Are You Democrats Ready For The Trump Maniacs? 😁

As we're about ready to run wild. November 5th, 2024 baby!! 😀

1721862348128.png

You cretins lack a jot of character, or integrity, you are evil little sexual deviants and worse, but all the gaslighting in the world ain't saving your asses from the fema camps, and the stupidest female on earth has zero chance of being lawfully elected, and she is monumentally fucking stupid, :auiqs.jpg:

You cretins lack a jot of character, or integrity, you are evil little sexual deviants and worse, but all the gaslighting in the world ain't saving your asses from the fema camps, and the stupidest female on earth has zero chance of being lawfully elected, and she is monumentally fucking stupid, :auiqs.jpg:

Look out sharks!!!!

As we're about ready to run wild. November 5th, 2024 baby!! 😀

The guy had a rally in front of 1000s and then headed to a Cuban restaurant and the place went wild.

Trump has never slowed down. I remember my grandpa telling me that the day you slow down is when you have one foot in the grave. Trump could live to be 120 years old with his energy there is no denying this.

Now with all he has faced including being shot for the world to see and screaming "fight, fight, fight"! Even a 25 year old in comparison looks old and feeble.

The guy had a rally in front of 1000s and then headed to a Cuban restaurant and the place went wild.

Trump has never slowed down. I remember my grandpa telling me that the day you slow down is when you have one foot in the grave. Trump could live to be 120 years old with his energy there is no denying this.
Hilarious

Fat ass barely works outside of the cult of personality disorder rallies. Even he just rambles and talks shit.

Hilarious

Fat ass barely works outside of the cult of personality disorder rallies. Even he just rambles and talks shit.
Get back to me when you know of another presidential candidate who takes a bullet in the face, gets up all bloody and has the courage to scream "fight, fight, fight!"

it was so alpha that his detractors claim it was a fake to make him look courageous and a strong leader.

Just the facts. He brings swagger that America needs. That the world needs America to have.

Last edited:
Get back to me when you know of another presidential candidate who takes a bullet in the face, gets up all bloody and has the courage to scream "fight, fight, fight!"

it was so alpha that his detractors claim it was a fake to make him look courage and a strong leader.

Just the facts. He brings swagger that America needs. That the world needs America to have.
Hilarious as everyone knows that the orange makeup felon is a huge pussy.

He brings an old man craving for attention and racism for the lower educated.

It is fitting though.

A whole industry based on lies (professional wrestling) support the blob who is the world’s most prolific liar.

Its just that nobody thought this group of conmen would ever capture a major political party. It isn’t going to end well when they have to face reality. I, for one, can’t wait. It may not be in this upcoming election but at some point...they will actually, once again, try to govern instead of promote anarchy and chaos. Going to be a rude awakening (ironically another wrestling move come to think of it).

It is fitting though.

A whole industry based on lies (professional wrestling) support the blob who is the world’s most prolific liar.

Its just that nobody thought this group of conmen would ever capture a major political party. It isn’t going to end well when they have to face reality. I, for one, can’t wait. It may not be in this upcoming election but at some point...they will actually, once again, try to govern instead of promote anarchy and chaos. Going to be a rude awakening (ironically another wrestling move come to think of it).
Meanwhile in D.C., people can see the way Biden/Harris govern, fucktard:

Forum List

Back