Arizona Primary

We'll see.... "good times" I wish I could be as optimistic as you Trump people. it's not going to be easy for Trump to beat the witch. He's behind in almost every poll

Pre-nomination match up polls are notoriously unreliable.

Lets hope, we cant take the witch as president....I know a lot of so- called Republicans who say they wont vote for Trump if he's the nominee...i'm not one of those idiots

I don't think Trump will have a problem getting the party to unite behind him.

the establishment is talking about third party George will, Bill Crystal types ..They should be crushed along with the witch

They'll all fall in line once Trump has it sewn up. They'll flip like a cheese omelette.

Cheese omelets were always a struggle for me.

Thats all he needed tonight. Talk of a contested convention can now go out the door, reaching 1237 is now well within reach and a probability.

You're dreaming Trump was expected to win Arizona..He wont get 1237 regardless

Why is that dreaming?

Trump wont make 1237 that's why Arizona is just Arizona. For some reason CK thinks this puts him over the top or something...wishful thinking actually
I don't ever make statements made on wishful thinking Jroc. You're in the can for Cruz which is fine, but don't let your dislike of Trump cloud the facts.

Cruz won Utah with well over 50 percent of the vote.

yea, he won the mormon caucus while trump won huge in a diverse state. huge night for trump.
The key is delegates and since Cruz got over 50 percent he took all in Utah which minimized Trumps winner take all win in Arzoina.
Wrong. Trump ONLY needed AZ to stay on track to 1237. He actually hit the % of delegates he needed. Taking a few from Utah would have been nice but it wasn't a necessity. Only thing thats changed is that a contested convention will not happen. The moron "conservatives" have to dream up another plan to stop Trump.

Cruz won Utah with well over 50 percent of the vote.

yea, he won the mormon caucus while trump won huge in a diverse state. huge night for trump.
The key is delegates and since Cruz got over 50 percent he took all in Utah which minimized Trumps winner take all win in Arzoina.
Wrong. Trump ONLY needed AZ to stay on track to 1237. He actually hit the % of delegates he needed. Taking a few from Utah would have been nice but it wasn't a necessity. Only thing thats changed is that a contested convention will not happen. The moron "conservatives" have to dream up another plan to stop Trump.
Whatever I don't bother trying to use logic and common sense with Trump fanatics anymore.

Only one person can stop Trump now, that is Trump himself. The guy is contagious in that current events have also conspired to help him. No matter which honey pot he falls in, he comes out clean and smelling good. The story of his life. Some folks are blessed and others are like Hillary Clinton, broke! Well that is what she say's anyhow. No matter how deserving she may be! How "shrill" can she be?
You really believe that?

That is simply stupid, to attribute all of Trumps success to blind luck.

rofmao
Nah! I posted that blurb so someone like you could comment on it. Get out much do you "Old Fogey"? And as a matter of fact, Trump this morning began the attempt of stopping himself by bringing Heidi Cruz, Ted Cruz wife, into the conversation. He is walking on eggs when he starts bringing up wives. And I say it again, only Trump can stop Trump! He started the ball rolling this morning. Piss off FiFi and she will not vote for you. Sorry about confuseing you, "Old Fogey".

Only one person can stop Trump now, that is Trump himself. The guy is contagious in that current events have also conspired to help him. No matter which honey pot he falls in, he comes out clean and smelling good. The story of his life. Some folks are blessed and others are like Hillary Clinton, broke! Well that is what she say's anyhow. No matter how deserving she may be! How "shrill" can she be?
You really believe that?

rofmao
Nah! I posted that blurb so someone like you could comment on it. Get out much do you "Old Fogey"? And as a matter of fact, Trump this morning began the attempt of stopping himself by bringing Heidi Cruz, Ted Cruz wife, into the conversation. He is walking on eggs when he starts bringing up wives. And I say it again, only Trump can stop Trump! He started the ball rolling this morning. Piss off FiFi and she will not vote for you. Sorry about confuseing you, "Old Fogey".
You re-inforce the fact that you are a moron with that snarl of confused assertions and wild ass bombast.

Trump is going to do just fine, dont worry your little heart about it, shit4brains.

Thats all he needed tonight. Talk of a contested convention can now go out the door, reaching 1237 is now well within reach and a probability.

Why is that dreaming?

Trump wont make 1237 that's why Arizona is just Arizona. For some reason CK thinks this puts him over the top or something...wishful thinking actually
I don't ever make statements made on wishful thinking Jroc. You're in the can for Cruz which is fine, but don't let your dislike of Trump cloud the facts.

What dislike? I prefer Cruz to Trump but, Trump was my second choice from the start. You jumped the gun on Iowa, with unrealistic, expectations and you're doing it here as well. Opinion isn't fact:thup:

Why is that dreaming?

What dislike? I prefer Cruz to Trump but, Trump was my second choice from the start. You jumped the gun on Iowa, with unrealistic, expectations and you're doing it here as well. Opinion isn't fact:thup:
I didn't jump the gun on Iowa, I was flat out wrong ;)

Why is that dreaming?

I didn't jump the gun on Iowa, I was flat out wrong ;)

Though I am not sure what this is about Iowa, gotta love someone that will admit if they are wrong. Most people will never do that. Kudo's to you cereal_killer

Pre-nomination match up polls are notoriously unreliable.

Lets hope, we cant take the witch as president....I know a lot of so- called Republicans who say they wont vote for Trump if he's the nominee...i'm not one of those idiots

I don't think Trump will have a problem getting the party to unite behind him.

the establishment is talking about third party George will, Bill Crystal types ..They should be crushed along with the witch

They'll all fall in line once Trump has it sewn up. They'll flip like a cheese omelette.

Cheese omelets were always a struggle for me.
The trick is to cook em low and slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You really believe that?

rofmao
You re-inforce the fact that you are a moron with that snarl of confused assertions and wild ass bombast.

Trump is going to do just fine, dont worry your little heart about it, shit4brains.

Aw Shucks, "Old Fogey", looks like you are in need of a group hug, Ask the girls at the Old Folks home for a little tenderness. Or go down to Martinsville for a big hug with the folks. You will feel sooo much better. You are correct about Trump being ok, as long as he cleans up his act. That is the key. When all else fails, just keep turning to the left. Turning left, get it?

You really believe that?

rofmao

Aw Shucks, "Old Fogey", looks like you are in need of a group hug, Ask the girls at the Old Folks home for a little tenderness. Or go down to Martinsville for a big hug with the folks. You will feel sooo much better. You are correct about Trump being ok, as long as he cleans up his act. That is the key. When all else fails, just keep turning to the left. Turning left, get it?
Lol, you are a fucking fool.

You really believe that?

rofmao

That is the first sane thing you have typed. Rise to the occasion James 58. Is 58 your age or when you were born. Either way, you will never be as old as I. Cheers, I amso IR or The Mad Mona Lisa, which ever you prefer. P.S. Martinsville, the only place in the world where drivers complete a lap in the time it takes to light a smoke or open a beer.

You really believe that?

rofmao

That is the first sane thing you have typed. Rise to the occasion James 58. Is 58 your age or when you were born. Either way, you will never be as old as I. Cheers, I amso IR or The Mad Mona Lisa, which ever you prefer. P.S. Martinsville, the only place in the world where drivers complete a lap in the time it takes to light a smoke or open a beer.
Lol, keep going clown, show us all what an irrelevant shit stain you are on the nations day old panties.

Lol, keep going clown, show us all what an irrelevant shit stain you are on the nations day old panties.

Whatever, Clyde!

I wonder what moderate Republicans are thinking going into one of these primaries knowing that only Cruz or Trump can win.

Must be depressing.

Whatever, Clyde!
:bsflag:

I wonder what moderate Republicans are thinking going into one of these primaries knowing that only Cruz or Trump can win.

Must be depressing.

Those are not moderate Republicans, apparently, according to the 'REAL Conservatives' Trump is a moderate and the product of a secret moderate conspiracy to hijack the party and hand the election over to Hillary, so you cant possibly be right, dude.

Lets hope, we cant take the witch as president....I know a lot of co called Republicans who say they wont vote for Trump if he's the nominee...i'm not one of those idiots

Yeah, I know some morons like that too, but I doubt that they will do what they say. They are too anti-Hillary.

I don't understand the GOP opposition to Trump. He's saying exactly what right wingers have been saying for years. I would think they should love him.

Forum List

Back