Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m a proud Election Denier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I proudly deny Climate Change and democrat rigged elections

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I deny that a man can have a baby or a woman can have a penis. And I deny that children can have the knowledge to make an intelligent decision on altering their body permanently, to resemble the opposite sex. I also deny that women can have a fair playing field when they are forced to compete against biological men in sports. I could go on but I think you get the drift.

Interesting statement, so the new democrat party could be considered a religion according to your metrics

Religion is not me. Science is.

Co2 does nothing.

Humans are in overpopulation stage 1 and we'd better get a clue before Bill Gates and vax mandates solve the problem by killing Americans first.

I-deny-everything-270x325.jpg

Religion is not me. Science is.

Co2 does nothing.

Humans are in overpopulation stage 1 and we'd better get a clue before Bill Gates and vax mandates solve the problem by killing Americans first.

I deny the overpopulation claim as well. We have too many stupid people, that is true, but overpopulation is not a concern.

China will be down to 650 million in 20 years.

Most of the nation's of this planet are witnessing population decreases.

By 2100 the population will be around 6 billion, provided the WEF doesn't kill everyone first.

I deny the overpopulation claim as well. We have too many stupid people, that is true, but overpopulation is not a concern.

China will be down to 650 million in 20 years.

Most of the nation's of this planet are witnessing population decreases.

By 2100 the population will be around 6 billion, provided the WEF doesn't kill everyone first.

What is causing the fresh water shortages and fires?

What is causing the fresh water shortages and fires?

Mismanagement. Building huge cities in deserts is a tremendous waste of resources.

There is no freshwater shortage. There IS a freshwater shortage where people live.

Because they choose to live in stupid places.

I saw Paul Erlich speak back when I was in high School, and being the impressionable young man as I was, I developed the perfect answer -- breeding licenses.

In my plan, I factored in both IQ and body weight and only issued the breeding license where the coefficient of such was 1 or greater when placing IQ over weight. If a person had an IQ, say, of 150 and weighed less than 150, they could breed, otherwise no.

Despite my clever plan resulting in smarter, smaller people who would consume less, I was unable to convince anybody in government of all its remarkable attributes.

I saw Paul Erlich speak back when I was in high School, and being the impressionable young man as I was, I developed the perfect answer -- breeding licenses.

In my plan, I factored in both IQ and body weight and only issued the breeding license where the coefficient of such was 1 or greater when placing IQ over weight. If a person had an IQ, say, of 150 and weighed less than 150, they could breed, otherwise no.

Despite my clever plan resulting in smarter, smaller people who would consume less, I was unable to convince anybody in government of all its remarkable attributes.

Yeah, they call that eugenics. Bad policies never work as intended.

Mismanagement. Building huge cities in deserts is a tremendous waste of resources.

There is no freshwater shortage. There IS a freshwater shortage where people live.

Good grief we had a fire in the Amazon a few years ago.

If every Latino couple has 10 kids every 20 years, and that goes on for hundreds of years, they suck the amazon dry...

Fires and fresh water shortages are global and people, too many people, are the only suspect.

Good grief we had a fire in the Amazon a few years ago.

If every Latino couple has 10 kids every 20 years, and that goes on for hundreds of years, they suck the amazon dry...

Fires and fresh water shortages are global and people, too many people, are the only suspect.

The point is, they are not. In the 1960's the birth rate in third world countries was 2.6.

It is now now down to 1.6. That is in third world countries, usually the breeding ground of people.

The human population is decreasing naturally. The only country that is still increasing in population is India, but even there the rate of increase is slowing.

Demographic studies show that if we do nothing at all the population will stabilize in 20 years, and begin falling down to six billion by 2100.

All on a planet that has a carrying capacity of 12 to 15 billion with no technology other than what we already have.

We produce more food than we need now, 50% is lost due to spoilage. Eliminate that waste and we can support 10 billion easy.

The point is, they are not. In the 1960's the birth rate in third world countries was 2.6.

It is now now down to 1.6. That is in third world countries, usually the breeding ground of people.

The human population is decreasing naturally. The only country that is still increasing in population is India, but even there the rate of increase is slowing.

Demographic studies show that if we do nothing at all the population will stabilize in 20 years, and begin falling down to six billion by 2100.

All on a planet that has a carrying capacity of 12 to 15 billion with no technology other than what we already have.

We produce more food than we need now, 50% is lost due to spoilage. Eliminate that waste and we can support 10 billion easy.

Bill Gates' "vaccines" are working! He'll enjoy knowing that in hell.

:)

So, if we went back to real infrastructure and reduced the human infrastructure a bit, we can solve most of these problems. Water pipelines can be built. Finding underground water can be put to the forefront. Cleaning up rivers is sensible. There is a difference between most pollution and climate change. And the elites of the world are using the declining wealth of the United States to fund their follies and enrich themselves at the same time. Biden is a tyrant tool of the globalists.

Forum List

Back