ARGH! Watching the Election Results Roll in has to be Illegal Under Geneva War Crimes Laws

upload_2016-11-8_20-19-57.png

only 8% in

I still think Iowa is going to go for Trump.
I don't think he can win without Michigan that's traditionally Blue. The state is only pink by tens of thousands of votes that likely came from early voters and less populated areas. But the polls remaining to be reported are Detroit and heavier populations that are Blue. Gary Johnson is polling at 100,000 votes so that may cost either side, more likely costing Republicans.

I don't think he can win without Michigan that's traditionally Blue. The state is only pink by tens of thousands of votes that likely came from early voters and less populated areas. But the polls remaining to be reported are Detroit and heavier populations that are Blue. Gary Johnson is polling at 100,000 votes so that may cost either side, more likely costing Republicans.

Trump by 40,000 in Mich

Trump by 40,000 in Mich
That's not a lot given that the heavier voting Blue counties take longer to report. NH with 4 Votes and MI with 16 look like the closest races that can flip.

Without those two I'm counting Trump at 266 so he needs at least one of those to stay Red. Michigan has voted blue in the last 4 elections.

Trump by 40,000 in Mich
That's not a lot given that the heavier voting Blue counties take longer to report. NH with 4 Votes and MI with 16 look like the closest races that can flip.

Without those two I'm counting Trump at 266 so he needs at least one of those to stay Red. Michigan has voted blue in the last 4 elections.
NYT says Trump should win PA and MI

upload_2016-11-8_23-59-39.png

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/michigan

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/pennsylvania

Trump by 40,000 in Mich

View attachment 97530

That makes a difference.
If Trump wins PA for 20 votes
He doesn't have to win 4 from NH and 16 from MI both traditionally Blue States.

Right now PA is close by 5000 more votes for Clinton while NH is equally close by around that much for Trump. MI is 50k more for Trump but again those may be early votes with Detroit and Lansing not fully counted as the Blue counties that carry greater weight for the state.

If Trump wins PA that may be enough.

Trump by 40,000 in Mich

View attachment 97530

That makes a difference.

Right now PA is close by 5000 more votes for Clinton while NH is equally close by around that much for Trump. MI is 50k more for Trump but again those may be early votes with Detroit and Lansing not fully counted as the Blue counties that carry greater weight for the state.

Trump 48.3 with 90% counted in Penn to Hillary 48.1

Trump by 40,000 in Mich

View attachment 97530

That makes a difference.

Trump 48.3 with 90% counted in Penn to Hillary 48.1
That difference is only 2500 votes by the list I'm seeing for PA. WI has the widest margin at 100,000 more votes for Trump .

He just needs 26 more to Clinton's 55.

But NH (4) and MI (16) are too close and tend to be Blue states. PA (20) is too close and has voted Dem since 1992. And WI has (10).

Those are the swing states left that are pink right now. What combination can get him 26?

Which states can split or change their Electoral votes to vote by conscience or by divided representation. Does that affect Trump or Clinton?

They're having a total breakdown on NBC! Saying republicans must not care about Trumps insulting women and that Hillary's ticket was "too white"! LOLOL That's it! You got it! Keep saying that!

They're having a total breakdown on NBC! Saying republicans must not care about Trumps insulting women and that Hillary's ticket was "too white"! LOLOL That's it! You got it! Keep saying that!

Main media is going to have a hangover tomorrow

and half hollywood will be packing for canada

Not too white but too elitist. Bernie Sanders is seen as close to the working people. Trump had more Black pastors and celebrities endorse him than Bernie had, and Trump is rich and white but not seen as elitist compared with the politicians he snubbed on both left and right.

I'm still amazed it's this close, down to the thousands of votes per state. I thought it would be clear cut. Amazing Trump stood up to Clinton at all.

trump NH by 15 votes?

squeeker with over 80% counted

Well Trump's winning WI and MI with leads that grew to 100k so if he holds those leads that's 10 and 16 Votes he needs to get his 26. If he finishes winning AZ that's 11 so he only need 15 more, either PA or MI. (NH is already swinging blue as expected, and MI and PA had been voting Blue.) WI is not enough, Trump needs to flip at least one of the other states Red.

The Electors can still vote by conscience or split their votes. I think I will consult with third party members, and ask all party leaders to set up a proportional Parliament reflecting the split in vote by party per state, and form a coalition system of addressing grievances by all minority interests so their votes still count. I was going to do this if Clinton won over Trump, but if not, I might have better luck setting it up if Trump wins. Either way, to be fair to voters of all parties I think we need a convention system between parties to work out internal issues dividing our states and nation so we bring out and include this diversity instead of bashing each other for points in the media.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back