Arizona certifies 2022 election despite GOP complaints

Ok, then show us the five deaths, their dates, and their causes.

Failure to do so is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

I guess this means you had someone explain to you what I actually said. :badgrin:

Kevin Greeson, 1.6.21, heart attack
Benjamin Phillips, 1.6.21, heart attack
Rosanne Boyland, 1.6.21, trampled, overdose
Ashes Target practice, 1.6.21, suicide by cop
Howard Liebengood, 1.9.21, suicide
Jeffery Smith, 1.15.21, suicide

Memo to poster Tommy Tainant:

See post #91, posted by one of our more articulate MAGA/Trump University graduates, poster Oddball.

I, for one, hate to 'read-between-the-lines' as that can be risky, but......but I suppose some here could conclude that poster Oddball cannot or will not back up his own assertion.

So be it. Our hopes weren't real high that there was a there there with poor poster Oddball anyway.
The sad aspect of it is that he seems to be a spokesman for ---or at least typical of --- the MAGA constituency here.

Sad.
Well I for one am devastated. Oddball is someone we would deccribe round here as a "chopsy little fucker".
His evidence could have blown this thing wide open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Chopsy"?

Is that sorta like "gobsmacked"?

Or "the overtaking lane"?
Chopsy - One who has too much to say for theimslves and very often in inappropriate settings.

It is generally the prelude to more forceful discourse -

IE "Your a chopsy little fucker aint you"

Chopsy - One who has too much to say for themselves and very often in inappropriate settings.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK. Got it.
Believe I have seen that demonstrated on this venue ---- but without naming names for the sake of discretion, decorum, and I don't wanna scare those chopsy MoFo's outta here. They are wonderful snark-bait. :thup:

Forum List

Back