🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arizona Going Into the 90+ Degree Summer.So What Are The Loose Illegals Going To Do?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Out of curiosity, I wanted to look at the 10 Day forecast for Phoenix. Not exactly picture perfect weather in the mid-70's. Most of the days are near, or past 90 degrees. So when you think of the thousands of near homeless/maybe still homeless immigrants running loose in some of these busy/rural areas of Arizona, you have to wonder how they will survive. what are they gonna do for water? its not like Arizona has lakes and beaches all over the place. Oh,,they can just got to private homes and drink from their garden hoses, swallowing that disgusting/non-purified water.
:omg:

but I thought these ...people prefer to be in warm/hot places

so if they like hot ...then what is the problem

The Tx Lt Gov just said any interior state Dem politician willing to come walk the interior border with him, to see the dead bodies they find, he will give $10,000 to their favorite charity.

A lot of them will do what thousands have done over the last 30 years in the Arizona desert. Die terrible deaths unfortunately. I don't wish that on anyone.

I know.

But what you say it's true....

They never learn.

It is truely a tragic thing,how many die along the border. Some trying to walk the desert(you cannot carry enough water). most are victims of mayhem and violence.

It is truely a tragic how many die along the border. Some trying to walk the desert(you cannot carry enough water). most are victims of mayhem and violence.

I am with President Trump in this....BUILD A WALL!

It is truely a tragic how many die along the border. Some trying to walk the desert(you cannot carry enough water). most are victims of mayhem and violence.

i wonder how many were lied to,,told them that when they make it past the border, there will be busses there ready to drive them to thier new homes

Blame leonlido?
if they are victims of violence i suppose the perp is to blame, rarely caught.

I was hunting in the Dragoons 3 years ago and found a "rape tree". (a tree with panties hanging all over it). called bp, stayed back. 2 corpses, i blame the rapists for that one.
diying of thirst in a desert is self induced, so nno blame i suppose...

Blame leonlido?
if they are victims of violence i suppose the perp is to blame, rarely caught.

I was hunting in the Dragoons 3 years ago and found a "rape tree". (a tree with panties hanging all over it). called bp, stayed back. 2 corpses, i blame the rapists for that one.
diying of thirst in a desert is self induced, so nno blame i suppose...
Orzo, I can’t imagine. It is simply sickening.

i wonder how many were lied to,,told them that when they make it past the border, there will be busses there ready to drive them to thier new homes

I have never heard of any buses on this side furnished by coyotes except the buses to transport the girls to whorehouses in the cities

Maxine Waters: I just found out that 143 dead corpses were found dead all over the steak of Arizona. Now diz iz wat happens when a bezident tells over 500 million illegal aliens from Mars and Mexico to cross the border without any food or water !!

Forum List

Back