Arizona Judge Rejects Kari Lake’s Effort to Overturn Her Election Loss

How about the former 1-term fuckup and wife daughter?
Uh oh, were you one of the alledged panty sniffers at Mara-logo ? It's one thing to talk about the X-president, but you had to bring his wife and daughter into it eh ? Interesting.... Are you jealous?

IF you believe that crap assed conspiracy, I have bridge I can sell you for just $99.00 in the Traitor's NFT.
Yeah, Stephen Richer didn't know that all early votes were required to counted at the vote center, so there is no way you knew.

Well if you watched, you saw Stephen Richer asked if he was aware that law requires early ballots be counted at the vote center, to which he responds they cannot be counted at the vote center.

Would you please post the hearing video where that occurred including the questions and the cross examination responses. It would also be helpful if you posted directly from the Arizona Revised Statutes the section you claim exists.

Search for "Kari Lake lawsuit live streams", then select videos and you can find both days typically pt 1 (morning) and pt 2 (afternoon).

Thank you.

WW

Would you please post the hearing video where that occurred including the questions and the cross examination responses. It would also be helpful if you posted directly from the Arizona Revised Statutes the section you claim exists.

Search for "Kari Lake lawsuit live streams", then select videos and you can find both days typically pt 1 (morning) and pt 2 (afternoon).

Thank you.

WW

Thank you.

WW
Do your own research I owe you nothing!

Republican Party of Arizona

@AZGOP

#BREAKING Maricopa County admits they do NOT count ballots at vote centers (which is required by State Law) #LakeTrial

11:52 AM · Dec 21, 2022

So you’re happy she lost.

Awesome, me too! :)
Try this on for size.

DiCaprio.gif

That the election was stolen from her.

I’m glad she lost and you don’t give a shit that she lost. So no bullshit conspiracy theories from you this time. Awesome!
You owe people like Lake......you wouldn't have life without people like her.

Forum List

Back