Are you voting for Trump?

Are you going to vote for Trump?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joe Biden:

“The reason I was able to stay home was because some black woman was able to stock the grocery shelf.”

Just so we're clear—the media is more upset at the fact that Donald Trump is healthy than they are at Joe Biden for making ANOTHER blatantly racist comment.

Well, anonymous poll so don't be shy. Have at it.

No. I'm not voting for the Covid-19 positive politically retarded incumbent. I hope he burns in hell. What do you think?
I think you're stupid.

Of course you do, Cult45 retard. Enjoy your slow descent back into obscurity, you human sloth.
Well, you asked. No need to continue confirming what I said.

K. Tard.
Oh, is that what you usually call yourself?

Nope. Anything else, you lowlife Cult45 tard? I've pretty heard it all from you anti-American slime.
I'm anti-American? And this coming from a liberal? I think you need a reality check.

Not a liberal, but I am anti-Cult45. Reality check? What would you know about reality? Best to stick to your wheel house, Jethro.

No. I'm not voting for the Covid-19 positive politically retarded incumbent. I hope he burns in hell. What do you think?
I think you're stupid.

Of course you do, Cult45 retard. Enjoy your slow descent back into obscurity, you human sloth.

K. Tard.

Nope. Anything else, you lowlife Cult45 tard? I've pretty heard it all from you anti-American slime.
I'm anti-American? And this coming from a liberal? I think you need a reality check.

Not a liberal, but I am anti-Cult45. Reality check? What would you know about reality? Best to stick to your wheel house, Jethro.
The fact that you are the one calling me the cult-45 is enough to prove I'm not.
I know quite a bit about reality, actually; I'm glad you asked.
I hate to think how warped you are if you're not even a liberal. I mean, a liberal is bad, but if even you claim you aren't...well, let's just say I feel sorry for those that know you.

I think you're stupid.

K. Tard.

The fact that you are the one calling me the cult-45 is enough to prove I'm not.
I hate to think how warped you are if you're not even a liberal. I mean, a liberal is bad, but if even you claim you aren't...well, let's just say I feel sorry for those that know you.

Blah blah blah. :blahblah: You're not saying anything of interest to me, jack. Just running your gums.

I think you're stupid.

K. Tard.

Blah blah blah. :blahblah: You're not saying anything of interest to me, jack. Just running your gums.
If that's how you really felt, why would you keep responding?

Democrats have gotten so INSANE they want to ADD Puerto Rico & D.C. as states, PACK the Supreme court, give FREE healthcare to ILLEGAL aliens, & suspend ALL deportations unless you're a MURDERER which is OPEN borders!

So even if you don't personally like Trump you vote for him to prevent the Democrats from DESTROYING America!!

Democrats have gotten so INSANE they want to ADD Puerto Rico & D.C. as states, PACK the Supreme court, give FREE healthcare to ILLEGAL aliens, & suspend ALL deportations unless you're a MURDERER which is OPEN borders!

So even if you don't personally like Trump you vote for him to prevent the Democrats from DESTROYING America!!
No.

There are a total of 76 people who have voted in the this poll. Is that all there are on this section of the board?

Forum List

Back