Are you ready to give up Facebook ?

With heightened security and privacy concerns, are you ready to close your account ?

• Yep

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Was not a user anyway

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
Facebook helped elected the most corrupt president in the history of America.
Barry the Magnificent's abuse of power with the IRS, NSA, DOJ and the FBI was/is an attack on our democracy.
The Dirty Democrats allowing non-citizens to vote in our elections is an assault on our Voting Rights and another attack on our democracy.

He was just talking about taking down accounts spreading misinformation. Whose definition of political misinformation? Like Diamond and Silk?

Facebook helped elected the most corrupt president in the history of America.
Barry the Magnificent's abuse of power with the IRS, NSA, DOJ and the FBI was/is an attack on our democracy.
The Dirty Democrats allowing non-citizens to vote in our elections is an assault on our Voting Rights and another attack on our democracy.
And that is on a good day.

Our state rep got censored on youtube for talking about her beliefs. NOTHING was out of line or extreme. Its pathetic

One of the really dangerous aspects of what people don’t realize is that they can put an account into invisible mode and never know they did it, unless they realize how others no longer respond. It all appears there to you, people you follow, their posts will show on your page, but the posts of those you follow that have been put into invisible mode will not appear on their followers pages.

Last edited:
Haha! Now the Dems are suggesting the election went to Trump due to this.

Ted Cruz asked him questions he did not want to answer, regarding their conservative censorship. And he never answered them, other than to push into other areas such as terrorism, etc.

Last edited:
Our state rep got censored on youtube for talking about her beliefs. NOTHING was out of line or extreme. Its pathetic

They keep claiming they don’t have a bias against conservatives, yet their actions clearly show they do

Ted Cruz asked him questions he did not want to answer,so far as their conservative censorship. And he never answered them, other than to push into other areas such as terrorism, etc.

Yep, that was very telling.

Fecesbook

Never went in there in the first place. Other addicts tried to get me to take a whiff. "The first one's free" they said. So I sez, "what will this give me that I don't already have?" Got no answer. I said, "exactly".

One of the really dangerous aspects of what people don’t realize is that they can put an account into invisible mode and never know they did it, unless they realize how others no longer respond. It all appears there to you, people you follow, their posts will show on your page, but the posts of those you follow that have been put into invisible mode will not appear on their followers pages.

You know who else does that?

Internet message boards.

um. hello? This thing on?

Forum List

Back