Are you okay with Border States Sending Illegal Immigrants to NYC, DC, and Martha's Vineyard?

No you dumb bitch. Moderates don't love illegal immigration but they hate needless cruelty more. See the 2020 election for proof.

So let me get this straight.

Leaving the illegals in overrun towns along the Southern border is.....fine

But taking them to a beautiful island like MV, which claims to be a sanctuary city is...."needless cruelty"? Explain.

So let me get this straight.

Leaving the illegals in overrun towns along the Southern border is.....fine

But taking them to a beautiful island like MV, which claims to be a sanctuary city is...."needless cruelty"? Explain.
Okay, lets cart you off to somewhere where you don't speak the language or know anyone... would you like that you ignorant bitch?

Okay, lets cart you off to somewhere where you don't speak the language or know anyone... would you like that you ignorant bitch?

This broke you, and it's hilarious.

We didn't CART THEM OFF.

They BROKE IN.

They don't speak a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE on MV than they do any other place in the US. Which the Venezuelans knew when they came here. Illegally. When they came here, illegally, and broke in. Illegally.

We could just send them right on out again. Or to jail. Instead we take them to a beautiful island that claims to be a sanctuary and you lose your shit.

The real crime? It makes your cult look TERRIBLE

You guys always say that right before the publicity stunt backfires. See the government shutdowns for proof.

A government shutdown means that politicians are playing games. Everyone hates that. No one likes it.

Liberals being NIMBYs is also a horrid look. Which is why you are malfunctioning and melting down. LOLCATZ as the kids used to say

Okay, lets cart you off to somewhere where you don't speak the language or know anyone...

they volunteered to cross the border to get here.

They should have learned English before they did so.

Ron DeSantis: Imma send these illegals to a beautiful island that claims it's a sanctuary

Corny:

1663407196757.png

We didn't CART THEM OFF.
Yes you did. By air and by bus. Are you now denying that?

They don't speak a DIFFERENT LANGUAGE on MV than they do any other place in the US. Which the Venezuelans knew when they came here. Illegally. When they came here, illegally, and broke in. Illegally.
And...are you going to pretend to be as idiotic as you sound? You do know that in most of the border regions, Spanish is spoken, right? Maybe you're as ignorant as you sound. It's hard to imagine but perhaps you really are this dense.

Yes you did. By air and by bus. Are you now denying that?

And...are you going to pretend to be as idiotic as you sound? You do know that in most of the border regions, Spanish is spoken, right? Maybe you're as ignorant as you sound. It's hard to imagine but perhaps you really are this dense.

They BROKE IN to our nation. ILLEGALLY. And they agreed to go to MV. You know that, right?

It doesn't matter where English is spoken or not. They have no inherent right to be here and have Spanish spoken to them. Just as if I broke into Poland or Greece or wherever, I cannot stomp my feet and demand people speak MY language.

Forum List

Back