Are you emotionally invested in this election?

Well, are you?

• Yes

• No

• Define susceptible

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am very concerned there are armed maniacs out there who will be waiting for a go signal if their side loses. Particularly right-wing maniacs.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. The violence has come from the Left for the last few years.
It has, and that's right, because they don't believe in law and order, and they don't believe in waiting for justice to occur when ever an incident takes place. They want to use isolated incidents to insight violence and mayhem based upon the ideas that the isolated incidents are an extension of what they've been brainwashed to believe is part of a broader problem in the country. Then we have these POC like Biden and Harris pumping it, and race baiting (using it all), for power and status in order to keep their sorry no good selves in elected positions by way of it all. Now that's the truth if it was ever told.

I am very concerned there are armed maniacs out there who will be waiting for a go signal if their side loses. Particularly right-wing maniacs.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown. The violence has come from the Left for the last few years.
It has, and that's right, because they don't believe in law and order, and they don't believe in waiting for justice to occur when ever an incident takes place. They want to use isolated incidents to insight violence and mayhem based upon the ideas that the isolated incidents are an extension of what they've been brainwashed to believe is part of a broader problem in the country. Then we have these POC like Biden and Harris pumping it, and race baiting (using it all), for power and status in order to keep their sorry no good selves in elected positions by way of it all. Now that's the truth if it was ever told.
Insight violence? :lol:

Emotional outburst no, but couldn't sleep last night been anxious all day long still am. Wishing it was over already and the rioting had started so I can sit back and laugh at that.

Susceptible to emotional outbursts and such?
Hell no.

I believe the greatest threat to our economy, our future, and our national security is the federal debt.

Since Trump and Biden are both massive over spenders, we're fucked either way.

I'd love to see Trump lose, but I would not be thrilled if Biden won. So my emotions will not be out of control after the election. If Trump loses, I'll gloat a little, but that's about it.
You are one messed up dude... LOL. Biden would be your worst nightmare, and everybody's worst nightmare because we will bog down in social engineering bullcrap for the next 4 years. Social engineering doesn't help this country, but instead it caters to the whiney TDS crybabies who are always screaming victim hood and such bullcrap, that hardly nothing moves or is allowed to move under the weight of it all.

Social engineering is one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on the American taxpayer!!

That's all you've got?

That's all you've got?
That's all it deserved.

I know, I know.... LOL

Forum List

Back