Arizona Audit - The Movie

^^^^^ Knows the walls are closing in rapidly

Biffy. You answer my Hunter thread in Race Relations honey?
What walls??

We are mocking you clowns......
Well we just found out that Dr Fauci lied to the world and suckered your ass pretty good. Truth bleeding daily

Good enough to lock your own loved ones down. Do you realize that, or does the magnitude of your hatred short circuit it?

NOW! The Hunter Biden situation. You saw the emails. Pretend they were Don Jrs for size. Is he a racist bastard like you call everyone here?
How was I suckered by Dr Fauci??

I wasn't the one in charge....i wasn't the one claiming "only I can fix it"

I wasn't the one made to look like a big bitch while Dr Fauci continued calling all the shots...

But you cucks have an affinity for weak simps like your cult leader

Why was Dr Fauci so much more powerful than your Daddy-God??

Why do Biden supporters fear an audit?
What do we have to fear?
Dunno you tell me why you guys are dissing the audit.
How about 19 audits .....

Biden and the Dems would definitely fear that ...

I heard this audit is costing about 4 million....you plan on donating for the 18th and 19th audits??

It's the only way to stop the evil Dems

What walls??

Well we just found out that Dr Fauci lied to the world and suckered your ass pretty good. Truth bleeding daily

Good enough to lock your own loved ones down. Do you realize that, or does the magnitude of your hatred short circuit it?

NOW! The Hunter Biden situation. You saw the emails. Pretend they were Don Jrs for size. Is he a racist bastard like you call everyone here?

I wasn't the one made to look like a big bitch while Dr Fauci continued calling all the shots...

What do we have to fear?

I heard this audit is costing about 4 million....you plan on donating for the 18th and 19th audits??

Biff. When the hell did you ever care about other peoples money. Be real with me bro

Where's Hunter?

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Biff. When the hell did you ever care about other peoples money. Be real with me bro

Where's Hunter?
So in other words, you ain't donating??

And as much as you keep Hunter's dick thoroughly nestled down your throat -- his whereabouts shouldn't be a mystery to you...

Where is that widespread voter fraud?? Is that down your throat too?

You definitely have no gag reflex.... Lindsey Graham would be impressed

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Where's Hunter?

And as much as you keep Hunter's dick thoroughly nestled down your throat -- his whereabouts shouldn't be a mystery to you...

Lol. No just waiting for your comments on his racist emails. I'm sure if Don jr would be different

Just showing what a bunch of fucking bull shit hypocrite childish uneducated you black dudes are......lol

Why didn't we pick our own fucking cotton. Worst GD mistake this country made. You agree right?

"A conspiracy theory film that portrays the Arizona audit as critical in proving widely debunked election fraud claims and that was filmed in part at the Arizona audit features several people involved in the audit, including those funding it. The film is set to debut on June 26, the same day that auditors are planning to finish up their work, and the filmmakers are saying that 100% of all profits are going to the nonprofit entity raising money to pay for the audit.

In the original trailer for the film, a man identified only as “Anon” and described as an “Application Security Analyst” was featured, but his voice was left unfiltered. Fox 10 reporter Matt Galka pointed out that the voice sounded similar to Doug Logan, the CEO of Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas that is conducting the audit. Last week CNN spoke with a man who has been friends with Logan for 15 years and said he immediately recognized the voice in the trailer as Logan’s. The movie’s trailer has since been edited multiple times. In the most recent edit, Anon was removed from the trailer entirely."

There is a good chance that this film may be one of the greatest and most watched films since D.W. Griffith's Birth Of a Nation -- which would be a good thing for the director since his previous movies were about Nazis colonizing the Moon back in 1939 and how aliens were behind 9/11 -- both things being absolutely true but too much truth for America to handle...Now, since the taxpayers only coughed up $150,000 for the audit; the rest of the money for this audit has to come from somewhere...so if this audit isn't successful in overturning the election; at least it will make a few people plenty of money.....and there is more money to be made by duping Trumpers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Idaho pretty much any state you can fool into participating -- this "stop the steal" fantasy will be a great profit generator for some time to come.
The Arizona "audit" is all about stringing along the rubes, and squeezing every last dollar out of them by the lying grifters who couldn't give two shits about them.

The Arizona "audit" is all about stringing along the rubes, and squeezing every last dollar out of them by the lying grifters who couldn't give two shits about them.
No it's all about doing a legal count and getting your TDS in an uproar making you shit your diaper.

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Where's Hunter?

Lol. No just waiting for your comments on his racist emails. I'm sure if Don jr would be different

Just showing what a bunch of fucking bull shit hypocrite childish uneducated you black dudes are......lol

Why didn't we pick our own fucking cotton. Worst GD mistake this country made. You agree right?
What racist bill or legislation did Hunter pass??

Is Hunter trying to racially target minority voting blocks with voter suppression laws??

Is Hunter trying to oppose police and criminal justice reform?

Is Hunter still trying to rip away healthcare from millions of people??

is Hunter trying to cut Social Security and roll back labor protections??

These are all things Republicans have been doing and are still doing.....so I see why you keep Hunter's dic in your mouth.....you think he is just like you

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Where's Hunter?

Is Hunter trying to racially target minority voting blocks with voter suppression laws??

These are all things Republicans have been doing and are still doing.....so I see why you keep Hunter's dic in your mouth.....you think he is just like you
LOLOL..What a buncha fucking horse shit, and your lower than shit.

what voting suppression laws??...lolol....You have to show a fucking ID.....................lolol

Hey ass hole. With Fauci's little white cock being gripped by your mouth, you guys destroyed half of the world for nothing...lololol.So fucking stupi JC.

Just proves you can't admit a racist when ya see one...lololol........................Biff the phony baloney

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Where's Hunter?

what voting suppression laws??...lolol....You have to show a fucking ID.....................lolol

Hey ass hole. With Fauci's little white cock being gripped by your mouth, you guys destroyed half of the world for nothing...lololol.So fucking stupi JC.

Just proves you can't admit a racist when ya see one...lololol........................Biff the phony baloney
I understand the obsession you have for me is due to the fact I keep kicking you reactionary cucks in the ass daily.....

But if you think voter suppression is just about ID -- then you are a moron.....

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Where's Hunter?

Under the new AZ law will it be easier or harder for the American-Indian people on reservations to vote?

Does the law cut voting days and hours?

Does it limit polling places? Drop boxes? Drop box locations?

Make it easier for the legislator to overturn the votes of people?

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Where's Hunter?

Under the new AZ law will it be easier or harder for the American-Indian people on reservations to vote?

Dear Lord. First point. Why? Do the Indians have to vote by horseback or something?

Ohhhhh...Their too drunk to walk huh?

Too stupid you are saying huh?

Racist Otto assumption.

How many injuns care aftet we put them there in the 1st place...lolol

What walls??

What do we have to fear?

Where's Hunter?

Dear Lord. First point. Why? Do the Indians have to vote by horseback or something?

Ohhhhh...Their too drunk to walk huh?

Too stupid you are saying huh?

Racist Otto assumption.

How many injuns care aftet we put them there in the 1st place...lolol
Do you know anything about the Indian Reservations in AZ or not? About how they vote and state options for that.

Let's start there instead of your idiotic racism.

Forum List

Back