Are You Vaxxed Folks Feeling Okay?

Anti vaxxers were saying anyone who got the Trump Vaccine would be dead in two to five years.

It hasn't been two years yet, but I'm just checking to see how everyone is feeling.

I've had three shots and I'm feeling fine.

vaccine-death.jpg

vaccine-death-2.jpg
Yep, feeling fine.

I’m sold. Going to get my clot shot asap.

Not really. I’m too smart for that.
Lol, I can smell the fear from here. Not sure where it came from but America sure is full of fear these days. Meanwhile life is good. No fear here. To bad so many walking around shaking in their boots. Not the way to live.

My wife and I got the Moderna shots and booster. We're both doing fine. Haven't contracted covid or anything else in the past 2 years. I also haven't been magnetized or chipped or any of the other ridiculous things the anti-vax crowd is claiming.
The truth is, the people who are wary of the long-term effects of theses vaccines are just pontificating because there was no long term testing. The same way the pro-vax crowd are pontificating that there won't be any long term effects, even though no long term testing occurred.
Both sides have elements that prefer to employ hyperbole and fear, one regarding the possible effects of vaccination and the other regarding the severity/mortality of the virus in the unvaccinated.
What we do know is that there is some correlation between the vax and blood clots/heart issues.
We also know there is a correlation between being vaccinated and having lighter symptoms.
If we want to get beyond correlative speculation, we know for a fact that being vaccinated doesn't prevent one from contracting or spreading covid. Nor does being unvaccinated.
In a free society, it's best to let each individual decide for themselves which path they are comfortable traversing.

The truth is, the people who are wary of the long-term effects of theses vaccines are just pontificating because there was no long term testing. The same way the pro-vax crowd are pontificating that there won't be any long term effects, even though no long term testing occurred.
Both sides have elements that prefer to employ hyperbole and fear, one regarding the possible effects of vaccination and the other regarding the severity/mortality of the virus in the unvaccinated.
What we do know is that there is some correlation between the vax and blood clots/heart issues.
We also know there is a correlation between being vaccinated and having lighter symptoms.
If we want to get beyond correlative speculation, we know for a fact that being vaccinated doesn't prevent one from contracting or spreading covid. Nor does being unvaccinated.
In a free society, it's best to let each individual decide for themselves which path they are comfortable traversing.
And yet the gov't and many cities and states didn't allow choice in this nation. Had it not been for the SCOTUS......OSHA would have MANDATED IT or forced a swab up your nose every week for 100 million people.

Not to mention that had they done that they would not have stopped. They would have went to full bore on vaccine mandates and you know it.

And yet the gov't and many cities and states didn't allow choice in this nation. Had it not been for the SCOTUS......OSHA would have MANDATED IT or forced a swab up your nose every week for 100 million people.
Not to mention that had they done that they would not have stopped. They would have went to full bore on vaccine mandates and you know it.
Oh, don't get me wrong here, I totally oppose any vaccine mandates and the authoritarian assholes who support such things.

Oh, don't get me wrong here, I totally oppose any vaccine mandates and the authoritarian assholes who support such things.
They did this on the military, Doctors, Nurses, Federal Contracts....................THEY DID IT..........Many were fired ........MANY EARLY RETIRED said fuck it. Doctors and Nurses were forced out of hospitals because they used OFF LABEL DRUGS that work............

We have an EVIL GOV'T...........and they changed the definition of vaccine to approve it........And Fed employees got money off royalties off the cures..........VAX that didn't stop the spread.

The so called vaccines were a treatment........not a vaccine.......Forces antibodies to be produced but doesn't train the long term T and B Cells to give long term. training. The antibodies stayed in the system for short period of times to kill some of the spikes from the virus...........but they did it by injecting the most dangerous part of the virus into your body......that was supposed to stay in the injection site but didn't.

Anyways............I will not get the jab.........and believe over time many will regret getting them.

They did this on the military, Doctors, Nurses, Federal Contracts....................THEY DID IT..........Many were fired ........MANY EARLY RETIRED said fuck it. Doctors and Nurses were forced out of hospitals because they used OFF LABEL DRUGS that work............

We have an EVIL GOV'T...........and they changed the definition of vaccine to approve it........And Fed employees got money off royalties off the cures..........VAX that didn't stop the spread.

The so called vaccines were a treatment........not a vaccine.......Forces antibodies to be produced but doesn't train the long term T and B Cells to give long term. training. The antibodies stayed in the system for short period of times to kill some of the spikes from the virus...........but they did it by injecting the most dangerous part of the virus into your body......that was supposed to stay in the injection site but didn't.

Anyways............I will not get the jab.........and believe over time many will regret getting them.
No disagreement here. My brother reluctantly got the vax because he needs the healthcare benefits that come with a NASA job.

Lol, I can smell the fear from here. Not sure where it came from but America sure is full of fear these days. Meanwhile life is good. No fear here. To bad so many walking around shaking in their boots. Not the way to live.
Just saw an idiot yesterday riding a bicycle in 95F humid nasty air all by himself, not a soul in sight.

Bet that's a fun person to be around.

I never got Covid or got sick from the vaccine and its booster.

Forum List

Back