Ariel Castro died from being a deviant freak, not suicide

Don't be so cruel, Castro was a fanatical liberal obamacultist.
The libs here are deeply saddened mourning his loss.
They lost one of their own. Give them time to grieve the loss of their hero!
He will one day be cannonised by the cult for diverting media attention from the messiah to enable Benghazi to be swept under a rug!

So curious where you are drawing the line here novasteve.

Are you thinking masturbation is deviant behavior? Or are you thinking masturbation isn't deviant, but if someone does it in a manner different than you do it becomes a deviant act?

What if someone uses their off-hand for "the stranger" technique, are they deviant? Ambidextrous need not apply.

Are you thinking masturbation is deviant behavior? Or are you thinking masturbation isn't deviant, but if someone does it in a manner different than you do it becomes a deviant act?

What if someone uses their off-hand for "the stranger" technique, are they deviant? Ambidextrous need not apply.

If you think hanging yourself while choking your chicken is NOT deviant, your psychiatrist owes you a refund. :cuckoo:

He will one day be cannonised by the cult for diverting media attention from the messiah to enable Benghazi to be swept under a rug!

Idiots are a dime a dozen. That makes your input worth less than a penny.

Heh poor Pauli007001 is the King of the Strawman, he spends far more effort attaching opinions to others than actually addressing anything people actually say.

Based on recent statements by some of our USMB lefties, Ol' Ariel know how to treat his women, too.

I would have to say that Castro was probably right wing. He was obviously suffering from some profound sociopathy, and was likely using authoritarianism and threats of violence to push his agenda. That sounds like a right winger to me.

I would have to say that Castro was probably right wing. He was obviously suffering from some profound sociopathy, and was likely using authoritarianism and threats of violence to push his agenda. That sounds like a right winger to me.

True..most conservatives lack emotions or empathy.

In fact..the death of others make them giddy with joy.

Yes because aborting your child because it would cramp your style otherwise shows so much empathy, eh libfag?

which are classical leftard traits :D

Registered democrat, paid into campaign funds.
Twist it how you like.
He was Obamacult, he allowed himself to be caught to divert attention from his messiahs corruption.

True..most conservatives lack emotions or empathy.

In fact..the death of others make them giddy with joy.

From a member of the cult that is inciting the murder of children of gun owners!!

Look at all the righties here seething in jealously of Ariel Castro, because he did what they can only dream of, which is physically enslaving women. Since they'll get tossed in jail if they act like Castro, these poor perv righties have to settle for vicariously enslaving women through forced-birth laws.

Look at all the righties here seething in jealously of Ariel Castro, because he did what they can only dream of, which is physically enslaving women. Since they'll get tossed in jail if they act like Castro, these poor perv righties have to settle for vicariously enslaving women through forced-birth laws.

well, the typical leftard denigrated women physically and you, leftards, denigrate them legally - legalizing back alley abortions by janitors :D

way to go, leftards! not that anybody ever had any problem deciphering your REAL wishes behind the brainwashing of the "choice of my body", but now you feel like you can throw away the pretense shield and finally be what you really are - chauvinistic misogynistic fucktards whose main aim always was to USE women as a commodity without any further responsibility.
Not that I have any respect to the brainwashed sheep that parrot your chauvinistic mantras all along - they get what they deserve for being stupid :lol:

Why doesn't StevieGurl spend his time doing something worthwhile? C'mon, :gay:StevieGurl :gay: - get on the job!

godkills.jpg

Registered democrat, paid into campaign funds.
Twist it how you like.
He was Obamacult, he allowed himself to be caught to divert attention from his messiahs corruption.

That's got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read on this board and that's really saying something. This board is known for the maroon rw's who post their hate and blatant racism here. But this is beyond merely dumb - it is mind numbingly stooopid.

======
Castro was not lib or rw. It really doesn't matter how or if he voted. What matters is that -

He was crazy.

but now you feel like you can throw away the pretense shield and finally be what you really are - chauvinistic misogynistic fucktards whose main aim always was to USE women as a commodity without any further responsibility.

Vox, you understand that women are intelligent beings that can actually consent to sex and even desire it, right?

Oh wait, you actually don't understand that. You have, shall we say, some issues to work through in that area.

Forum List

Back