Are we pushing Russia into a nuclear response?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I am very concerned about the Ukraine/NATO attacks inside Russia. Like it or not, Russia has nuclear weapons and will not hesitate to use them if it perceives a threat to its existence. It seems like a cease-fire agreement would be the best way to avoid further escalation, but we seem bent on destabilizing Russia as punishment for its transgressions. How did that work out for Germany after WW1? Is another Armageddon in Europe's future?

I am very concerned about the Ukraine/NATO attacks inside Russia. Like it or not, Russia has nuclear weapons and will not hesitate to use them if it perceives a threat to its existence. It seems like a cease-fire agreement would be the best way to avoid further escalation, but we seem bent on destabilizing Russia as punishment for its transgressions. How did that work out for Germany after WW1? Is another Armageddon in Europe's future?
We all should believe Putin's clear statement on the use of nuclear weapons. Most important is Putin sayind on behalf of his country's military that it will be all or nothing.

At the present Russia is still responding with much greater effect on the Ukraine, than what Russia suffers.

The greatest danger of nuclear war is in the building conflict between the Zionist regime and Iran and it's proxies. It's being claimed that Iran has armed the Houthis with the highest state of art hypersonic weapons that are a real threat to US aircraft carriers. I would be more worried about that touching off the nuclear spark!

They don't just have nukes, they have the most nukes. Unlike America they also aren't restrained by a No First Use doctrine.

Now, whether they would risk all of Russia by using them is anyones guess.

Forum List

Back