Biden will implement Trump's tariffs on Chinese goods

Huh, I thought doing such things was starting a “trade war” with China?

IMG_5751.jpeg

Funny how Biden takes this many years to figure out President Trump was right. In order to save jobs here we need to enact tariffs on Communist China.

Of course he is only doing this during election season, and will go right back to selling this country out to China if he gets reinstalled.

The media of course are completely hypocritical on the matter, making every excuse for Biden while they attacked President Trump nonstop.

LOL these people have no shame:

Does the fine print say "these tariffs will be rolled back if I win in 2024?"

Six months of tariffs are just feeding Trumps policies as being right again. Weird timing for sure.

Perhaps next he will enact a "Remain in Mexico" policy. Clearly his team believe the polls.

China is a mercantile trader

The purpose of trade under mercantilism is to drive foreign competition out of business both for economic and geo political advsntage

All free capitalist nations are at risk from the communist chinese dragon
When did the Biden administration become aware of this?

This was a racist, trade-war starting disaster when Trump did it, right Democrats?

What is it now? Election denier Karine Jean-Pierre doesn't seem to know

lol

Thank you for showing how fucking stupid you are...

Biden or Trump were not the first to impose on Chinese goods...

Trump was the one that did it over Soya beans because they orderd more from Brazil than he liked... It was stupid, Brazil Soya beans were cheaper and contained more protein...

Lets compare to Bidens

Biden is responding to Chines breaking international trade agreements over subsidies... China like they did for the Steel Market will subsidise and dump products on the market to put their competitors out of business...

They can do this better now that Trump gave African rare metal mines to them during his term...

Just to show EU is already doing the same..
"The tariff rate on EVs is set to quadruple to 100 percent this year. The European Union launched an inquiry into Chinese electric car subsidies last year, fearing that they were a threat to Europe's own vast automotive industry"

Trump conceded the Steel Mills to China... He just let China win, didn't understand how to compete..

Although Analog Joe is about two years late, his tariffs are not the same blanket target as trump's. And we blew it in not hitting them over solar panels early on.
He keep all of Trump's tariffs.

My point is that everything that the Biden administration does is for domestic political benefit. They don't know or care about any other consideration.
They certainly know the damage they are doing to the country and the American people. They literally do not care as long as they achieve their objective of destroying Trump and holding onto power. The ends justify the means.

My point is that everything that the Biden administration does is for domestic political benefit. They don't know or care about any other consideration.
I dont care why biden does the right thing

Just so long as he does

Forum List

Back