Are you Ameriaphobic?

I was just asked if I was xenophobic because I told them Indians are my enemy.
So then I asked him if he was a ameriaphobic lol

come on democrats admit your hate
I DO know that MANY Americans that post on these threads are hideously ANTI-AMERICAN. Like our buddy, BULLDOG, who posted on THIS thread. And MY opinion is if you ARE American, and despise this wonderful country so much, Get The Fuck OUT of this country and PLEASE relocate to another country of your choice. Thank you.

You've got it all wrong again. I love this country and want only the best for our citizens. I don't even hate dumb ass fools like you. because you are entertaining to a point. You are nuts, though.

If you support the Democrats, you are against this nation by default.

Thanks again for your input. It's important to hear what people of your IQ really think, no matter how bizarre that might be..

One need only compare your platform to the Constitution.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

There appears to be a growing interest in home schooling brought on by the virus.

I DO know that MANY Americans that post on these threads are hideously ANTI-AMERICAN. Like our buddy, BULLDOG, who posted on THIS thread. And MY opinion is if you ARE American, and despise this wonderful country so much, Get The Fuck OUT of this country and PLEASE relocate to another country of your choice. Thank you.

You've got it all wrong again. I love this country and want only the best for our citizens. I don't even hate dumb ass fools like you. because you are entertaining to a point. You are nuts, though.

Thanks again for your input. It's important to hear what people of your IQ really think, no matter how bizarre that might be..

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

There appears to be a growing interest in home schooling brought on by the virus.

From your post to God's in-box!

Right, cause nobody needs what those big words mean anyhow, and most of that sciencey stuff just seems like the devil's work anyway.

Education is slavery I agree.. deep

I never said that.

Education is lifelong, and fulfilling.

Government schooling isn't education....

1589984242557.png

Of course you do.

I never said that.

Education is lifelong, and fulfilling.

Government schooling isn't education....

View attachment 338587

You say it every time you post.

Im not. Im Ameriphile
Good for you, Mortimer. You ARE a good man and I would welcome you to this country any time.
He just said he was molesting America lol he’s not welcome

How I am saying this? Ameriphile means you like them. Not molesting. Phobic means you have disdain and phile means literally love or you like them. That being said Im not planning to move to america now but Im still ameriphile.
you have to understand morty....jitts is a dipshit.....

Im not. Im Ameriphile
Good for you, Mortimer. You ARE a good man and I would welcome you to this country any time.
He just said he was molesting America lol he’s not welcome

How I am saying this? Ameriphile means you like them. Not molesting. Phobic means you have disdain and phile means literally love or you like them. That being said Im not planning to move to america now but Im still ameriphile.
Ok thanks for clearing that up! We love to see you stay there !

I have no idea really but I think america is good for enterpreneuers able bodied healthy and fit people and people who are rich or smart enough to get rich, for people like me who rely on healthcare and such and who dont have any qualifications it is probably to end up homeless, and im shizophrenic in america most shizophrenics are homeless.
This kid I grew up with a schizophrenic he has really good health care but now he wears a dress,, and likes to suck ....
how often do you 2 see each other?....

so were you a dropout?.....

Right, cause nobody needs what those big words mean anyhow, and most of that sciencey stuff just seems like the devil's work anyway.

Consider your sentence. Your system is a joke.

Forum List

Back