Arizona Senate Passes Bill Allowing Business Owners To Refuse Service To Gays

I noticed someone else answered for you with a derogatory tangent but...Hey worldwatcher, you might have missed this question on the last page. What's your answer?

Specifically which sexual orientation? Polyandry? Necrophilia? Pederasty?

ie, which sexual orientations is it illegal to discriminate against in Seattle? All of them? Only some? Which ones and why?

Polyandry is a woman married to more than one man, in such a case there is only one sexual orientation - heterosexual.

Necrophilia and Pederasty is criminal activity, no baker is required to provide services to criminal activities. Homosexual commitment ceremonies (in states that don't recognize Same-sex Civil Marriage), Civil Unions (in states with those), and Civil Marriages (in states that have those) are not criminal activities.

OK, polyamory then? And Harvey Milk was a pederast. He is the messiah of the church of LGBT. So obviously that's a sexual orientation LGBTs are seeking special protection for. We can assume this is true until the day they denounce him as their sexual icon.

Instead, 60+ groups in Mexico, Canada and the US petitioned to have a rainbow "USA" postage stamp commissioned of Milk as representative of their movement/cult. Any other sexual orientations that you left out that get special protection in Seattle?

Barton has been debunked time and again. Google him.

If you wish to post some of his "claims", do so and we'll tear them apart. It's quiet so now would be a good time. And ask yourself, shouldn't you get your history from someone actually trained in such a thing?

Did he state facts in the two videos above or did he not? Were many of the founders preachers of the Gospel or were they not? Did Jefferson hold Church services in the halls of Congress or did he not? Quit attacking Barton while sidestepping the actual facts presented by him.

And let us not forget that the Constitutional Convention is well-documented in the notes of the attendees, and tell us that the Bible was referenced more often than all other sources combined during those deliberations.

That is exactly right, proponents of having Bible quotes and Scripture in the law of this land were numerous at that Convention.
And they got their asses handed to them as the United States Constitution has NO mention of God in it anywhere.
In fact the majority of the members at the Convention were so troubled by that they put in PLAIN LANGUAGE in the Constitution: Article IV, paragraph 3.
"BUT NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL EVER BE REQUIRED AS A QUALIFICATION TO ANY OFFICE OR PUBLIC TRUST UNDER THE UNITED STATES"

Amazing the kooks that claim this nation was founded on Christianity WHEN THE DAMN DOCUMENT THAT IS THE LAW of this nation SPECIFICALLY says that NO religious test, Christian or otherwise is required of the nation's leaders. IOW, religion is to play NO PART in the affairs of this nation and their leaders.

Why is this so hard for you people to accept?

I do so love being told what the law should be based on what it is at the moment, because it saves me SOO much time I might otherwise have spent mistakenly believing the person talking is a rational human being with more than two functioning brain cells and a moral compass, and jumps right to identifying them as a useless waste of protoplasm who can safely be ignored without fear of ever missing anything that needed to be said.

And yes, Mertex, I AM talking about you. Just wanted to clear that up, since you obviously aren't smart enough to figure it out without clear directions.

A reprehensible and repugnant snatch such as yourself advising Mertex, or anyone, on matters of moral compass or intelligence is, well, :cuckoo::rolleyes::puke3:

:slap:

And you're whom, exactly, that you're flattering yourself that your opinion matters?

Because yours matters soooo much...:cuckoo:

When are you people going to understand what is going on?
First we have 1978 with the religious whacks rallying for a ballot proposition banning homosexuals from teaching in California schools. Ronald Reagan was already the darling of conservatives as had helped Goldwater in 1964 and he had just been elected Governor. Without hesitation Reagan opposed the bill to the horror of the religious right. Reagan wrote an editorial a week before the vote which centered on this theme "Homosexuality is not a contagious disease like the measles. Prevailing scientific opinion is that an individual's sexuality is determined at a very early age and that a child's teachers do not influence this". WELL DUH Of course the religious right were outraged by this as how dare anyone and especially someone that claimed to be a conservative like Reagan claim that homosexuality was anything other than a choice?
Then we have the religious right entering into once again the teaching of evolution in public schools and want to offer creationism as an "alternative theory". And the courts ruled that creationism is not science, which it isn't and never will be.
Then we have the religious right in the early 80s fighting for the continued ban on homosexuals serving in the military with the "unit cohesion will fall apart", "mass defections of troops", "combat readiness will disintegrate" and all other conclusions based on nothing other than their hate towards homosexuals and their ignorance.
Then we again have the religious right with their repackaged Bull Shit "intelligent design" which was proven a massive fraud by a conservative Republican Bush appointed Federal Judge in the Dover case. In that case in the judges' ruling he pointed out the numerous lies and perjury committed by the Intelligent Design defenders in the school system and witnesses presented by the ID community in the case.
Then we go to the demand again for open service and the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell. Once again we heard all of the bizarre claims of the religious right about how allowing open service for homosexuals will prompt an immediate attack by Jamaica against us when homosexuals are allowed to serve and jerk chicken will be the national food instead of cheese burgers within 3 weeks of that change.
And having their asses kicked time and time and time again now we have the religious right, and all of their defenders here, once again making bizarre and fraudulent claims about what will happen if we allow gay folk to marry and add them to the long list of folks that should not be denied service in public businesses under the vague term of "religious freedom".
And to date from 1978 when they wanted to ban gay teachers because they claimed they would indoctrinate the kids and turn them gay, when they claimed the earth is 6000 years old and man walked with dinosaurs, when they claimed the military would disintegrate into mass chaos if homosexuals could openly serve and homosexual marriage will ruin all of society and every heterosexual marriage they have been wrong 100% of the time.
So when they come with demands for a bogus "religious freedom" bill where NO ONE in the state they are bringing it in CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE that claims their religious freedom has been denied in their business once again the religious right has manufactured a turd.
As hard as they try you can never polish a turd.

I noticed someone else answered for you with a derogatory tangent but...Hey worldwatcher, you might have missed this question on the last page. What's your answer?

ie, which sexual orientations is it illegal to discriminate against in Seattle? All of them? Only some? Which ones and why?

Polyandry is a woman married to more than one man, in such a case there is only one sexual orientation - heterosexual.

Necrophilia and Pederasty is criminal activity, no baker is required to provide services to criminal activities. Homosexual commitment ceremonies (in states that don't recognize Same-sex Civil Marriage), Civil Unions (in states with those), and Civil Marriages (in states that have those) are not criminal activities.

OK, polyamory then? And Harvey Milk was a pederast. He is the messiah of the church of LGBT. So obviously that's a sexual orientation LGBTs are seeking special protection for. We can assume this is true until the day they denounce him as their sexual icon.

Instead, 60+ groups in Mexico, Canada and the US petitioned to have a rainbow "USA" postage stamp commissioned of Milk as representative of their movement/cult. Any other sexual orientations that you left out that get special protection in Seattle?

Hey! IF we've got a church now....we get the benefit of religous freedom and tax exemption. We have to get right on that!

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. If you are so striving for the ideal marriage, shouldn't you start trying to keep people from marrying that many times?
Frankly I don't care if Rush Limbaugh gets divorced again and remarries a 20 year old girl....his wives seem to keep getting younger as he gets older.....and I don't care if gays marry either....you're the one that is whining about one thing while ignoring the other.

My hypocrisy, huh? Why do you have to lie? Could it be because I busted you on wanting to deflect to Limbaugh as his failings excuse the abandonment of the ideal? Of course it is. You may continue to lie about me and obsess about Limbaugh as if he is relevant to anyone else's choices. It obviously is your goal.

Yes, it is hypocrisy. And, I'm not lying. You and others like you are trying to claim that you want to keep "marriage" sacred, but when one of your heroes drags marriage through the mud, you look the other way.

If you are so bent on keeping marriage "honorable" then anything that defiles it, would be reason for you and those that think like you to try and write bills to change it, but the truth is that it isn't so much about keeping marriage sacred, but more about hating gays. Haters gotta hate......:)

You ARE lying when you claim Limbaugh is one of my "heroes" and you are lying when you try to assign a point of view to me. In fact, other than my mocking you for trying to deflect to Limbaugh, you have no idea what I believe about keeping marriage "sacred" or how I feel about gays or what I hate.

Kind of makes you a horse's anus.

My hypocrisy, huh? Why do you have to lie? Could it be because I busted you on wanting to deflect to Limbaugh as his failings excuse the abandonment of the ideal? Of course it is. You may continue to lie about me and obsess about Limbaugh as if he is relevant to anyone else's choices. It obviously is your goal.

Yes, it is hypocrisy. And, I'm not lying. You and others like you are trying to claim that you want to keep "marriage" sacred, but when one of your heroes drags marriage through the mud, you look the other way.

If you are so bent on keeping marriage "honorable" then anything that defiles it, would be reason for you and those that think like you to try and write bills to change it, but the truth is that it isn't so much about keeping marriage sacred, but more about hating gays. Haters gotta hate......:)

You ARE lying when you claim Limbaugh is one of my "heroes" and you are lying when you try to assign a point of view to me. In fact, other than my mocking you for trying to deflect to Limbaugh, you have no idea what I believe about keeping marriage "sacred" or how I feel about gays or what I hate.
If you are a rightwing extremist, which your defense of discrimination against same sex marriage, then obviously you are one of many that worship Limbaugh and drool over every word he says. The fact that you and many of the others on the right are not calling him out as making a mockery of marriage, when you want to claim that gays are, is obvious that you are looking the other way.

I don't really care how you feel about gays, the very fact that you've made ignorant assumptions as to why it is okay to discriminate them is enough for anyone to get a good reading on what you are about.

Kind of makes you a horse's anus.
The fact that you are in denial about what you really believe makes you the horses ass.

That is exactly right, proponents of having Bible quotes and Scripture in the law of this land were numerous at that Convention.
And they got their asses handed to them as the United States Constitution has NO mention of God in it anywhere.
In fact the majority of the members at the Convention were so troubled by that they put in PLAIN LANGUAGE in the Constitution: Article IV, paragraph 3.
"BUT NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL EVER BE REQUIRED AS A QUALIFICATION TO ANY OFFICE OR PUBLIC TRUST UNDER THE UNITED STATES"

Amazing the kooks that claim this nation was founded on Christianity WHEN THE DAMN DOCUMENT THAT IS THE LAW of this nation SPECIFICALLY says that NO religious test, Christian or otherwise is required of the nation's leaders. IOW, religion is to play NO PART in the affairs of this nation and their leaders.

Nevertheless, Christians and the Bible had a great deal of influence over the writers and the writing of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The vast number of Christian signers (the majority of signers) would not have signed either document had there been anything that they had found objectionable from a biblical point of view. Just saying.

Take a look at the following state preambles and tell me that a belief in God isn't a common thread that unites most of these documents:

From this site: The Fifty States Reference God in their Constitutions-Truth!

Subject: God in your state Constitution !!!!

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING! After you check your state(s), look at the last
sentence or two.

America's founders did not intend for there to be a separation of God and
state, as shown by the fact that all 50 states acknowledge God in their
state constitutions:

Alabama 1901, Preamble. We the people of the State of Alabama, invoking the
favor and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish the following
Constitution ..

Alaska 1956, Preamble. We, the people of Alaska, grateful to God and to
those who founded our nation and pioneered this great land ..

Arizona 1911, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Arizona, grateful to
Almighty God for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution...

Arkansas 1874, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Arkansas, grateful
to Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of government...

California 1879, Preamble. We, the People of the State of California,
grateful to Almighty God for our freedom .

Colorado 1876, Preamble. We, the people of Colorado, with profound reverence
for the Supreme Ruler of Universe .

Connecticut 1818, Preamble. The People of Connecticut, acknowledging with
gratitude the good Providence of God in permitting them to enjoy ...

Delaware 1897, Preamble. Through Divine Goodness all men have, by nature,
the rights of worshipping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences .

Florida 1845, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Florida, grateful to
Almighty God for our constitutional liberty ... establish this
Constitution...

Georgia 1777, Preamble. We, the people of Georgia, relying upon protection
and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish this Constitution...

Hawaii 1959, Preamble. We, the people of Hawaii, Grateful for Divine
Guidance
. establish this Constitution

Idaho 1889, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Idaho, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings ..

Illinois 1870, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Illinois, grateful
to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors

Indiana 1851, Preamble. We, the People of the State of Indiana, grateful to
Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to chose our form of
government ..

Iowa 1857, Preamble. We, the People of the State of Iowa, grateful to the
Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our dependence
on Him for a continuation of these blessings ... establish this Constitution

Kansas 1859, Preamble. We, the people of Kansas, grateful to Almighty God
for our civil and religious privileges . establish this Constitution.

Kentucky 1891, Preamble. We, the people of the Commonwealth of grateful to
Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties...

Louisiana 1921, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Louisiana, grateful
to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we enjoy ..

Maine 1820, Preamble. We the People of Maine .. acknowledging with grateful
hearts the goodness of the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us
an opportunity ... and imploring His aid and direction

Maryland 1776, Preamble. We, the people of the state of Maryland, grateful
to Almighty God or our civil and religious liberty...

Massachusetts 1780, Preamble. We...the people of Massachusetts,
acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator of the
Universe
...in the course of His Providence, an opportunity and devoutly
imploring His direction ...

Michigan 1908, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Michigan, grateful
to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom ... establish this Constitution

Minnesota, 1857, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Minnesota,
grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to
perpetuate its blessings

Mississippi 1890, Preamble. We, the people of Mississippi in convention
assembled, grateful to Almighty God, and invoking His blessing on our work.

Missouri 1845, Preamble. We, the people of Missouri, with profound reverence
for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness ..
establish this Constitution ..

Montana 1889, Preamble. We, the people of Montana, grateful to Almighty God
for the blessings of liberty establish this Constitution ..

Nebraska 1875, Preamble. We, the people, grateful to Almighty God for our
freedom .. establish this Constitution

Nevada 1864, Preamble. We the people of the State of Nevada, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom . establish this Constitution ..

New Hampshire 1792, Part I. Art. I. Sec. V. Every individual has a natural
and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own
conscience .

New Jersey 1844, Preamble. We, the people of the State of New Jersey,
grateful to Almighty God for civil and religious liberty which He hath so
long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing on our
endeavors.

New Mexico 1911, Preamble. We, the People of New Mexico, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of liberty ..

New York 1846, Preamble. We, the people of the State of New York, grateful
to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its blessings .

North Carolina 1868, Preamble. We the people of the State of North Carolina,
grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil,
political, and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon
Him for the continuance of those

North Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of North Dakota, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, do ordain...

Ohio 1852, Preamble. We the people of the state of Ohio, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and to promote our
common..

Oklahoma 1907, Preamble. Invoking the guidance of Almighty God, in order to
secure and perpetuate the blessings of liberty ... establish this

Oregon 1857, Bill of Rights, Article I. Section 2. All men shall be secure
in the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of
their consciences .

Pennsylvania 1776, Preamble. We, the people of Pennsylvania, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, and humbly
invoking His guidance

Rhode Island 1842, Preamble. We the People of the State of Rhode Island
grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath
so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing

South Carolina, 1778, Preamble. We, the people of the State of South
Carolina grateful to God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this
Constitution

South Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of South Dakota, grateful to
Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties . establish this

Tennessee 1796, Art. XI.III. That all men have a natural and indefeasible
right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their
conscience...

Texas 1845, Preamble. We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging,
with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God

Utah 1896, Preamble. Grateful to Almighty God for life and liberty, we
establish this Constitution .

Vermont 1777, Preamble. Whereas all government ought to ... enable the
individuals who compose it to enjoy their natural rights, and other
blessings which the Author of Existence has bestowed on man ...

Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI ... Religion, or the Duty which we owe
our Creator . can be directed only by Reason ... and that it is the mutual
duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards each
other...

Washington 1889, Preamble. We the People of the State of Washington,
grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain
this Constitution .

West Virginia 1872, Preamble. Since through Divine Providence we enjoy the
blessings of civil, political and religious liberty, we, the people of West
Virginia .. reaffirm our faith in and constant reliance upon God .

Wisconsin 1848, Preamble. We, the people of Wisconsin, grateful to Almighty
God
for our freedom, domestic tranquility

Wyoming 1890, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Wyoming, grateful to
God for our civil, political, and religious liberties ... establish this Constitution .

After reviewing acknowledgments of God from all 50 state constitutions, one
is faced with the prospect that maybe, just maybe, the ACLU and the
out-of-control federal courts are wrong!

"Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."
William Penn

I just love it when the facts speak for themselves.

So you have issues understanding that the nation was founded by Christians but it was not founded as a Christian Nation? Do you think it should be a Christian Nation, or do you just want to be able to put up Nativity Scenes and say Jesus a lot, the tokens of a Christian Nation?

So you have issues understanding that the nation was founded by Christians but it was not founded as a Christian Nation? Do you think it should be a Christian Nation, or do you just want to be able to put up Nativity Scenes and say Jesus a lot, the tokens of a Christian Nation?

Well, there's a law in California that forces school children each May 22nd to worship the LGBT church's messiah, the pedophile Harvey Milk. Yet I can't think of a law that forces kids in schools to worship Jesus on any given day. Odd that a pedophile messiah should beat out Jesus in public schools.

The church of LGBT is one of the most aggressively evangelical and hotly intolerate cults this nation has ever seen. They now are asking, nay forcing christians to abandon their faith and forcing them to make gay wedding cakes under threat of eternal damnation. It isn't good enough for the cult of LGBT to just go to another cake maker [what, there are no gay cake makers??]. No they won't rest until people are being forced under threat of lawsuit to abandon their faith to replace it with the cult values of LGBT.

1911880_10152267729240520_1715636428_n.jpg

Picture via Doc Thompson/Facebook

Well, there's a law in California that forces school children each May 22nd to worship the LGBT church's messiah, the pedophile Harvey Milk. Yet I can't think of a law that forces kids in schools to worship Jesus on any given day. Odd that a pedophile messiah should beat out Jesus in public schools.

The church of LGBT is one of the most aggressively evangelical and hotly intolerate cults this nation has ever seen. They now are asking, nay forcing christians to abandon their faith and forcing them to make gay wedding cakes under threat of eternal damnation. It isn't good enough for the cult of LGBT to just go to another cake maker [what, there are no gay cake makers??]. No they won't rest until people are being forced under threat of lawsuit to abandon their faith to replace it with the cult values of LGBT.
Noted. Is there any sane person who would also like to answer?

Nevertheless, Christians and the Bible had a great deal of influence over the writers and the writing of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The vast number of Christian signers (the majority of signers) would not have signed either document had there been anything that they had found objectionable from a biblical point of view. Just saying.

Take a look at the following state preambles and tell me that a belief in God isn't a common thread that unites most of these documents:

From this site: The Fifty States Reference God in their Constitutions-Truth!

Subject: God in your state Constitution !!!!

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING! After you check your state(s), look at the last
sentence or two.

America's founders did not intend for there to be a separation of God and
state, as shown by the fact that all 50 states acknowledge God in their
state constitutions:

Alabama 1901, Preamble. We the people of the State of Alabama, invoking the
favor and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish the following
Constitution ..

Alaska 1956, Preamble. We, the people of Alaska, grateful to God and to
those who founded our nation and pioneered this great land ..

Arizona 1911, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Arizona, grateful to
Almighty God for our liberties, do ordain this Constitution...

Arkansas 1874, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Arkansas, grateful
to Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of government...

California 1879, Preamble. We, the People of the State of California,
grateful to Almighty God for our freedom .

Colorado 1876, Preamble. We, the people of Colorado, with profound reverence
for the Supreme Ruler of Universe .

Connecticut 1818, Preamble. The People of Connecticut, acknowledging with
gratitude the good Providence of God in permitting them to enjoy ...

Delaware 1897, Preamble. Through Divine Goodness all men have, by nature,
the rights of worshipping and serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences .

Florida 1845, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Florida, grateful to
Almighty God for our constitutional liberty ... establish this
Constitution...

Georgia 1777, Preamble. We, the people of Georgia, relying upon protection
and guidance of Almighty God, do ordain and establish this Constitution...

Hawaii 1959, Preamble. We, the people of Hawaii, Grateful for Divine
Guidance
. establish this Constitution

Idaho 1889, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Idaho, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings ..

Illinois 1870, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Illinois, grateful
to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors

Indiana 1851, Preamble. We, the People of the State of Indiana, grateful to
Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to chose our form of
government ..

Iowa 1857, Preamble. We, the People of the State of Iowa, grateful to the
Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our dependence
on Him for a continuation of these blessings ... establish this Constitution

Kansas 1859, Preamble. We, the people of Kansas, grateful to Almighty God
for our civil and religious privileges . establish this Constitution.

Kentucky 1891, Preamble. We, the people of the Commonwealth of grateful to
Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties...

Louisiana 1921, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Louisiana, grateful
to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we enjoy ..

Maine 1820, Preamble. We the People of Maine .. acknowledging with grateful
hearts the goodness of the Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us
an opportunity ... and imploring His aid and direction

Maryland 1776, Preamble. We, the people of the state of Maryland, grateful
to Almighty God or our civil and religious liberty...

Massachusetts 1780, Preamble. We...the people of Massachusetts,
acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator of the
Universe
...in the course of His Providence, an opportunity and devoutly
imploring His direction ...

Michigan 1908, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Michigan, grateful
to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom ... establish this Constitution

Minnesota, 1857, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Minnesota,
grateful to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to
perpetuate its blessings

Mississippi 1890, Preamble. We, the people of Mississippi in convention
assembled, grateful to Almighty God, and invoking His blessing on our work.

Missouri 1845, Preamble. We, the people of Missouri, with profound reverence
for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful for His goodness ..
establish this Constitution ..

Montana 1889, Preamble. We, the people of Montana, grateful to Almighty God
for the blessings of liberty establish this Constitution ..

Nebraska 1875, Preamble. We, the people, grateful to Almighty God for our
freedom .. establish this Constitution

Nevada 1864, Preamble. We the people of the State of Nevada, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom . establish this Constitution ..

New Hampshire 1792, Part I. Art. I. Sec. V. Every individual has a natural
and unalienable right to worship God according to the dictates of his own
conscience .

New Jersey 1844, Preamble. We, the people of the State of New Jersey,
grateful to Almighty God for civil and religious liberty which He hath so
long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing on our
endeavors.

New Mexico 1911, Preamble. We, the People of New Mexico, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of liberty ..

New York 1846, Preamble. We, the people of the State of New York, grateful
to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its blessings .

North Carolina 1868, Preamble. We the people of the State of North Carolina,
grateful to Almighty God, the Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil,
political, and religious liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon
Him for the continuance of those

North Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of North Dakota, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, do ordain...

Ohio 1852, Preamble. We the people of the state of Ohio, grateful to
Almighty God for our freedom, to secure its blessings and to promote our
common..

Oklahoma 1907, Preamble. Invoking the guidance of Almighty God, in order to
secure and perpetuate the blessings of liberty ... establish this

Oregon 1857, Bill of Rights, Article I. Section 2. All men shall be secure
in the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of
their consciences .

Pennsylvania 1776, Preamble. We, the people of Pennsylvania, grateful to
Almighty God for the blessings of civil and religious liberty, and humbly
invoking His guidance

Rhode Island 1842, Preamble. We the People of the State of Rhode Island
grateful to Almighty God for the civil and religious liberty which He hath
so long permitted us to enjoy, and looking to Him for a blessing

South Carolina, 1778, Preamble. We, the people of the State of South
Carolina grateful to God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this
Constitution

South Dakota 1889, Preamble. We, the people of South Dakota, grateful to
Almighty God for our civil and religious liberties . establish this

Tennessee 1796, Art. XI.III. That all men have a natural and indefeasible
right to worship Almighty God according to the dictates of their
conscience...

Texas 1845, Preamble. We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging,
with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God

Utah 1896, Preamble. Grateful to Almighty God for life and liberty, we
establish this Constitution .

Vermont 1777, Preamble. Whereas all government ought to ... enable the
individuals who compose it to enjoy their natural rights, and other
blessings which the Author of Existence has bestowed on man ...

Virginia 1776, Bill of Rights, XVI ... Religion, or the Duty which we owe
our Creator . can be directed only by Reason ... and that it is the mutual
duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance, Love and Charity towards each
other...

Washington 1889, Preamble. We the People of the State of Washington,
grateful to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain
this Constitution .

West Virginia 1872, Preamble. Since through Divine Providence we enjoy the
blessings of civil, political and religious liberty, we, the people of West
Virginia .. reaffirm our faith in and constant reliance upon God .

Wisconsin 1848, Preamble. We, the people of Wisconsin, grateful to Almighty
God
for our freedom, domestic tranquility

Wyoming 1890, Preamble. We, the people of the State of Wyoming, grateful to
God for our civil, political, and religious liberties ... establish this Constitution .

After reviewing acknowledgments of God from all 50 state constitutions, one
is faced with the prospect that maybe, just maybe, the ACLU and the
out-of-control federal courts are wrong!

"Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."
William Penn

Hate to tell you this and no offense as obviously no one taught you this in 7th grade history:
THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION is THE LAW and those state preambles mean NOTHING.
Christianity played a great part in the founding of this country and today.
I clearly stated that many at the convention used Bible quotes and Scripture.
Same as today, many were going to run for public office and many did want religion to run the country same as it was in ALL European countries of the day.
EVERY SINGLE ONE of the offerings of everything and anything to do with the Christian religion or ANY religion were VOTED DOWN at the Continental Convention.
Those facts are the ones that speak the loudest, over the BS rhetoric of the religious right who are more interested in finding ways to condemn gay folks than do what Jesus clearly tells us to do.
For those that are Christians.
That is the main reason I support the rights of gay folks.
Jesus left a clear path for me to follow.
Something about "love thy neighbor".
My great grandmother taught me to beware those that wear the Big C on their forehead and go around looking for someone to persecute all in the name of them being a Christian.
If you really are a Christian you never have to tell anyone or spout your religious beliefs to anyone.
They will know it by YOUR ACTIONS and how you treat your fellow man.
BTW, William Penn is a direct descendant of mine. My ancestors are Quaker as my mother was a Walker raised in Clintondale NY as a Quaker. Google Friends meeting Clintondale NY 1939 and you will see the lists. Quakers were persecuted by other Christian denominations for how long in this country? Quakers led the charge for slavery to be abolished and for gay rights from the 40s on.

Last edited:

LOL, the ignorance of the religious right.
Harvey Milk met with Governor Reagan when the polls were 65% of Californians supporting the Briggs Initiative which was a proposition to be voted on by the public to ban homosexual teachers from teaching in public schools. Reagan was going to run for President and the timing of Reagan's opposition was significant as many conservatives supported the Briggs initiative.
Reagan was well aware of other conservatives that wanted to duck the issue and wrote an editorial opposing it a week before the election and vote.
Reagan chose to vote his convictions in opposing the bill and thanked Milk for pointing the bill out to him so he could oppose it.
Reagan won over many conservatives and even gay ones as that is what started The Log Cabin Republicans, an organization that in this day openly and vigorously opposes the Obama administration.
The bill was defeated in a landslide.
Try again.

Moving on to other threads specifically fiscal conservatism which the religious right has tossed to the grave yard fighting their wars on gays and funding the moral police.

Oh, dear, you need to get back on your meds, right away!

There is no church of LGBT, there is not LGBT messiah and no one is being forced to "worship" him.

Do you screech and squawk like this all the time? Poor you.

^^ The American Legal system giving a leg up to the equivalent of Heaven's Gate...in sexualized form... :uhoh3:
Oh, dear, you need to get back on your meds, right away!

There is no church of LGBT, there is not LGBT messiah and no one is being forced to "worship" him.

Do you screech and squawk like this all the time? Poor you.

Read post #97 right here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...-depict-the-prophet-muhammed-on-a-cake-7.html

It's where a gay advocate is "dropping the hint" that if muslims don't bake "gay wedding" cakes, they will be sued into poverty for that blasphemy. How is that not forcing someone to abandon their faith and worship gay dogma?

Why is polygamy not included in "LGBT"? It's arbitrary. Polygamy is a sexual orientation too. It's because they're just not accepted into the fold. "LGBT" is a religion. It evangelizes aggressively in the media. It evangelizes aggressively in schools [law forcing kids in California to celebrate the pedophile Harvey Milk each May 22nd]. It punished heretics like Anne Heche. [in gay vernacular her name is synonymous with "traitor"]. It seeks to usurp other faiths that do not fall into line with its highly strange and objectionable values...

It is behavioral. It isn't a race, religion [not formally anyway], gender or nationality. It is a cult pure and simple. It fits all the definitions of a cult like a finely tailored glove. Like I said, it even has a pedophile/messiah... Anyone who doesn't resist this cult should be on medication.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back