🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are you going to watch the debate tonight?

Are you watching tonight?

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
The poll says it all. I’ll be watching tonight

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I'll try.

Don't know how long I'll be able to last.

Depends on how it is officiated by the Trump hating mods.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I most certainly will be watching out of curiosity. I am interested in the body language and voice inflection of the two candidates. I am interested in discerning the actions of the two most leftist moderators anyone could imagine as being impartial and not controlling the debates. I want to see all of this myself rather than wait for the analysis of pundits later tonight or tomorrow. I want to see the candidates square off face-to-face live after listening to others for months, trying to describe the two.

The results will not determine who will receive my vote at the ballot box. Go TRUMP!!!!!! Leadership! I am not better off since he has been out of office and neither is our country.

Maybe

1719506036487.png

It will be a nothing-burger that's being over hyped up by the media, ensuring that it will be a big letdown.

Except!

Joe's dose being miscalculated to cause unwanted physical signs or even suddenly walking off the stage that will cause an unplanned commercial break.

It will be a nothing-burger that's being over hyped up by the media, ensuring that it will be a big letdown.

Except!

Joe's dose being miscalculated to cause unwanted physical signs or even suddenly walking off the stage that will cause an unplanned commercial break.

soooooooooooo.... just how much mountain dew will dark brandon do?

I've watched enough presidential debates in my lifetime and therefore will skip all the baloney tonight. Over the next few days I'll find a transcript to see if matters I'm interested in ever came up. If so, I'll read how the candidates responded. Much more efficient.

Forum List

Back