Arizona Senate Passes Bill Allowing Business Owners To Refuse Service To Gays

I can discriminate all I want against queers, and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. And if they think there is, let's hear it. Bring it on.

When are you people going to understand what is going on?
First we have 1978 with the religious whacks rallying for a ballot proposition banning homosexuals from teaching in California schools. Ronald Reagan was already the darling of conservatives as had helped Goldwater in 1964 and he had just been elected Governor. Without hesitation Reagan opposed the bill to the horror of the religious right. Reagan wrote an editorial a week before the vote which centered on this theme "Homosexuality is not a contagious disease like the measles. Prevailing scientific opinion is that an individual's sexuality is determined at a very early age and that a child's teachers do not influence this". WELL DUH Of course the religious right were outraged by this as how dare anyone and especially someone that claimed to be a conservative like Reagan claim that homosexuality was anything other than a choice?

FALSE! Reagan never was a Conservative, and he still remains the God of Pseudo-Conservatism, as his malicious opposition to the Briggs Initiative well attested. Other examples were his back down from Muslim jihadists after the attack on the US Marines barracks in Lebanon, his amnesty to illegal aliens, and in his post-presidency, Reagan cast his support to a pair of critical gun control measures in the 1990s: 1993’s Brady Bill and 1994’s Assault Weapons Ban. Add to that his very low tax on the rich (28%) depriving the govt of $$ for FBI, ICE, CBP, DEA, CIA, etc. and you have one hell of a non-Conservative.

Yeah, I know a lot of Conservatives consider him a poster child of modern conservatism. There's only one problem with that. THEY are Psuedo-Conservatives for that very reason.

Then we have the religious right in the early 80s fighting for the continued ban on homosexuals serving in the military with the "unit cohesion will fall apart", "mass defections of troops", "combat readiness will disintegrate" and all other conclusions based on nothing other than their hate towards homosexuals and their ignorance.

There's the queer lovers favorite 2 words again >> "hate" and "ignorance". Well, it's kind of understandable for people to hate having people trying to impose a mentally abberated sexual perversion upon them. I guess "hate" would be appropriate. Yeah, and most of us hate spinach too. And the thought of imbecile people eating bugs. And traffic jams. Hate does have its place. As for "ignorance" the QLs rarely ever state what protectionists are supposed to be ignorant of. How the queers conduct their sick sex lives ? Please keep us ignorant, thank you.

And to date from 1978 when they wanted to ban gay teachers because they claimed they would indoctrinate the kids and turn them gay,

Which is exactly what they've BEEN doing since then, and long before that. Was this considered a secret ? :doubt:

Last edited:
I don't really care how you feel about gays, the very fact that you've made ignorant assumptions as to why it is okay to discriminate them is enough for anyone to get a good reading on what you are about.

How can you justify NOT discriminating against them ? (as teachers, day school aides, coaches, football players, military, etc)

Then we have the religious right in the early 80s fighting for the continued ban on homosexuals serving in the military with the "unit cohesion will fall apart", "mass defections of troops", "combat readiness will disintegrate" and all other conclusions based on nothing other than their hate towards homosexuals and their ignorance.

There's the queer lovers favorite 2 words again >> "hate" and "ignorance". Well, it's kind of understandable for people to hate having people trying to impose a mentally abberated sexual perversion upon them. I guess "hate" would be appropriate. Yeah, and most of us hate spinach too. And the thought of imbecile people eating bugs. Hate does have its place. As for "ignorance" the QLs rarely ever state what protectionists are supposed to be ignorant of. How the queers conduct their sick sex lives ? Please keep us ignorant, thank you.

And to date from 1978 when they wanted to ban gay teachers because they claimed they would indoctrinate the kids and turn them gay,

Which is exactly what they've BEEN doing since then, and long before that. Was this considered a secret ? :doubt:

Well that certainly explains why in recent years there's been a sudden spike in boys ages 13-24 coming down with HIV. I think it's a 21% increase over the steady rate just before the gay cult really doubled down on the evangelizing.

You're aware, protectionist, that they have a law in California requiring school kids each May 22nd to celebrate the LGBT cult's messiah/pedophile Harvey Milk right? Where they celebrate gayness and the entire dogma of the LGBT cult?

It's the same state that once a child is molested and has unwanted homosexual compulsions from it, s/he cannot by law now get help from a therapist to throw off his/her unwanted compulsion until s/he turns 18...at an age by when the behavior will essentially be impossible to reverse without lifelong consequences.

That is machiavellian and classic cult indoctrinization. Imagine forbidding free speech between a therapist and his patient? Hitler would be proud. It's the same as teaching a woman victim of rape to embrace her assailant's crime. Just unbelievable. If this law wasn't actually on the books and accessible to read online, I wouldn't believe it was true.

Last edited:
I just love it when the facts speak for themselves.
So you have issues understanding that the nation was founded by Christians but it was not founded as a Christian Nation? Do you think it should be a Christian Nation, or do you just want to be able to put up Nativity Scenes and say Jesus a lot, the tokens of a Christian Nation?

At least you finally acknowledge that the nation was founded by Christians and for their posterity, which, it would be logical to assume, would be raised to be future Christians.

I don't believe it would be wise or biblical to force everyone in America to be Christian but I DO believe that it's wise and biblical to allow Christians to be Christians without forcing them to accept as normal those sorts of lifestyles that would be considered non-Christian or anti-Christian. In other words, if a homosexual desires to live a homosexual lifestyle then so be it but he and his activist buddies should give Christians the same respect that they desire for themselves. It's called the "Golden Rule" which is a tenet of biblical morality and ethics.

Therefore, I have no problem with America presenting itself as a good and moral nation with foundational laws that reflect the underlying tenets of the Bible but I don't believe that it must necessarily be a "Christian nation." I do believe in freedom of religion and I would never attempt to force others to accept my lifestyle. That means that I should be able to refuse service to anyone who wishes to force me to do anything that goes against my beliefs.

I just love it when the facts speak for themselves.
So you have issues understanding that the nation was founded by Christians but it was not founded as a Christian Nation? Do you think it should be a Christian Nation, or do you just want to be able to put up Nativity Scenes and say Jesus a lot, the tokens of a Christian Nation?

Well, there's a law in California that forces school children each May 22nd to worship the LGBT church's messiah, the pedophile Harvey Milk. Yet I can't think of a law that forces kids in schools to worship Jesus on any given day. Odd that a pedophile messiah should beat out Jesus in public schools.

The church of LGBT is one of the most aggressively evangelical and hotly intolerate cults this nation has ever seen. They now are asking, nay forcing christians to abandon their faith and forcing them to make gay wedding cakes under threat of eternal damnation. It isn't good enough for the cult of LGBT to just go to another cake maker [what, there are no gay cake makers??]. No they won't rest until people are being forced under threat of lawsuit to abandon their faith to replace it with the cult values of LGBT.

Interesting how despite the odds against it of 365 to 1, May 22nd (1991) is also the date of the Muslim Brotherhood's infamous declaration of sedition against America (and all of western civilization). Maybe bad guys all over America, are going to use this as their national holiday.

First we have 1978 with the religious whacks rallying for a ballot proposition banning homosexuals from teaching in California schools. Ronald Reagan was already the darling of conservatives as had helped Goldwater in 1964 and he had just been elected Governor. Without hesitation Reagan opposed the bill to the horror of the religious right. Reagan wrote an editorial a week before the vote which centered on this theme "Homosexuality is not a contagious disease like the measles. Prevailing scientific opinion is that an individual's sexuality is determined at a very early age and that a child's teachers do not influence this". WELL DUH Of course the religious right were outraged by this as how dare anyone and especially someone that claimed to be a conservative like Reagan claim that homosexuality was anything other than a choice?

FALSE! Reagan never was a Conservative, and he still remains the God of Pseudo-Conservatism, as his malicious opposition to the Briggs Initiative well attested. Other examples were his back down from Muslim jihadists after the attack on the US Marines barracks in Lebanon, his amnesty to illegal aliens, and in his post-presidency, Reagan cast his support to a pair of critical gun control measures in the 1990s: 1993’s Brady Bill and 1994’s Assault Weapons Ban. Add to that his very low tax on the rich (28%) depriving the govt of $$ for FBI, ICE, CBP, DEA, CIA, etc. and you have one hell of a non-Conservative.

Yeah, I know a lot of Conservatives consider him a poster child of modern conservatism. There's only one problem with that. THEY are Psuedo-Conservatives for that very reason.

I happen to agree with you. There are scant few true Conservatives left in this land. Ron and Rand Paul are about as close as we're likely to get. Reagan was an insider with a lot of charm.

I happen to agree with you. There are scant few true Conservatives left in this land. Ron and Rand Paul are about as close as we're likely to get. Reagan was an insider with a lot of charm.

Ron and Rand Paul support gay rights 100% as they are Libertarians.

Then they certainly couldn't be considered Conservatives (whose concerns are CONSERVING America's values, principles, and culture).

Then they certainly couldn't be considered Conservatives (whose concerns are CONSERVING America's values, principles, and culture).

Our principles are to not allow religious influence in government.
ALL your views on homosexuality are based on religious beliefs.
That is not what a conservative is. The tradition of this country has always been to follow THE LAW, not religious beliefs.

Ron Paul has repeatedly expressed his view that same sex marriage is a matter for the states. If that is your idea of 100% support of gay rights I can see why you think you are smart.

Ron Paul has repeatedly expressed his view that same sex marriage is a matter for the states. If that is your idea of 100% support of gay rights I can see why you think you are smart.

I do not think I am smart. I am convinced of it.

Our principles are to not allow religious influence in government.
ALL your views on homosexuality are based on religious beliefs.
That is not what a conservative is. The tradition of this country has always been to follow THE LAW, not religious beliefs.

FALSE! NONE of my views are based on religious beliefs. They are based on simply that homosexuality is abnormal, unhealthy, dangerous to children, and should be severely restricted in certain circumstances.

This is completely consistent with American Conservative beliefs, which totally reject homosexuality as a valid lifestyle, and consider it to be a mental abberation, harmful to society, and practiced by nutjobs.

Forum List

Back