Are We Witnessing the 'High Water Mark' of Multiculturalism?

We're seeing the predictable result of hypersensitivity, lowered standards, avoiding "hurt feelings", Identity Politics, constant attempts to divide, trying not to "offend" and whining about "micro-aggressions".

Just check the headlines. There's no surprise here.

Last edited:
We're seeing the predictable result of hypersensitivity, lowered standards, avoiding "hurt feelings", Identity Politics, constant attempts to divide, trying not to "offend" and whining about "micro-aggressions".

Just check the headlines. There's no surprise here.
No, we are seeing the result of the supremacy of destructive personalities.

Yep, all over the USA and in Europe, people are looking around at all the chaos and going 'WTF? Why did we listen to these abject fools? Send the bastards home!'
Yes the ignorant are and have been since we left the trees.

"Are We Witnessing the 'High Water Mark' of Multiculturalism?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

It's predicated on the ridiculous lie that 'multiculturalism' exists as some sort of 'official' government policy, purposely 'implemented' to realize a particular 'goal,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
It implies that people are getting backed into a corner, and they are getting their back up.
Only the ignorant and fearful ones.
translation: unestablished. I.e, young.
Correct translation not the young but the set in their way.

Ian Bremmer: 'I Fear' 'You'll See Increasingly Large Amounts of Xenophobia and Populism' After Paris Attacks - Breitbart

Eurasia Group President Ian Bremmer stated, “I fear that going forward, we’re going to start talking about a two-track Europe politically, where you’ll see increasingly large amounts of xenophobia and populism” and “unfortunately, we’re seeing borders being closed” during MSNBC’s coverage of the terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday.

Bremmer said, “I guess the biggest thing is that Europe is in a much deeper crisis than it has at any point since the end of the Cold War. The French will show extraordinary resilience and solidarity as a consequence of this, but Europe will not. I would argue yes, this is France’s 9/11, but also that the social fabric of what it means to be Europe is unraveling in front of our eyes, and unfortunately, we’re seeing borders being closed. This isn’t just France. We’ve seen borders be closed over the course of the last week as a consequence of the refugee crisis, none of this is going to get better. We have failed states across the Middle East. We have record numbers of refugees. We have $40 oil. The economic capability to get these countries back on their feet is not there, and the military and leadership wherewithal to try to create stability in these countries isn’t going to happen either. Europe is in the face of this. In the United States. We can talk about immigrants coming from Mexico. That is a reality that unfortunately, the Europeans cannot accept.”

He added, “I fear that we’re going to see, yes, an extraordinary resilience on the part of the French citizens, and international leaders from all over the world, including Europe, will say the right things, they’ll stream to France, they’ll light the candles, but there’s going to be a reaction here. There’s going to be enormous populism. You know, Brian, over the last eight years we’ve talked about a two-track Europe economically, that there was a core and a periphery, that some were doing well, some weren’t economically. I fear that going forward, we’re going to start talking about a two-track Europe politically, where you’ll see increasingly large amounts of xenophobia and populism, you’ll see political forces that will become stronger, that are away from the establishment. You’re already seeing that in France. They have regional elections coming up next month. I fear that the Front national will do quite well in those elections. This is made for that kind of populism. And it’s not just there, you’ll see it across eastern Europe. Merkel’s extraordinary leadership in saying that they’ll accept 800,000 refugees a year is incredibly unpopular, both in many segments of German society, but also across Europe, and unfortunately the tragedy that we’re seeing play out on our screens in front of our eyes this evening is really going to feed into what’s going to be a very ugly narrative across Europe.”

Yeah, people in a democracy voting for their own interests and against cheap labor for corporate profits who might kill your children.

Imagine that, and it is all 'xenophobia' and 'populism' to want your kids to be safe.

Pathetic, even for a libtard.
You've just discribed conservatives.

Ian Bremmer: 'I Fear' 'You'll See Increasingly Large Amounts of Xenophobia and Populism' After Paris Attacks - Breitbart

Eurasia Group President Ian Bremmer stated, “I fear that going forward, we’re going to start talking about a two-track Europe politically, where you’ll see increasingly large amounts of xenophobia and populism” and “unfortunately, we’re seeing borders being closed” during MSNBC’s coverage of the terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday.

Bremmer said, “I guess the biggest thing is that Europe is in a much deeper crisis than it has at any point since the end of the Cold War. The French will show extraordinary resilience and solidarity as a consequence of this, but Europe will not. I would argue yes, this is France’s 9/11, but also that the social fabric of what it means to be Europe is unraveling in front of our eyes, and unfortunately, we’re seeing borders being closed. This isn’t just France. We’ve seen borders be closed over the course of the last week as a consequence of the refugee crisis, none of this is going to get better. We have failed states across the Middle East. We have record numbers of refugees. We have $40 oil. The economic capability to get these countries back on their feet is not there, and the military and leadership wherewithal to try to create stability in these countries isn’t going to happen either. Europe is in the face of this. In the United States. We can talk about immigrants coming from Mexico. That is a reality that unfortunately, the Europeans cannot accept.”

He added, “I fear that we’re going to see, yes, an extraordinary resilience on the part of the French citizens, and international leaders from all over the world, including Europe, will say the right things, they’ll stream to France, they’ll light the candles, but there’s going to be a reaction here. There’s going to be enormous populism. You know, Brian, over the last eight years we’ve talked about a two-track Europe economically, that there was a core and a periphery, that some were doing well, some weren’t economically. I fear that going forward, we’re going to start talking about a two-track Europe politically, where you’ll see increasingly large amounts of xenophobia and populism, you’ll see political forces that will become stronger, that are away from the establishment. You’re already seeing that in France. They have regional elections coming up next month. I fear that the Front national will do quite well in those elections. This is made for that kind of populism. And it’s not just there, you’ll see it across eastern Europe. Merkel’s extraordinary leadership in saying that they’ll accept 800,000 refugees a year is incredibly unpopular, both in many segments of German society, but also across Europe, and unfortunately the tragedy that we’re seeing play out on our screens in front of our eyes this evening is really going to feed into what’s going to be a very ugly narrative across Europe.”

Yeah, people in a democracy voting for their own interests and against cheap labor for corporate profits who might kill your children.

Imagine that, and it is all 'xenophobia' and 'populism' to want your kids to be safe.

:blahblah:

:blahblah:
unwillingness to listen a classic ignorant response.

The rising tide of multiculturalism has barely begun and has a long way to go.
Are you for the rising tide of multiculturalism?
Got to work with it, can shape it, can't stop it.
Oh it can be stopped. You're just afraid to try.
False! like most sane people, JakeStarkey and I recognize that assholes like you are examples of a idology that's fast approaching extinction.

The rising tide of multiculturalism has barely begun and has a long way to go.
Are you for the rising tide of multiculturalism?
Got to work with it, can shape it, can't stop it.
Oh it can be stopped. You're just afraid to try.
False! like most sane people, JakeStarkey and I recognize that assholes like you are examples of a idology that's fast approaching extinction.
Extinction! I doubt that. Trump's rising poll numbers are proof of that.

Forum List

Back