Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

Republicans lost because enemy democrats are very good about rigging elections. What Republicans should be doing is refuse to give the enemy democrat the benefits of power.

Agitate for division at all lower levels. Identify and cooperate with foreign agents that recognize the danger enemy democrats pose.

Voting the enemy out of office was always an unobtainable pipe dream because enemy democrats cheat at elections and rig the results.

The ballot box no longer works, think of something else.

What else ya got?

No election that a Democrat wins can be considered legitimate.

fill 'er up, snowflake....

091120-100213-CubeBik-Image-559.png

:dance::dance::dance:

It's been done to death. The Arizona election was rigged. Stolen. A fraud. Nothing you say can change that, or stop anyone from believing that. All you can do is stamp your feet and sob, no it wasn't. The reality is, that every day more people are convinced otherwise and all you will ever be able to do is say Kari Lake lost.

Yes. She lost a fraudulent election. You really will never get another answer. In fact, you have never convinced anyone of the legitimacy of this election.

tenor.gif

Because I watched the fucking trial not Gateway MAGA cumbucket.

BackAgain a OG election denier trying to pretend to be a skeptic.

And is still trying to pretend that Kari's appeal is unknowable and unpredictable.......despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Lake is going to lose yet again, as she has twice already.

Hank Johnson was governor?

Of which state? I think you're confused.
Not at all, You said people who lost.....sorry, interpreted that and listed people who were losers....theres more where that came from................. :biggrin:

Not at all, You said people who lost.....sorry, interpreted that and listed people who were losers....theres more where that came from................. :biggrin:

I was referring to unqualified folks with no leadership experience generally lose gubernatorial elections to those who have relevant leadership experience.

Kari had dogshit for relevant experience. A fucking newcaster? Really?

Hobbs was one of the most immaculately qualified gubernatorial candidates Arizona's ever seen.

Americans must stand up to the fraud. Find a way, make away to fight it.
I was referring to unqualified folks with no leadership experience generally lose gubernatorial elections to those who have relevant leadership experience.

Hobbs was one of the most immaculately qualified gubernatorial candidates Arizona's ever seen.
Hobbs stole the election and means to use her power to destroy the state of Arizona.

So what are YOUR qualifications for running for any office, other than being an American?

I'm sure this will be good.

Americans must stand up to the fraud. Find a way, make away to fight it.
Hobbs stole the election and means to use her power to destroy the state of Arizona.

Hobbs won the election. She earned it by building her expertise over a decade and demonstrating her value to the people of Arizona.

Hobbs won the election. She earned it by building her expertise over a decade and demonstrating her value to the people of Arizona.
And doing the Biden by not answering any tough questions from her basement.

No, I asked what you think someone running for office should have for credentials.

Relevant experience. If you want to be a governor, have you worked in government before? Have you lead a company, built a business, or lead men in the military? Have you worked in the legislature, or in the executive branch. Have you worked in the capacity of an executive with a legislature and a judiciary (like, say...Mayor).

All of these are relevant pieces of experience and expertise to be a governor. Though some are better than others.

But a fucking newscaster? Lake hadn't lead so much as a PTA meeting. And republicans picked her for *governor* of an entire state?

Of course she lost.

Relevant experience. If you want to be a governor, have you worked in government before? Have you lead a company, built a business, or lead men in the military? Have you worked in the legislature, or in the executive branch. Have you worked in the capacity of an executive with a legislature and a judiciary (like, say...Mayor).

All of these are relevant pieces of experience and expertise to be a governor. Though some are better than others.

But a fucking newscaster? Lake hadn't lead so much as a PTA meeting. And republicans picked for *governor* of an entire state?

Of course she lost.
No constitutional prerequisites for running for any gov't office.
Maybe you can enlighten me if I missed them.

No constitutional prerequisites for running for any gov't office.
Maybe you can enlighten me if I missed them.
What prerequisite for governor are listed in the Constitution?

The Constitution doesn't provide any guidance for the election of governors. You seem confused.

What prerequisite for governor are listed in the Constitution?

The Constitution doesn't provide any guidance for the election of governors. You seem confused.
It's all about American citizens......get a grip.

Ballotpedia:

Governor of Arizona

The governor must:

• be at least 25 years old
  • be a qualified voter in Arizona
  • have been both an American citizen for 10 years
  • have been a resident of Arizona for a minimum of five years on election day

It's all about American citizens......get a grip.

Ballotpedia:

Governor of Arizona

The governor must:

• be at least 25 years old
  • be a qualified voter in Arizona
  • have been both an American citizen for 10 years
  • have been a resident of Arizona for a minimum of five years on election day

So anyone who meets those constitutional requirements is qualified to lead a state in your estimation?

So anyone who meets those constitutional requirements is qualified to lead a state in your estimation?
By the law of the state and the country.

Do you think it should be any different?

Forum List

Back