🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arizona Rejects State Certification of Election results

How do you account for the Arizona legislature's site?
There so much going on that I dont even try to account for everything thats happening

but it appears in many states the governor is in conflict with the republican legislature and many inconsistencies are taking place

Last edited:
How do you account for the Arizona legislature's site?
There so much going on that I dont even try to account for everything going on

but it appears in many states the governor is in conflict with the republican legislature and many inconsistencies are taking place
Understood. Just trying to get across the dated nature of what you are looking at and that it was never brought before that body, in session.

Understood. Just trying to get across the dated nature of what you are looking at and that it was never brought before that body, in session.
Someone pointed out that the repub gov of Texas is guilty of the same thing Texas is suing Penn of doing

but now I read that Penn is joining the LAWSUIT AGAINST ITSELF

It does not get more confused that that

I think the corrupt washington swamp rats should have realized this is not 1960

and trump is not nixon who meekly accepted a stolen election

Someone pointed out that the repub gov of Texas is guilty of the same thing Texas is suing Penn of doing

but now I read that Penn is joining the LAWSUIT AGAINST ITSELF

It does not get more confused that that

I think the corrupt washington swamp rats should have realized this is not 1960

and trump is not nixon who meekly accepted a stolen election
Election not stolen. He is just so out of touch with reality, thinking only of himself, he can't deal with it. I figure he will get the message next week. Also, would not be surprised if resigned before 20 January to get pardon of all possible federal crimes. The writing is on the wall. The Russians are even discussing offering him asylum. Would not be surprised if Melania dumps him by April.

Is this election a Deep State Coup against Trump and the American People?

Even before he was sworn in, Gosar continued, leftists and deep state operatives were plotting ways to have him removed by hook or by crook. In fact, even before he raised his right hand and swore his oath to defend and uphold the Constitution, there were calls to impeach him.
He literally hadn’t done anything at all in an official capacity yet, and there Democrats were — like that lunatic Maxine Waters — calling for his impeachment.
And of course, that was just the beginning, as Gosar notes.
“At the conclusion of the Russia investigation, they cherry picked a phone call the President had with Ukraine to pursue a farcical impeachment. They failed. They lied about our President every day for four years. Having failed everywhere else, they brazenly engaged in systemic voter fraud and are trying to steal this election. They did it right in front of us with no shame,” he wrote.
After squirreling the mind-addled Joe Biden away for months on end and without the garbage ‘mainstream media’ bothering to call him out for avoiding scrutiny, the coup plotters worked and schemed. The left-wing social media overlords did their part too by squelching the president’s supporters and ‘fact-checking’ his accurate claims that vote fraud was a-coming.
And it came. In spades.
“For weeks leading up to Election Day, we were told to expect Trump to win big on election night but that in the days that followed, Biden would overtake any lead as mail-in ballots were counted,” Gosar continued.
“On election night as votes poured in overwhelmingly for President Trump, Joe Biden told supporters to ‘Keep the Faith’ and ‘We believe we are on track to win this.’ The next morning, we all awoke to see massive, statistically impossible spikes in votes for Joe Biden and almost zero for President Trump,” he added.
“Are we witnessing a coup d’etat? We will not tolerate this,” he said.
Gosar noted that he was the one to organize the very first “Stop the Steal” rally, which took place in Arizona — a state Fox News called very early for Biden, while, like other major media, refusing to call other states where Trump was ahead mightily for him.
Almost as if it was planned.

And the snowball is now a rolling mountain, going to Mohamed!

AZ Legislators Call For Decertification Of State’s False Election Results…Invoke Article 2, Section 1 – Meaning Arizona Is Officially A Contested Election
Arizona Republicans on Monday called for the decertification of their state’s false election results.
Last week Arizona Rep. Mark Finchem issued a call to withhold the state’s Electoral College votes for Joe Biden because “he believes there is enough significant evidence of fraud to invalidate the state’s votes.”
Finchem also blasted Doug Ducey. “I believe Doug Ducey signed a fraudulent document and he knew it!,” Finchem said.
Arizona House Majority Leader Warren Petersen released a statement Sunday night ahead of Monday’s press conference..
“The election should not have been certified with the number of irregularities and allegations of fraud. Especially troubling to me are the allegations surrounding the vendor Dominion,” Petersen said in the press release. “It is imperative that a forensic audit occur immediately of the equipment and software. Upon any showing of fraud the legislature should immediately convene to decertify the vote.”
On Monday Rep. Daniel McCarthy told a patriotic crowd that legislators invoked Article 2, Section 1 meaning — Arizona is officially a contested election!

Great to hear. Hope they all jump on the Texas band wagon. This was the biggest fraud in election history.

I agree

That is why Republicans need to boycott the Georgia Senate races, they are fixed
If dems are allowed to get away with such massive vote theft in 2020 thats the future for American elections

but your crimes have not been rewarded yet

How stupid can Republicans be?
They know Democrats will fix the Georgia Senate races and can change their votes at will.

Why would any sensible Republican bother to vote in such a sham?

I agree

That is why Republicans need to boycott the Georgia Senate races, they are fixed
If dems are allowed to get away with such massive vote theft in 2020 thats the future for American elections

but your crimes have not been rewarded yet

How stupid can Republicans be?
They know Democrats will fix the Georgia Senate races and can change their votes at will.

Why would any sensible Republican bother to vote in such a sham?
You are trolling

Forum List

Back