Aren't you the slighest bit curious about President Obama's background?

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?
Howbout something new? this is 4 years old.
Those records werent sealed, and its stuff that the president isnt normally releasing.
Yet Trump still hasnt released his tax returns, but Mueller certainly has them.

He's under no obligation to release his tax returns.

What don’t you know about him? What “unprecedented sealing”.

What do we know about Trunp that we don’t know about obama ?

You racist righties amaze me. You want to see what obama got in his Art History class as a Freshman, but you don’t care thag Trump won’t release his taxes .
That didn’t take long.

Just cutting though the bullshit . Let’s call it what it is .

Those records werent sealed, and its stuff that the president isnt normally releasing.

I'm taking about the 10 year period after he graduated from high school (1979-1989). Please tell me where I can get copies of his college and employment records. These are known for every other President in the last 100 years.

Not at all uncommon that childhood mis-steps like drug possession and sale are sealed by sympathetic judges whose concern is for a hoped-for reformation of a little shit who should have been behind bars. Not that it necessarily applies in this particular case but who can deny the reality of it.

Many times minor offenses committed as a juvenile are expunged from your record once you become an adult. There would be no reason for a sympathetic judge to "seal" anything in that case. I had a trespassing charge when I was 13 or 14, but if you looked into my background you'd see nothing. It doesn't exist.

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?

Is obama obliged to release whatever dumb thing the OP Is looking for ?

What’s more important? A sitting prez taxes or Obama’s high school transcripts ?

Is there a single document of Trump's we have seen that we did not see from Obama?

giphy12909123.gif

I always wondered why he hung out with anarchists, terrorists, and communists. Oh and of course he sat around for 20 years in that America hating church, but you assholes are worried about Trumps taxes? Funny

All church’s are American hating . Pastor what’s his name says the same crap they all do.

So far, the Libtard response has been fairly unanimous: No, we are not curious and yes, we are afraid of what we might find.

I'm taking about the 10 year period after he graduated from high school (1979-1989). Please tell me where I can get copies of his college and employment records. These are known for every other President in the last 100 years.

Where’s Trumps ? He hasn’t released his college records .

Is obama obliged to release whatever dumb thing the OP Is looking for ?

What’s more important? A sitting prez taxes or Obama’s high school transcripts ?

Of course not, who gives a shit. The man at this point is a mere footnote in history. They need to let it go.

Trump promised to release them, and its something every other recent president has released.

Where’s Trumps ? He hasn’t released his college records .
Presidential college records are most noteworthy when applied to the scale of measurement that reality holds truth for. In these cases the confusion springs from the mind that is clearly unfettered with the prognosis of non-conformity. Only the kings records can be shown at a time when the king is not in demand for leading the hounds to the fox.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

After graduating from high school in 1979, Obama moved to Los Angeles to attend Occidental College. In February 1981, Obama made his first public speech, calling for Occidental to participate in the disinvestment from South Africa in response to that nation's policy of apartheid.[35] In mid-1981, Obama traveled to Indonesia to visit his mother and half-sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in Pakistan and India for three weeks.[35] Later in 1981, he transferred as a junior to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations[36] and in English literature[37] and lived off-campus on West 109th Street.[38] He graduated with a BA degree in 1983 and worked for about a year at the Business International Corporation, where he was a financial researcher and writer,[39][40] then as a project coordinator for the New York Public Interest Research Group on the City College of New York campus for three months in 1985.[41][42][43]

Forum List

Back