Arizona certifies 2022 election despite GOP complaints

Well, good poster Lenny Partiv, here's well-meaning suggestion: Pull out your big account check book and write a retainer check to your favorite election auditors.....the Cyber Ninjas.

They already know the political landscape out there in Arizona....so should get up to speed in a nano-second.
And, after all....your poor avatar was one of the....if not THE....most vocal advocate for the Ninjas way back when. Back before they pizzed in their boot....and actually found fewer votes for Trump than Trump claimed. And they found MORE votes for Biden than somebody originally tallied.

Still, maybe they learned. So spend your money. And find out how much they learned.
Gogetsic'em!!

Ms Lake would be well advised to stfu unless she has firm evidence. These geoundless allegatins damage American democracy.

There are seeveral reasons for this.

Firstly we see it in the failed insurrection attempt. A bunch of hooligans tried to steal a democratic election that the Trump administration stated was the most secure in history.

These things dont happen in advanced countries
The peaceful handover of power is what seperates us from dictatorships in banana republics.

Secondly it undermines faith in the democratic system. Why vote if your vote is discounted ? People will stop voting and the bad guys will have won.

Finally there is the boy crying wolf scenario. One day an election will be stolen. But by then there will have been so many fake claims that folk will have stopped listening . They will get away with it.

Where America leads the rest of the world follows. Even now we see Brazilian extremists following the lead of Trump and Lake.

Lake is the saddest example of this. She had been crying foul for a year before she lost. But ask yourself this. If the dems could steal the governership why didnt they steal all of the elections down the ballot ?

Its incredibly selfish to perpetuate this wicked belief and it seems to be a concerted attempt to undermine the fabric of society. Check out the growth in the conspiracy theory industry.

Its wicked to continue to push these crazy theories and there should be some reckoning.

This board is a mouthpiece for maga conspiracy nonsense and I fully expect this thread to be nuked and myself to be banned. Such is free speech in the right wing magaworld.

'Despite Republican Complaints'?

Despite anomalies, voting machine / voting problems, mathematical impossibilities, whistleblowers, etc...

Katie Hobbs certifying her own election with thousands voters turned away because of faulty machines. You dim bulb jackasses will believe anything.
As if on cue…

A dishonest conservative chimes in with a lie.

No one was ‘turned away.’

And they don’t lie about non-existent ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating.’

The fraud and cheating are a DONE DEAL now, fool. No denying it. They are talking about it nationwide on broadcast TV now even as I type.

The democrats are in it about a MILLION times deeper than Watergate at this very minute.

BTW, if anyone ever finds where your brain rolled out, I hope they can restore it. :smoke:

Fucking liar....There are hundreds of affidavits filed by those whe were turned away or witnessed it.
This is a lie.

No one was ‘turned away,’ everyone was allowed to vote.

“Election officials say voters could wait in line until the issue was fixed, cast a ballot at another vote center or deposit their original ballot in a separate, secure box that was sent to the county’s central facility for tabulation.”

Conservatives are as dishonest as they are reprehensible.

Hobbs is a thug....she should be ashamed of herself!

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing such unbelievable and egregious things fly one after the other--- imagine Hobbs certifying her own election!--- after Lake getting railroaded against all possibility, then being told over and over there was nothing that can be done despite elections, energy, food, transportation, supply, education, borders, wars--- and that folks are fighting tooth and nail trying to straighten all this stuff out!

WTF have people been doing the past 10,000 years! Who is writing all these flawed laws that no one sees nothing until hit in the face!

The fraud and cheating are a DONE DEAL now, fool. No denying it. They are talking about it nationwide on broadcast TV now even as I type.

The democrats are in it about a MILLION times deeper than Watergate at this very minute.

BTW, if anyone ever finds where your brain rolled out, I hope they can restore it. :smoke:
Tell us when you get a single election overturned at any level

"...imagine Hobbs certifying her own election!"
That is almost as shocking as the fact that she has 34 other counterparts.....meaning, a total of 35 state's Secretary of State are elected by voters.

What's a guy to do? The falling sky of Chicken Little-ism seems to be everywhere. No?

Frankly, I'm sick and tired of seeing such unbelievable and egregious things fly one after the other--- imagine Hobbs certifying her own election!--- after Lake getting railroaded against all possibility, then being told over and over there was nothing that can be done despite elections, energy, food, transportation, supply, education, borders, wars--- and that folks are fighting tooth and nail trying to straighten all this stuff out!

WTF have people been doing the past 10,000 years! Who is writing all these flawed laws that no one sees nothing until hit in the face!

The certification was also signed by Ducey, Brnovic, and Brutinel. All Republicans. Are you saying they were also in on the steal?

She has a right to voice her opinion, just as you have the right to voice your opinion. I disagree with her howeve our Constitution is solid on free speech.
Yup. We both know that she has a right to say it. The issue is whether she should say it.
It is a corrosive influence on democracy. Anti American.

I hate to appear demanding poster Oddball, but.....but your avatar has been requested to provide a link to your assertion above.
I haven't seen you post one.
Are you working on it?
Are you gonna provide it?

I ask, because folks here will think you are just a silly frivolous lightweight if you can't show you got the cards you say you have.
In short, your hand has been called.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be a silly frivolous lightweight.
Just sayin'.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, hell! THAT one is too easy.
I'm surprised a prolific poster such as 2bfreak doesn't know it.
The "issue" is: She was running against a Trumpian Election Denier.
Hell, she could've been in Hawaii and phoned in her campaign. Maybe she did?
As long as Trump was against Hobbs.....Hobbs was golden.
That's in a Captain Obvious opinion piece in the Gateway Pundit. Duh! ;)
I would get some popcorn in while you wait.

Yup. We both know that she has a right to say it. The issue is whether she should say it.
It is a corrosive influence on democracy. Anti American.
I don't agree with her but should she say it? I see nothing wrong with it, not do I believe it is anti-American, she is voicing how she feels, not unlike others who voice opinions. Our Constitution is stronger than most people give it credit for and she and people like her are not going to implode it, just like Trump didn't implode our country.

I don't agree with her but should she say it? I see nothing wrong with it, not do I believe it is anti-American, she is voicing how she feels, not unlike others who voice opinions. Our Constitution is stronger than most people give it credit for and she and people like her are not going to implode it, just like Trump didn't implode our country.

He caused significant damage. about 1/3 of America doesn't believe the 2020 election was legit due to his Big Lie. Righwingnuts stormed the Capitol due to his Big Lie. No less than 5 people died because of his Big Lie.

She was calling it a long time ago. That suggests it was a fall back position.
People in public positions should think carefully about their public statements or people die.

Forum List

Back