Aren't you the slighest bit curious about President Obama's background?

Those records werent sealed, and its stuff that the president isnt normally releasing.

I'm taking about the 10 year period after he graduated from high school (1979-1989). Please tell me where I can get copies of his college and employment records. These are known for every other President in the last 100 years.

Barack Obama - Wikipedia

After graduating from high school in 1979, Obama moved to Los Angeles to attend Occidental College. In February 1981, Obama made his first public speech, calling for Occidental to participate in the disinvestment from South Africa in response to that nation's policy of apartheid.[35] In mid-1981, Obama traveled to Indonesia to visit his mother and half-sister Maya, and visited the families of college friends in Pakistan and India for three weeks.[35] Later in 1981, he transferred as a junior to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialty in international relations[36] and in English literature[37] and lived off-campus on West 109th Street.[38] He graduated with a BA degree in 1983 and worked for about a year at the Business International Corporation, where he was a financial researcher and writer,[39][40] then as a project coordinator for the New York Public Interest Research Group on the City College of New York campus for three months in 1985.[41][42][43]
Fake black history month.

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?
Howbout something new? this is 4 years old.
Those records werent sealed, and its stuff that the president isnt normally releasing.
Yet Trump still hasnt released his tax returns, but Mueller certainly has them.

He's under no obligation to release his tax returns.
Trump promised to release them, and its something every other recent president has released.

Jesus, who cares.

The sealing of so many of Barack Obama's records is unprecedented in American Presidential history. What will future historians say, once his "historic achievement" is no longer equated to the Second Coming? Will they say he just disappeared into a black hole before emerging as the people's savior? Or will there be a Stalinesque rewriting of history to show him slaying the dragons of racism?

Aren't you the slightest bit curious about his background? Or are you afraid of what you might find?

Trump promised to release them, and its something every other recent president has released.

Jesus, who cares.

Who cares where a sitting president is making money ? That’s not an issue ?

Funny cause you have no problem finding fault in everything the Clinton Foundation does . A charity with open books .

More concerned with Trump’s Russian connections.

Jesus, who cares.

Funny cause you have no problem finding fault in everything the Clinton Foundation does . A charity with open books .
I have witnessed Trump standing many times, so your claim that he is sitting is not true.

I'm taking about the 10 year period after he graduated from high school (1979-1989). Please tell me where I can get copies of his college and employment records. These are known for every other President in the last 100 years.

Where’s Trumps ? He hasn’t released his college records .
He doesn't have to. In fact he doesn't have to do anything you deranged thugs want.

Jesus, who cares.

Jesus, who cares.

Please cite the law that states the POTUS cannot make money.

People who cared about the future of the country when the moonbat messiah was elected tried to find out, and tried to inform the public.

They were mocked, marginalized as bigots, and largely ignored by the very "journalists" we are supposed to believe have a duty to expose criminally insane corrupt sociopaths. The "professionals" who used to dig in to the history and secrets of people that pursued political power, now are taking it upon themselves to protect these demagogues so long as they're fellow left wing globalist traitors.

At this point I no longer care about the moonbat messiah's past. I want his future to be the focus and I want that future to be chronicled in Leavenworth federal penitentiary along with hitlery's, Holder and Lynch at the very least.

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- Advocating violence against elected officials.

Last edited by a moderator:

False claims about obama's higer education:

Jesus, who cares.

Jesus, who cares.

Since Clinton and Obama never made a penny in real life (Outside Government bribes and kickbacks) the left does not know how to deal with a wealthy President

Jesus, who cares.

Jesus, who cares.

More like HOW they make money .

Ever hear of emoluments clause ?

Title of Nobility Clause - Wikipedia

He doesn't have to. In fact he doesn't have to do anything you deranged thugs want.

People who cared about the future of the country when the moonbat messiah was elected tried to find out, and tried to inform the public.

They were mocked, marginalized as bigots, and largely ignored by the very "journalists" we are supposed to believe have a duty to expose criminally insane corrupt sociopaths. The "professionals" who used to dig in to the history and secrets of people that pursued political power, now are taking it upon themselves to protect these demagogues so long as they're fellow left wing globalist traitors.

At this point I no longer care about the moonbat messiah's past. I want his future to be the focus and I want that future to be chronicled in Leavenworth federal penitentiary along with hitlery's, Holder and Lynch at the very least.

Or throw them out of a US Army helicopter.

Holy shit. We have a real psycho in the house.

Or throw them out of a US Army helicopter.

Holy shit. We have a real psycho in the house.
I could give a damn what that black bastard did.

Is obama obliged to release whatever dumb thing the OP Is looking for ?

What’s more important? A sitting prez taxes or Obama’s high school transcripts ?

Of course not, who gives a shit. The man at this point is a mere footnote in history. They need to let it go.
Good answer. He really isn’t relevant any more!

It's a cover version. A copy of something played over and over until it was dead and buried.

Then some clueless band tries to resurrect it... poorly.

Birfers - a disease associated with weak, fragile minds that only effects a small percentage of adults.

His presidency is over, move along.

Gee, I wonder if Obama ever shared his tax returns???

What do you think?....................LOL

Forum List

Back