Are You Vaxxed Folks Feeling Okay?

I got both shots and the booster and never had the slightest side effect. My shoulder didn’t even hurt.

Right, there were 596 MILLION covid vaccine doses given out in the US alone. So no kidding, in those numbers of doses you will find plenty of people with no ill effects. The problem is not that the covid vaccine gave EVERYONE adverse effects. It's that it gave TOO MANY people adverse effects with much too little gain.

I took the flu shot one year, and got the flu three times, once really badly.

And also, I’ve told this one before, l got vaxxed twice (why did l do that!) and ended up in an American ICU, for surgery. Covid on top of that.

Also true: my two kids had their full routine of shots all along. Two months, four months, six and twelve, etc. I would have never considered not vaccinating them. That was crazy talk to me.

Welp, consider me one of the legions of people with their eyes wide open now. My kids are grown--too late. But the mess around these covid vaccines have opened a LOT of people's eyes to what havoc other vaccines might have wreaked.

Well played, CDC. Well played.

Right, there were 596 MILLION covid vaccine doses given out in the US alone. So no kidding, in those numbers of doses you will find plenty of people with no ill effects. The problem is not that the covid vaccine gave EVERYONE adverse effects. It's that it gave TOO MANY people adverse effects with much too little gain.
And most of those adverse effects were temporary and of little long term consequence.

And frankly I question how many adverse reactions were flat out lies. I know where I worked many coworkers called in the next day after getting the shot. Some were genuinely sick, many were lying to get a “free” day off since our company didn’t make them use sick-bank time for adverse vaccination reactions.

Was it a placebo?
They rolled out those too.
Nah. After getting all the shots I tested positive for COVID. I had zero symptoms. Not so much as a runny nose. I’m sure being vaccinated made my COVID much milder than it would have been otherwise.

Young people who got the Moderna shot are 44 times more likely to get myocarditis.

“Safe & Effective”.

Also true: my two kids had their full routine of shots all along. Two months, four months, six and twelve, etc. I would have never considered not vaccinating them. That was crazy talk to me.

Welp, consider me one of the legions of people with their eyes wide open now. My kids are grown--too late. But the mess around these covid vaccines have opened a LOT of people's eyes to what havoc other vaccines might have wreaked.

Well played, CDC. Well played.

I’ve just come back from the test centre, with a negative Covid result.

Suffering what l would think are the classic symptoms. :eusa_doh:

And most of those adverse effects were temporary and of little long term consequence.

And frankly I question how many adverse reactions were flat out lies. I know where I worked many coworkers called in the next day after getting the shot. Some were genuinely sick, many were lying to get a “free” day off since our company didn’t make them use sick-bank time for adverse vaccination reactions.

The vaccine had a one-two-three strikes you're out policy for me.

First strike before they were even out, and I admit it, because of my experience with flu shots. However, not out at this point. I was willing to wait and see.

Second strike, watching too many coworkers get genuinely ill from the shots in a way I had never seen before. Like, fevers, headaches, sick stomachs. My spidey senses were definitely tingling. And then the very strange excuse: "it means your immune system is working". No, this is bad. You don't want your immune system reacting like THAT.

Third strike, by summer after shot release we knew they did not prevent transmission. So that was it for me.

Conservatives are as stupid as they are dishonest.
That’s rich coming from one vaxxed and boosted. Lol.

I hope you get your GED this year, but would advise you to stop posting here. Your IQ is so low that you can’t be taken seriously.
41252FCA-ABDD-4606-ACCD-2D0856A21958.jpeg

Young people are dropping like flies!

Hundreds of Athletes Have Collapsed and Died Post-Jab​

Among athletes, sudden death incidence has historically ranged between 1 in 40,000 and 1 in 80,000.12 An analysis13 of deaths among competitive athletes between 1980 and 2006 in the U.S. identified a total of 1,866 cases where an athlete either collapsed from cardiac arrest and/or died suddenly. That’s 1,866 cases occurring over a span of 27 years, giving us an annual average of 69 in the U.S.

Data14 compiled by the International Olympic Committee show 1,101 sudden deaths in athletes under age 35 between 1966 and 2004, giving us an average annual rate of 29 sudden deaths, across all sports. Meanwhile, between March 2021 and March 2022 alone — a single year — at least 769 athletes have suffered cardiac arrest, collapse, and/or have died on the field, worldwide.15

Among EU FIFA (football/soccer ball) athletes, sudden death increased by 420% in 2021.

Good Sciencing, which is keeping a running total of athletic deaths post-jab puts the current number of cardiac arrests at 1,090 and total deaths at 715.16 Several dozen more are pending confirmation that the athlete had in fact received the shot.

Among EU FIFA (football/soccer ball) athletes, sudden death increased by 420% in 2021.17 Historically, about five soccer players have died while playing the game each year. Between January and mid-November 2021, 21 FIFA players died from sudden death.

Anti vaxxers were saying anyone who got the Trump Vaccine would be dead in two to five years.

It hasn't been two years yet, but I'm just checking to see how everyone is feeling.

I've had three shots and I'm feeling fine.

vaccine-death.jpg

vaccine-death-2.jpg
Ok i'm fine. My wife is fine.

My wife and I got the Moderna shots and booster. We're both doing fine. Haven't contracted covid or anything else in the past 2 years. I also haven't been magnetized or chipped or any of the other ridiculous things the anti-vax crowd is claiming.
Guy's Aunt got the jab from work. Pfzer. Arm swole up the same night. They tried to get her to go to the hospital but she said if it was still bad the next morning she would go to the Doctor.

She NEVER WOKE UP. The JAB KILLED HER.

Next door Neighbor got the jab. Arm swollen. Couldn't work for 3 days, and hurt like hell for a week. Didn't die......But we PEOPLE JUST IMAGINE this shit huh.........Guess when they buried their Aunt............GOOD THING SHE GOT THE JAB HUH..........

Fuck the Jab...........and fuck the ones who pushed it on the nation and Tanked our economy and dollar.

I made no such predictions of ill effects to the vaccinated, buy there sure was no shortage of sheeple who were convinced I would be dead from Covid by now.

To all those well wishers...
I am quite fine, Thank You for your concern.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back