Arizona certifies 2022 election despite GOP complaints

He caused significant damage. about 1/3 of America doesn't believe the 2020 election was legit due to his Big Lie. Righwingnuts stormed the Capitol due to his Big Lie. No less than 5 people died because of his Big Lie.
Link to these 5 deaths on Jan 6?

Link to these 5 deaths on Jan 6?

I have no obligation to answer to your reading comprehension issues. If you want me to answer your questions about something I said, then ask me a question about something I actually said. Not something your deformed brain thought I said.

Last edited:
People in public positions should think carefully about their public statements or people die.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, true that.
Here's the gig with politicians expressing their personnel opinion via the 'say-whatever-I-want ala'-First Amendment'.

Yes, they can have an opinion.
Yes, they can express it.
And yes, it is most all of the time protected by the 1st.
However.....

There is a duty for leaders to use that 'freedom' with more prudence, discretion and reflection that JoJo Febeetz down at the DewDropInn.

Leaders, because of their position have a louder megaphone, they have greater influence, both of which demand judiciousness in public statements. That is a burden of leadership.

Some political leaders seemingly hold the belief that they CAN say whatever they want just like they did prior to being given a position of leadership. They are ill advised in that regard. And our society....the constituents, the led.....are ill served by such irresponsibility in those leader's public communication.

Leaders ARE different than the folks gripping their pints at the corner pub. They are different because of their greater responsibility.

I am...honestly.....really confident that most every poster on this gossipboard recognizes that reality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, true that.
Here's the gig with politicians expressing their personnel opinion via the 'say-whatever-I-want ala'-First Amendment'.

Yes, they can have an opinion.
Yes, they can express it.
And yes, it is most all of the time protected by the 1st.
However.....

There is a duty for leaders to use that 'freedom' with more prudence, discretion and reflection that JoJo Febeetz down at the DewDropInn.

Leaders, because of their position have a louder megaphone, they have greater influence, both of which demand judiciousness in public statements. That is a burden of leadership.

Some political leaders seemingly hold the belief that they CAN say whatever they want just like they did prior to being given a position of leadership. They are ill advised in that regard. And our society....the constituents, the led.....are ill served by such irresponsibility in those leader's public communication.

Leaders ARE different than the folks gripping their pints at the corner pub. They are different because of their greater responsibility.

I am...honestly.....really confident that most every poster on this gossipboard recognizes that reality.
Did you get that list of people who couldnt vote ?

Did you get that list of people who couldnt vote ?
Well, as of 6:30p EST today.....umm, nope.

But, I am a bit of a rural rube so am quite willing to allow the good poster Oddball a little more time to make good on his assertion. I am confident he feels a sense of responsibility towards not only the contributors and the lurkers on this forum....but also his avatar's sense of responsibility towards his own reputation.

For those not familiar with this issue TTainant alludes to, well, here's a hint:

ASSERTED BY ODDBALL: There are hundreds of affidavits filed by those whe were turned away or witnessed it.
And one of several queries for Oddball to back up his word: "I hate to appear demanding poster Oddball, but.....but your avatar has been requested to provide a link to your assertion above."

Well, as of 6:30p EST today.....umm, nope.

But, I am a bit of a rural rube so am quite willing to allow the good poster Oddball a little more time to make good on his assertion. I am confident he feels a sense of responsibility towards not only the contributors and the lurkers on this forum....but also his avatar's sense of responsibility towards his own reputation.

For those not familiar with this issue TTainant alludes to, well, here's a hint:

And one of several queries for Oddball to back up his word:
"I hate to appear demanding poster Oddball, but.....but your avatar has been requested to provide a link to your assertion above."
I think we ewould all be shocked if Oddball failed to deliver on this.

Memo to poster Tommy Tainant:

See post #91, posted by one of our more articulate MAGA/Trump University graduates, poster Oddball.

"No amount of evidence will convince a hack asshole like you....So go eat your bag of dicks."

I, for one, hate to 'read-between-the-lines' as that can be risky, but......but I suppose some here could conclude that poster Oddball cannot or will not back up his own assertion.

So be it. Our hopes weren't real high that there was a there there with poor poster Oddball anyway.
The sad aspect of it is that he seems to be a spokesman for ---or at least typical of --- the MAGA constituency here.

Sad.

I have no obligation to answer to your reading comprehension issues. If you want me to answer your questions about something I said, then ask me a question about something I actually said. Not something your deformed brain thought I said.
So you lied about the 5 deaths.

Got it.

Katie Hobbs certifying her own election with thousands voters turned away because of faulty machines. You dim bulb jackasses will believe anything.
We are a nation of laws. The courts say she lost. Deal with it or move to Moscow.

Nope, I didn't lie. You're just a retard who still doesn't understand what I said.

What a shame.
Ok, then show us the five deaths, their dates, and their causes.

Failure to do so is an admission by you that you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Forum List

Back