🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are we headed to war? Iraq embassy being evacuated

You sound like a violent kook, Iran's not the one shooting into crowd massacring people (Zionist Israel is)
Um... Iran funds and supplies those rocket attacks from Gaza, which are aimed at civilians.

Iran's living on the land they've lived on for 1,000's of years, just like Palestinians are. (The same doesn't hold true for Israel)

How dare Palestinians fight back against the thorn in their side since 1948.

Israel was formed out of the remains of the Ottoman Empire, just like Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Its just as legit a country as any of the others. This was Ottoman land from 1515 to 1918. Palestinians have a right to as state as well. They could have had one in 1948 with the UN partition plan, but instead they chose war. Eventually, one day, they will see that the only way for them to get their own state is to accept and recognize Israel as most of the rest of the world did in 1948.

You have a sickness. Your bitterness is destroying you. Seek help before it’s too late.

You're racial trash, a violent war mongering maniac, and a Liberal idiot.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?
That dude is an idiot. Seems to be contagious as I was called a leftist earlier today to by someone else on the right lol

You are a Liberal Leftist.

Classical Liberalism = Capitalism.

First Leftists = Capitalists.

The real Right-Wing is Authoritarian.
giphy.gif

Most Americans are completely ignorant of political spectrum, and politics in general.

First Leftists were Capitalists.

Classical liberalism

Fucking neocon coward

Cowards are those with the ability to fight who are unwilling to stand up and fight when the situation calls for it.

Cowards also pick the wrong fights.

Cowards sit back helplessly as a threat from afar turns on them and consumes them.

You uh, shouldn't be calling anyone a coward, soldier.

Last edited:
Israel restrained?
Are you hallucinating again?
They just shot 16 Palestinian people.
Yep,restrained. 16 is not 1600. The rocket attacks are an act of war, regardless of who you think started it.

What Israel does in settlements, and it's massacres is an act of war.

It's no wonder why Palestinians fight back.

Iran's done no such thing, why do we even support terrorist Israel, is beyond me.

You're racial trash, a violent war mongering maniac, and a Liberal idiot.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?
That dude is an idiot. Seems to be contagious as I was called a leftist earlier today to by someone else on the right lol

giphy.gif

Most Americans are completely ignorant of political spectrum, and politics in general.

Classical liberalism
You strike me as a Eurocentrist.

You sound like a violent kook, Iran's not the one shooting into crowd massacring people (Zionist Israel is)
Um... Iran funds and supplies those rocket attacks from Gaza, which are aimed at civilians.

Iran's living on the land they've lived on for 1,000's of years, just like Palestinians are. (The same doesn't hold true for Israel)

Israel was formed out of the remains of the Ottoman Empire, just like Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Its just as legit a country as any of the others. This was Ottoman land from 1515 to 1918. Palestinians have a right to as state as well. They could have had one in 1948 with the UN partition plan, but instead they chose war. Eventually, one day, they will see that the only way for them to get their own state is to accept and recognize Israel as most of the rest of the world did in 1948.

Iran's a legit nation, Israel is not.

Iran isn't ethnic cleansing since 1948, like Israel has been.

Palestinians owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine well into the 1940's.

Israel simply ethnic cleansed them in the Nakba.

Rocko? A Liberal?

Since when?

giphy.gif

Classical liberalism
You strike me as a Eurocentrist.

I despise the nations West of Poland, and sometimes even question if they're fully evolved Humans.

What Israel does in settlements, and it's massacres is an act of war.
I don't disagree.

It's no wonder why Palestinians fight back.
I also understand that. But, let's be real...this is about religion. They always have.

Iran's done no such thing
Hmm,no, they are culpable. They fund and arm the attacks on israeli civilians.

Then the USA funds, and arms attacks on Palestinian civilians, by supporting Israel.

The Axis of evil isn't Iran, it's actually the USA, Israel, and Saudi Arabia.

Why U.S. Just Ordered Non-Emergency Employees to Leave Iraq Embassy

Sure seems like a preamble.

Why does every single president get us into wars? The timing is very suspicious imo

Maybe Jimmy The Peanut should have thought-through his cowardly reaction when a former Ally, The Shah of Iran, was overthrown and persecuted by the Assahollahs in Iran.

Totally on that scumbag. Totally. May he rot in Hell for all eternity......

What dimocrap scum put the Shah through is an embarrassment to this Country.

But, dimocrap scum being the scum they are, will take the side of people (IRGC) who single out and target innocent young women like Neda who was just marching in the street in support of her fellow citizens.

23neda.screengrab.600.jpg

Neda_Agha-Soltan.jpg

You also might want to ask, "Where was the total scumbag and COWARD, obama, when we had the chance to help Iran's people overthrow a Totalitarian theocracy"?

Go ahead...... Ask.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth
Criminally stupid comment. Carter was a fucking scapegoat.

Then the USA funds, and arms attacks on Palestinian civilians, by supporting Israel.
Yes, in a way, that's true.

But the fact remains that israel would not attack Palestinians, if they stop attacking. You can not say the same for them. It's as if they are hoping that Israel just decides to push them all into the sea and be done with it...

Just kidding...it's precisely that. There are your "Hamas heroes". They hope to get all the palestinians killed, in order to start the final conflict. They hope the islamic world rises up and destroys israel, and then conquers the world.

No...you don't think/care about them. You just want your neocon victory over Iran.

Well, ButtWhistle, you are quickly showing that your claim of a 125 IQ was a lie as well. You don't know what I care about, you think I want Americans to die? You really are an ass. But if we are to go to war with Iran, I want it to be for a good necessary cause and for us to accomplish our goal quickly.

Funny how we defeated Germany and Japan in just a few short years with crude weapons but now people think every war must run decades with no end in sight. You either commit to fighting a war to win, or you resign yourself to an endless police action. Trump ain't no cop.

You typed the following:

'If we go to war against Iran under Trump, I bet it goes a lot differently than our attack on Saddam Hussein under the Bushes.

THIS president has a set of balls the size of maracas. Trump is no police action president.'

AND

'Yeah, what could the mightiest military on the planet with a budget of nearly a trillion dollars unleashed possibly do against a backward 12th century nation the size of Alaska run by ayatollahs?'

That is neocon talk. The talk of someone who does not have to put his own butt on the line.

If you truly cared about those troopers and their families - you would want Trump to avoid war AT ALL COSTS. And you would want him to honor his 'America First' promise.

But no...you sound like a guy who wants war....like it's 'some, damn football game'.

If you had put your neck on the line...okay. But you haven't. You say you have physical limitations? I call bullshit. I say you don't have the guts or the honor.
And you can always do volunteer service. But no...you cannot be bothered.

So you should hope for peace and keep your neocon drooling to yourself.

Maybe you are not calling for it as much as some.

But guys like you who refuse to stick their necks out for their country should shut the fuck up and hope for peace.

Every American has a right and a responsibility to be concerned about when the armed forces of the United States are used overseas to protect American interest. Most Americans cannot serve in the United States military. You would have to have a standing military of over 15 million for that to be even remotely possible. But every American can and should vote on these issues and voice their opinions. Its their responsibility to do so as citizens of this country.

Nearly all Americans supported military operations to track down and kill Osama Bin Ladin. But 85% to 90% of Americans were not serving or have ever served in the military. Every citizen, regardless of whether they have served in the military, has a right and a responsibility to judge whether they support military action in any particular situation.

But the fact remains that israel would not attack Palestinians, if they stop attacking. You can not say the same for them. Its as if they are hoping that Israel just decides to oush them all into the sea and be done with it.

Just kidding...it's precisely that. There are your "Hamas heroes". They hope to get all the palestinians killed, to start the final conflict.

Iran is a legit nation, Israel is a nation of colonialists, terrorists, and maniacs.

Iran has issues, Israel worse issues.

Palestinians owned more land, and made up the majority of Palestine well into the 1940's.

Do you consider Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey to be legit nations?

But the fact remains that israel would not attack Palestinians, if they stop attacking. You can not say the same for them. Its as if they are hoping that Israel just decides to oush them all into the sea and be done with it.

Just kidding...it's precisely that. There are your "Hamas heroes". They hope to get all the palestinians killed, to start the final conflict.

Iran is a legit nation, Israel is a nation of colonialists, terrorists, and maniacs.

No, sorry, Israel is as legitimate. Blame the Turks for losing the war, I guess. But israel is a legitimate country. You can either have pragmatic discussion, or you can waste your time deluding yourself that Israel is not a sovereign , legitimate country. Two choices.

Do you consider Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey to be legit nations?

Overall, yes.

No, sorry, Israel is as legitimate. Blame the Turks for losing the war, I guess. But israel is a legitimate country. You can either have pragmatic discussion, or you can waste your time deluding yourself that Israel is not a sovereign , legitimate country. Two choices.

Your arguments are laughable.

Iran might support some terrorists.

Israel is actually a terrorist, and has been since it's founding.

As for Ottomans losing, it wasn't their land, it was Palestinian Arabs who owned more land than Jews.

No...you don't think/care about them. You just want your neocon victory over Iran.

Well, ButtWhistle, you are quickly showing that your claim of a 125 IQ was a lie as well. You don't know what I care about, you think I want Americans to die? You really are an ass. But if we are to go to war with Iran, I want it to be for a good necessary cause and for us to accomplish our goal quickly.

Funny how we defeated Germany and Japan in just a few short years with crude weapons but now people think every war must run decades with no end in sight. You either commit to fighting a war to win, or you resign yourself to an endless police action. Trump ain't no cop.

You typed the following:

'If we go to war against Iran under Trump, I bet it goes a lot differently than our attack on Saddam Hussein under the Bushes.

THIS president has a set of balls the size of maracas. Trump is no police action president.'

AND

'Yeah, what could the mightiest military on the planet with a budget of nearly a trillion dollars unleashed possibly do against a backward 12th century nation the size of Alaska run by ayatollahs?'

That is neocon talk. The talk of someone who does not have to put his own butt on the line.

If you truly cared about those troopers and their families - you would want Trump to avoid war AT ALL COSTS. And you would want him to honor his 'America First' promise.

But no...you sound like a guy who wants war....like it's 'some, damn football game'.

If you had put your neck on the line...okay. But you haven't. You say you have physical limitations? I call bullshit. I say you don't have the guts or the honor.
And you can always do volunteer service. But no...you cannot be bothered.

So you should hope for peace and keep your neocon drooling to yourself.

Maybe you are not calling for it as much as some.

But guys like you who refuse to stick their necks out for their country should shut the fuck up and hope for peace.

FU JACKOFF. Any idea how old I am? I almost died a few months ago of pulmonary embolisms. I can barely walk. FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on. HOW DARE YOU judge others you POS maggot fucking bullshiter termite. This has nothing to do with any of the crap you dream of. Like it or not you JERK, IF we go to war, WE GO TO WAR, it has NOTHING to do with whether you want to or not, whether men will die or not, because men ALWAYS DIE, some countries have volunteers that are GLAD to give their lives to defeat us, I hope we have a lot of people better than you. Your kind runs from a fight which is why we have this problem in the first place. If we go to war, you fight it to WIN, a DECISIVE win, not this screwing around like in Afghanistan and Iraq. The harder you kick the living shit out of the enemy, the less well they can fight back. Going in all out then SAVES LIVES both by weakening the enemy to the max before you put boots on the ground and by also defeating them more quickly. That is all I ever said or meant, shithead. The fact that you don't even know that tells me you don't know SHIT. Just like every other topic you stick your nose in on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back