Arizona Rejects State Certification of Election results

I agree

That is why Republicans need to boycott the Georgia Senate races, they are fixed
If dems are allowed to get away with such massive vote theft in 2020 thats the future for American elections

but your crimes have not been rewarded yet
Someone should find some real genuine believable evidence of voter fraud and take it to court. All the fake and unbelievable conspiracy theory stuff isn't working.

I agree

That is why Republicans need to boycott the Georgia Senate races, they are fixed
If dems are allowed to get away with such massive vote theft in 2020 thats the future for American elections

How stupid can Republicans be?
They know Democrats will fix the Georgia Senate races and can change their votes at will.

Why would any sensible Republican bother to vote in such a sham?
You are trolling

I am only posting the official position of President Trump
The Georgia election is fixed.

Are you claiming that Trump is a troll?

I agree

Someone should find some real genuine believable evidence of voter fraud and take it to court. All the fake and unbelievable conspiracy theory stuff isn't working.

Looks like Republicans have given up on providing actual evidence of voter fraud.

They have substituted.....It “could” be fraud

We have the georgia video

The georgia election was fixed

but that was when libs expected trump to accept the theft quietly and not fight back

hopefully the democrats will not be able to steal the runoffs so easily

We have the georgia video

Why hasn’t that video been presented in court?
Because Republicans know it misrepresents what actually happened

The georgia election was fixed

but that was when libs expected trump to accept the theft quietly and not fight back

hopefully the democrats will not be able to steal the runoffs so easily

You don’t think Democrats are crafty enough to fix it again?
Any Republican who votes in this sham of an election is not a TRUE PATRIOT

Not if the idiot repub governor and sec of state take their head out of their ass and monitor the election closely

but I concede that knowing those two dumb fucks thats a shaky ”if”

And the snowball is now a rolling mountain, going to Mohamed!

AZ Legislators Call For Decertification Of State’s False Election Results…Invoke Article 2, Section 1 – Meaning Arizona Is Officially A Contested Election
Arizona Republicans on Monday called for the decertification of their state’s false election results.
Last week Arizona Rep. Mark Finchem issued a call to withhold the state’s Electoral College votes for Joe Biden because “he believes there is enough significant evidence of fraud to invalidate the state’s votes.”
Finchem also blasted Doug Ducey. “I believe Doug Ducey signed a fraudulent document and he knew it!,” Finchem said.
Arizona House Majority Leader Warren Petersen released a statement Sunday night ahead of Monday’s press conference..
“The election should not have been certified with the number of irregularities and allegations of fraud. Especially troubling to me are the allegations surrounding the vendor Dominion,” Petersen said in the press release. “It is imperative that a forensic audit occur immediately of the equipment and software. Upon any showing of fraud the legislature should immediately convene to decertify the vote.”
On Monday Rep. Daniel McCarthy told a patriotic crowd that legislators invoked Article 2, Section 1 meaning — Arizona is officially a contested election!

The election should not have been certified with the number of irregularities and allegations of fraud.

I find it ironic that the same Left keeps pointing to the courts and completely dismissing the number of irregularities and allegations is the same Left that pushed for a Supreme Court nomination to be halted because of ONE allegation and NO irregularities.

Not if the idiot repub governor and sec of state take their head out of their ass and monitor the election closely

but I concede that knowing those two dumb fucks thats a shaky ”if”

Same Governor and Secretary of State in Georgia
They have proven they cannot run a legitimate election.

Any loyal Republican will not participate in an election they think is a sham

The election should not have been certified with the number of irregularities and allegations of fraud.
I find it ironic that the same Left keeps pointing to the courts and completely dismissing the number of irregularities and allegations is the same Left that pushed for a Supreme Court nomination to be halted because of ONE allegation and NO irregularities.
The left insisted that the evidence against Kavanaugh be heard before confirmation.
Republicans insisted on steamrolling it through

The number of allegations is irrelevant. What matters is the quality of the allegations.

The quality of the allegations in the election are, to put it mildly, bat shit crazy.

The left insisted that the evidence against Kavanaugh be heard before confirmation.

The evidence was a single allegation and accounts of an event where the accuser had no witnesses and could barely keep the dates or address straight. The key differentiator here is SINGLE vs. MULTIPLE.

The number of allegations is irrelevant. What matters is the quality of the allegations.

The quality of the allegations in the election are, to put it mildly, bat shit crazy.

You have analyzed each and every election irregularity and allegation to come up with that yet completely gloss over the weak allegation against a Supreme Court nominee?

The evidence was a single allegation and accounts of an event where the accuser had no witnesses and could barely keep the dates or address straight. The key differentiator here is SINGLE vs. MULTIPLE.
How many allegations of sexual assault does it take?

Is the first one free?

Forum List

Back