Arizona Primary

Only one person can stop Trump now, that is Trump himself. The guy is contagious in that current events have also conspired to help him. No matter which honey pot he falls in, he comes out clean and smelling good. The story of his life. Some folks are blessed and others are like Hillary Clinton, broke! Well that is what she say's anyhow. No matter how deserving she may be! How "shrill" can she be?

Thats all he needed tonight. Talk of a contested convention can now go out the door, reaching 1237 is now well within reach and a probability.

You're dreaming Trump was expected to win Arizona..He wont get 1237 regardless

Sorry, but yes, he will.

He'll get there easily.

Reposted from Trump Just Won Arizona
He's now at 739 PLEDGED delegates. Here is a "worst case scenario" - one where Trump doesn't win California, gets ZERO delegates from UT, MT,SD and NE, and the 12 additional MO delegates are stolen from him:

WI 42 - WTA
NY 95 - he will get over 50% and take all
CT 16
DE 16 WTA
MD 38 WTA
PA 71 WTA
RI 11
IN 57 WTA
WV 17
OR 16
WA 26
CA 52
NM 6
NJ 51 WTA
= 1237

Good times!
:thup:
We'll see.... "good times" I wish I could be as optimistic as you Trump people. it's not going to be easy for Trump to beat the witch. He's behind in almost every poll

Well, he does have to get past all of this to even have a chance.

Only one person can stop Trump now, that is Trump himself. The guy is contagious in that current events have also conspired to help him. No matter which honey pot he falls in, he comes out clean and smelling good. The story of his life. Some folks are blessed and others are like Hillary Clinton, broke! Well that is what she say's anyhow. No matter how deserving she may be! How "shrill" can she be?
You really believe that?

That is simply stupid, to attribute all of Trumps success to blind luck.

rofmao

Thats all he needed tonight. Talk of a contested convention can now go out the door, reaching 1237 is now well within reach and a probability.

Sorry, but yes, he will.

He'll get there easily.

He's now at 739 PLEDGED delegates. Here is a "worst case scenario" - one where Trump doesn't win California, gets ZERO delegates from UT, MT,SD and NE, and the 12 additional MO delegates are stolen from him:

WI 42 - WTA
CT 16
DE 16 WTA
MD 38 WTA
PA 71 WTA
RI 11
IN 57 WTA
WV 17
OR 16
WA 26
CA 52
NM 6
NJ 51 WTA
= 1237

Good times!
We'll see.... "good times" I wish I could be as optimistic as you Trump people. it's not going to be easy for Trump to beat the witch. He's behind in almost every poll

Pre-nomination match up polls are notoriously unreliable.

Sorry, but yes, he will.

He'll get there easily.

WI 42 - WTA
CT 16
DE 16 WTA
MD 38 WTA
PA 71 WTA
RI 11
IN 57 WTA
WV 17
OR 16
WA 26
CA 52
NM 6
NJ 51 WTA
= 1237

Good times!

Lets hope, we cant take the witch as president....I know a lot of so- called Republicans who say they wont vote for Trump if he's the nominee...i'm not one of those idiots

Lets hope, we cant take the witch as president....I know a lot of co called Republicans who say they wont vote for Trump if he's the nominee...i'm not one of those idiots

Yeah, I know some morons like that too, but I doubt that they will do what they say. They are too anti-Hillary.

Sorry, but yes, he will.

He'll get there easily.

WI 42 - WTA
CT 16
DE 16 WTA
MD 38 WTA
PA 71 WTA
RI 11
IN 57 WTA
WV 17
OR 16
WA 26
CA 52
NM 6
NJ 51 WTA
= 1237

Good times!

Lets hope, we cant take the witch as president....I know a lot of so- called Republicans who say they wont vote for Trump if he's the nominee...i'm not one of those idiots

I don't think Trump will have a problem getting the party to unite behind him.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Sorry, but yes, he will.

He'll get there easily.

WI 42 - WTA
CT 16
DE 16 WTA
MD 38 WTA
PA 71 WTA
RI 11
IN 57 WTA
WV 17
OR 16
WA 26
CA 52
NM 6
NJ 51 WTA
= 1237

Good times!

the establishment is talking about third party George Will, Bill Crystal types ..They should be crushed along with the witch

Sorry, but yes, he will.

He'll get there easily.

WI 42 - WTA
CT 16
DE 16 WTA
MD 38 WTA
PA 71 WTA
RI 11
IN 57 WTA
WV 17
OR 16
WA 26
CA 52
NM 6
NJ 51 WTA
= 1237

Good times!

the establishment is talking about third party George will, Bill Crystal types ..They should be crushed along with the witch

They'll all fall in line once Trump has it sewn up. They'll flip like a cheese omelette.

Anyone else notice that Arizona is MISSING 25% of the ballots cast? Right now it's at 58% returns and the numbers for Trump/Kasich/Cruz only add to 77%..

I chuckled at that - because what's happening with this crappy earlier and earlier "EARLY voting" is that the idiots that cast their votes up to a month early aren't even voting for the candidates left in the race come election day !!!!

That's gonna cause a stir at convention ---- or when someone mentions it to the talking heads who seem to miss the fact that 25% is MISSING out of the vote totals..

OR -- it could be that Arizona has a NoneOfTheAbove slot on the ballot..

Forum List

Back