Are you listening Mr. Pence?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Donald J Trump has obviously lost his mind. It's time for you, Mr. Pence, to invoke the 25th amendment and remove him from office immediately.

I realize how unpalatable the very idea is for you, but I think you'll agree, in light of the last 12 hours or so, that the time has come.

You've recognized your responsibility to certify the election of Joe Biden, you're not an idiot, nor are you blind or deaf. You know that the house and senate will back you up.

Do the right thing, before it gets worse.

Meanwhile it becomes clear that the free nation we once had is behind us. There may be fair and honest elections again someday but not in the foreseeable future. My guess is that while there might be an election in 2024 it will be so blatantly corrupted that few will see any point in opposing the establishment. Perhaps by 2028 a military coup might start things back in the right direction but that's dubious.

What used to be America will be either a wholly-owned subsidiary of The People's Republic of China or will be "The New Egypt".

Never forget: You can vote your way into dictatorship but you have to fight your way out.

The democrat presumptive president elect has had two brain embolisms and can't remember where he is half the time not to mention inappropriate behavior toward women but the crazy left still thinks they should invoke the 25th amendment against Trump. Go figure.

Donald J Trump has obviously lost his mind. It's time for you, Mr. Pence, to invoke the 25th amendment and remove him from office immediately.

I realize how unpalatable the very idea is for you, but I think you'll agree, in light of the last 12 hours or so, that the time has come.

You've recognized your responsibility to certify the election of Joe Biden, you're not an idiot, nor are you blind or deaf. You know that the house and senate will back you up.

Hey moron, the House and Senate have nothing to do with the 25th Amendment! Try reading it some time.

Hey moron, the House and Senate have nothing to do with the 25th Amendment! Try reading it some time.
Pretty sure they do, could be wrong I suppose...

The democrat presumptive president elect has had two brain embolisms and can't remember where he is half the time not to mention inappropriate behavior toward women but the crazy left still thinks they should invoke the 25th amendment against Trump. Go figure.
Maybe they plan on infecting Biden with COVID instead..

Forum List

Back