated Germany and Japan in just a few short years with crude weapons but now people think every war must run decades with no end in sight. You either commit to fighting a war to win, or you resign yourself to an endless police action. Trump ain't no cop.

You typed the following:

'If we go to war against Iran under Trump, I bet it goes a lot differently than our attack on Saddam Hussein under the Bushes.

THIS president has a set of balls the size of maracas. Trump is no police action president.'

AND

'Yeah, what could the mightiest military on the planet with a budget of nearly a trillion dollars unleashed possibly do against a backward 12th century nation the size of Alaska run by ayatollahs?'

That is neocon talk. The talk of someone who does not have to put his own butt on the line.

If you truly cared about those troopers and their families - you would want Trump to avoid war AT ALL COSTS. And you would want him to honor his 'America First' promise.

But no...you sound like a guy who wants war....like it's 'some, damn football game'.

If you had put your neck on the line...okay. But you haven't. You say you have physical limitations? I call bullshit. I say you don't have the guts or the honor.
And you can always do volunteer service. But no...you cannot be bothered.

So you should hope for peace and keep your neocon drooling to yourself.

Maybe you are not calling for it as much as some.

But guys like you who refuse to stick their necks out for their country should shut the fuck up and hope for peace.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?
LOL.

Common occurrence around here it seems.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

You are a Liberal Leftist.

Classical Liberalism = Capitalism.

First Leftists = Capitalists.

The real Right-Wing is Authoritarian.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back