ARGH! Watching the Election Results Roll in has to be Illegal Under Geneva War Crimes Laws

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is maddening. One minute Trump is ahead by 12%, then the next time the results bar scrolls to the same state, POOF Clinton is ahead by 7%, then again later Trump is ahead!

I think I am going to go to bed and just see the results in the morning, lol.

Yes, I cant hang; just a light weight!

This is maddening. One minute Trump is ahead by 12%, then the next time the results bar scrolls to the same state, POOF Clinton is ahead by 7%, then again later Trump is ahead!

That's what I'm gonna do. No point in driving yourself crazy. I voted. I did my part. I guess I'll find out how it all panned out, over my morning coffee. It'll probably be contested, and drag out for a while anyway...

That's what I'm gonna do. No point in driving yourself crazy. I voted. I did my part. I guess I'll find out how it all panned out, over my morning coffee. It'll probably be contested, and drag out for a while anyway...
I used to like the dramatic change, but, like roller coasters, my age seems to have changed my predispositions in this regard.

You know, elections are just like any other news story.........they will be confused and there will be conflicting data coming in every other minute when it first starts, but as things go on, more information is revealed, and eventually, you finally start to get a clear picture of what is really going on.

You want to know what I do? Watch other shows until around 10:00 pm (CST), then switch over to the news and see what is going on. Until around 10 or so, it's really hard to see where the trend is.

After that? Well, if it's close, it's exciting, because now there is an actual race, or it will be like it was in 2012, and Obama was declared winner by 10:30 (even though the day before they had said it would be close and might take all night to call).

I'm gonna

It's closer than I thought.
If Trump doesn't get completely smeared and crushed by the liberal media and political machine that Clinton had going, I'd say congratulations to Trump for holding any ground at all.
Secretly the other candidates know they'd rather see him smeared than ruin their careers.
He can still spin this to sell his media outlet he plans to launch and do better than Palin did.
He can still push media hyped stories to challenge more Black and Latino Americans to speak and represent themselves outside the pigeonholes they've been boxed into.

No other candidate could stand up to the Clinton's and get away with it as Trump did.

If he gets 40 to Clinton's 60 that's good.
If it's close to 50 / 50 that's amazing.
Nobody can win this war against the machine,
So whatever new grounds are broken for all parties involved, well good for them and all the voters for actively engaging in democratic govt process. All this is better than not pushing for change at all. Everyone has something to gain, even if there are losses on all sides. The consequences will still cost us, but if we all keep pushing to correct the conflicts dividing us by party, the rewards we gain are much greater than the losses we suffer.

We all need to reach across to other parties and groups, and pull each other up not down.

Bruh...I'm right there with you.

My second bottle of wine is calling my name

I hear ya... the back and forth has pretty much tired me out.

You'll notice it is the States with voting machines that are rigged by Dominion are using fraction magic where you see that happening. It's illegal and I hope Trump will reject the results in those states and demand an investigation - a thorough investigation.

I agree.......this is unpleasant......with so much hanging in the balance...I am not into sports....this election is my Superbowl...how do people get excited about grown men throwing a ball around?

Forum List

Back