Are Your School Aged Kids Safe In Public School?

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
You would think that teachers and teachers' aides would be the most protective individuals at your kids' public schools but are they really? One teacher set up a hidden camera and taped her colleagues literally beating up special needs kids. It's just one more reason I believe in home-schooling:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXwwk90thwY]Teacher's Hidden Camera Reveals Alleged Abuse - YouTube[/ame]

You would think that teachers and teachers' aides would be the most protective individuals at your kids' public schools but are they really? One teacher set up a hidden camera and taped her colleagues literally beating up special needs kids. It's just one more reason I believe in home-schooling:

Teacher's Hidden Camera Reveals Alleged Abuse - YouTube

Jesus. I'm fortunate enough to live in a county with one of the top ranked Special Education programs in the nation. I knew that it was bad in other places... but not this bad. :(

I believe in public schooling except when the only school is dangerous for our kids..........

Then it's either Private or home schooled.

I'm glad these abuses were documented to hold those teachers accountable for their actions......Let the parents get at them and they will want to move out of the whole dang area. They should also have their Teachers license revoked.

The purpose of public education in the U.S. isn't necessarily to teach, nor is it to protect.

It is, however, purposed with employing their ranks with friends, relatives, and fellow church-goers.

They thin their herds with what is known as the RIF system. "Reduction In Force". It's a method all too often employed to cull the ranks and make room for... friends, relatives, and fellow church-goers.

Or fellow like-minded Liberals as the case may be.

Believe me, they have their system down pat. Educators are here to serve and protect themselves.

Children be damned.

The purpose of public education in the U.S. isn't necessarily to teach, nor is it to protect.

It is, however, purposed with employing their ranks with friends, relatives, and fellow church-goers.

They thin their herds with what is known as the RIF system. "Reduction In Force". It's a method all too often employed to cull the ranks and make room for... friends, relatives, and fellow church-goers.

Believe me, they have their system down pat. Educators are here to serve and protect themselves.

Children be damned.

Public schools are just like any other school. They're only as good as the families that send their kids there and the accountability that those families demand.

That's one of the reasons we are planning on home schooling.

This'll seem totally random but...

I recommend a tutor to help with the program. Parents can do a fantastic job with homeschooling their kids but IMO having a tutor to supplement the curriculum takes it to the next level. They only have to be involved for a few hours a week but they can be a great counter to the parents style of teaching and can help expose any weaknesses in the teaching process.

They can actually be pretty affordable. Just make sure it's a good one :thup:

I hope them teachers got the maximum sentence that they can get for what they did to them kids! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they beat on special needs kids, I wonder what was done to the other students. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
That's one of the reasons we are planning on home schooling.

I think that if it's all all possible that's the way to go. Of course, one or both parents need to possess the skills necessary to teach the fundamentals and I also believe in pooling resources with other homeschooling families so that kids have a healthy social life.

Nobody is safe from anything even our kids but we can still try to prevent things like nuclear war which in case you haven't noticed is looming closer by the day.

No amount of nanny state oversight will prevent a bad guy from slipping through.

Children be damned.

Public schools are just like any other school. They're only as good as the families that send their kids there and the accountability that those families demand.

I think you missed my point.

Schools are purposed with employing their ranks with friends, relatives, and fellow church-goers.

I've spoken to numerous educators both active and retired. And without fail they have been in agreement.

Nobody is safe from anything even our kids but we can still try to prevent things like nuclear war which in case you haven't noticed is looming closer by the day.

No amount of nanny state oversight will prevent a bad guy from slipping through.

You may be right. Every nation that has nuclear capability is a nation that can't be trusted. I don't even trust the USA at this point. Look who's runnin' the show. That in and of itself creates a certain sense of doom.

And we're nearly powerless against it. Bad schools I can handle. Nuclear war I can't. But yes WWIII in my kid's lifetime is my biggest worry because no parent should have to watch their children die.

Teacher's Hidden Camera Reveals Alleged Abuse - YouTube

How very sad, both non-verbal and one teacher still has a job? WTF?

And we're nearly powerless against it. Bad schools I can handle. Nuclear war I can't. But yes WWIII in my kid's lifetime is my biggest worry because no parent should have to watch their children die.

This is sort of creepy. I took my then 8 year old to see this movie. Before it started he asked me, totally out of the blue, what scared me the most. My reply was something like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Statistically kids are safer than their parents are on the highway. The threat to America isn't the random nutcase doped by prescription drugs because teachers were having a hard time. It's the system that sponsored doped up kids and the unions that teach junk science.

Forum List

Back