Arizona GOP Senate Candidate Blake Masters declares, “No citizenship for people who come here illegally, ever” - including "minors" aka Dreamers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sounds smooth in the speech, but a terrible take. America needs immigrants and kids/babies who were brought here didn’t commit a crime. Stop pandering to the extremes, bro

What is wrong with allowing dreamers to earn citizenship. What if they serve in the military? Does that not earn them citizenship?

Sounds smooth in the speech, but a terrible take. America needs immigrants and kids/babies who were brought here didn’t commit a crime. Stop pandering to the extremes, bro

How about you try to enter Mexico illegally and see what happens. Either we become a lawless nation and circle the drain or we enforce the law. There is no in between.

What is wrong with allowing dreamers to earn citizenship. What if they serve in the military? Does that not earn them citizenship?
At some point, you have to terminate incentive. Especially since that is the main reason they come here.

I like him so far!
i knew you'd like him

did you know he's Peter Thiel's old buddy from their paypal days? Thiel is bankrolling his campaign...i hope he wins so that you and Ann Coulter, my two bffs, will be happy. Trump should endorse him!

Trump was not against DACA. He wanted the Democrats to make some compromises in return. They refused. Now Biden has reinstated DACA right?

Trump was not against DACA. He wanted the Democrats to make some compromises in return. They refused. Now Biden has reinstated DACA right?
yep, he supported it. One of the reasons i didnt like him.

I have no problem with giving DACA folks a pathway to citizenship.

Forum List

Back