Are We Witnessing the 'High Water Mark' of Multiculturalism?

The rising tide of multiculturalism has barely begun and has a long way to go.
Are you for the rising tide of multiculturalism?
Got to work with it, can shape it, can't stop it.
Oh it can be stopped. You're just afraid to try.
False! like most sane people, JakeStarkey and I recognize that assholes like you are examples of a idology that's fast approaching extinction.
Extinction! I doubt that. Trump's rising poll numbers are proof of that.
Trump and his people will turn you folks over to the LEO for suggesting criminal activity.

Farrge called it again, back in APril, "When ISIS says that they will flood our continent with half a million Islamic extremists, they mean it."

The rising tide of multiculturalism has barely begun and has a long way to go.
Are you for the rising tide of multiculturalism?
Got to work with it, can shape it, can't stop it.
Oh it can be stopped. You're just afraid to try.
False! like most sane people, JakeStarkey and I recognize that assholes like you are examples of a idology that's fast approaching extinction.
Extinction! I doubt that. Trump's rising poll numbers are proof of that.
proof
Of what? trump's numbers are a last ditch effort to resurrect a world that never existed.

Our foolish European cousins will probably require another dozen or more such attacks before they finally pull their heads out of their asses.

They have already admitted vast numbers of vipers into their midst.

Cultural and Societal Suicide.

One that may very well be too late to stop.

God help the poor fools.

Our foolish European cousins will probably require another dozen or more such attacks before they finally pull their heads out of their asses.

God help the poor fools.
Do what general lazyboy?

Our foolish European cousins will probably require another dozen or more such attacks before they finally pull their heads out of their asses. God help the poor fools.
Yeah, we'll see. There was already some push back in Germany, for example, to the flood of refugees, before the Paris attacks.

This is pretty blatant, but many will say it's not enough to matter. Such as the usual suspects here.

Our foolish European cousins will probably require another dozen or more such attacks before they finally pull their heads out of their asses. God help the poor fools.
Yeah, we'll see. There was already some push back in Germany, for example, to the flood of refugees, before the Paris attacks.

This is pretty blatant, but many will say it's not enough to matter. Such as the usual suspects here..
Yes. The timid rabbits, those channeling the ghost of Neville Chamberlain, and the sissy-marys, of course. Europe needs to toughen back up. Time to pull their weight again.

...Nothing, as I expected.
Good. When you qualify a question with an unprovoked personal insult, nothing is exactly what you deserve. Asswipe.
What insult? you and lots of other arm chair warriors have been making impotent threats and melodramatic speeches since the news broke.
"We"get it, the Muslims need an ass kicking .

Forum List

Back