Arizona Senate Passes Bill Allowing Business Owners To Refuse Service To Gays

The same freedom for a gay couple to marry?

Newsflash, asshole, this thread is not about same sex marriage, it is about the rights of people not to attend weddings they don't want to go to. I already expressed my views on marriage in other threads where that was the actual subject. If you really want to know what they are, go look.

Same to you, asshole. No one is interfering with your right to private association, which, however, ends with public accommodation laws if you are in business.

Step off.

Only if you assume that my bakery is the only one withing 1000 miles. As I recall you specifically proved me right about that when you tried to tell me that Tyler only has one theater.

The bill did not mention the gay, which is why the assholes, like WorldWatcher, were arguing that it would let businesses discriminate against blacks.

I didn't realize that, thanks for the 411.

The bill tries, and fails, to get around public accommodation laws.

Public accommodation laws in Arizona already let businesses do everything you are afraid of. I guess that means the bill doesn't try to do what you just said.

Then again, you aren't right about most things, so you should be used to it.

Newsflash, asshole, this thread is not about same sex marriage, it is about the rights of people not to attend weddings they don't want to go to. I already expressed my views on marriage in other threads where that was the actual subject. If you really want to know what they are, go look.

:lol: Where do you live that forces people to go to marriages? North Korea? :lmao:

California, which is pretty much the same.

If you oppose gay marriage why?
What harm does it do to you?
Did you also oppose open service in the military?

Would you oppose members of NAMBLA marrying 12 year old boys? If so ... why? What harm would it do to you? Where do you draw the line between right and wrong?

You OBVIOUSLY have NO CLUE where to draw the line. :lol:

My line has been drawn since puberty. You and the rest of America's "gay" activists are the ones trying to re-draw it. But you still didn't answer the question. Are you or are you not opposed to members of NAMBLA "marrying" the objects of their affection -- young males?

It's okay if you wish to sidestep the question again. I'll understand.

Would you oppose members of NAMBLA marrying 12 year old boys? If so ... why? What harm would it do to you? Where do you draw the line between right and wrong?

There is a thing called "consent" - a 12 year old is not able to give consent....neither can animals...why do you "haters" have to go into areas that are clearly out of limits even to the dim-witted to support your hatred when you know that anyone with a brain can see that you are grasping at straws.

There is a thing called "consent" - a 12 year old is not able to give consent....neither can animals...why do you "haters" have to go into areas that are clearly out of limits even to the dim-witted to support your hatred when you know that anyone with a brain can see that you are grasping at straws.

Funny thing is that in New Hampshire a 13-year old girl can bet married.

>>>>

Here is the "what harm does it do to YOU?" angle. The reader is supposed to feel singled out, not really having a personal reason perhaps and fearing being labelled something. The idea is to shut the conversation down.

The issue isn't what harm it does to each separate individual, but what harm it does to a SOCIETY that each individual is a part of. When you mainstream deviant sexual behaviors as a cult, clamp completely down on ANY free speech that opposes it, you have indoctrinated an entire culture without their consent. This is made particularly pernicious when you consider that the etilogy of people belonging to the church of LGBT is really very little understood.

For instance, why are certain gay people attracted to all the trappings of the opposite gender in their "gay" spouse? Closet heterosexuality remains unexamined. Why does the church of LGBT have as its messiah one Harvey Milk, who was a serial sodomizer of orphaned teen boys on drugs? Still don't get that one.. Why have "bi-curious" events pitched at children with snacks, prizes and enticing events when surely kids must all be "born that way" right? What happened with Anne Heche's "born that way"?

And so on...

The harm of usurping main stream values for a vaguely understood cult that practices persecution for heretics [bigots, haters, homophobes] and zero tolerance for defection, without understanding what makes that cult tick, is a very very dangerous proposition for a society to blindly walk into.

Leave the individual out of it. It's the herd over time that is going to be affected by this the most and all the individuals in it by extension..

Myth #1: "Born that way". If so, this wouldn't be happening. The entire premise of LGBT is based on a lie. Look what happens when you "tamper with" [consult gay vernacular] a whole society:

CDC Reports Troubling Rise in HIV Infections Among Young People

Every month, 1,000 young Americans become infected with HIV.

Young people aged 13 to 24 made up about 26 percent of all new diagnoses in 2010, even as other demographics have remained relatively stable, according to new information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention...

...Given everything we know about HIV and how to prevent it, after more than 30 years of fighting the disease, it’s just unacceptable that young people are getting infected at such high rates,” ...

...Most young people diagnosed with HIV today contract the disease through sex. For most young men, it’s through sex with other men.... CDC Reports Troubling Rise in HIV Infections Among Young People | ENDGAME: AIDS in Black America | FRONTLINE | PBS

The haters used to think that interracial marriages were going to upset the apple-cart too, and it hasn't. It's about time that these prognosticators of "bad omens" realize that most of their predictions are just smoke-screens to hide their real hatred for people that don't think/act exactly like they think they should act, because many times it has been proven that those that scream the loudest about something, are usually the ones doing that something.

Like Senator Larry Craig, who was outspoken against homosexuality, ends up being arrested for propositioning an undercover policeman. And, Newt Gingrich, who was so happy to lead an impeachment against Clinton, was carrying on an adulterous relationship himself at the same time.

As for your Aids reason, if you think that no sex is going to take place because you refuse them "marriage" you are naive or disingenuous. It might even work the opposite of what you think.

>>>>

Funny thing, you don't provide a link, because your interpretation of it is all wet. So, there wouldn't be any adult marrying a 13 year old. Nice try...

The New Hampshire legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 16 years old. There are a total of A total of thirty one states have set their age of consent at 16, the lowest age of consent in any state.

A close in age exception exists to the New Hampshire age of consent so that a person may "engage in sexual penetration" with a person older than 13 but younger than 16, but only if their age difference is three years or less. In the event that one partner has a position of authority known as "in loco parentis", e.g. as a teacher or a guardian, the minimum age of consent is 18.

What is the New Hampshire Legal Age of Consent for 2014?

When I was 12 I had an 11-year-old girlfriend who "consented" to "messing around." I didn't force myself on her. Had she said "no" then I would have respected her wishes. So ... in what way was she not able to consent? By the time I was 15 and she was 14 we had both "consented" to more than messing around.

Kids are more than able to say yes or no to something.

>>>>

Funny thing, you don't provide a link, because your interpretation of it is all wet. So, there wouldn't be any adult marrying a 13 year old. Nice try...

The New Hampshire legal Age of Consent for sexual contact is 16 years old. There are a total of A total of thirty one states have set their age of consent at 16, the lowest age of consent in any state.

A close in age exception exists to the New Hampshire age of consent so that a person may "engage in sexual penetration" with a person older than 13 but younger than 16, but only if their age difference is three years or less. In the event that one partner has a position of authority known as "in loco parentis", e.g. as a teacher or a guardian, the minimum age of consent is 18.

I'll see your "This is a Public Service website by Marathon Studios Enterprises" and raise you the laws of the State of New Hampshire. BTW - "Age of consent" (meaning consent to have sex) does not mean "Age to Marry" in many states they are different.

State of New Hampshire Revised Statutes
TITLE XLIII
DOMESTIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 457
MARRIAGES
457:4 Marriageable. – No male below the age of 14 years and no female below the age of 13 years shall be capable of contracting a valid marriage that is entered into by one male and one female, and all marriages contracted by such persons shall be null and void. No male below the age of 18 and no female below the age of 18 shall be capable of contracting a valid marriage between persons of the same gender, and all marriages contracted by such persons shall be null and void.​

CHAPTER 457 MARRIAGES

[NOTE: Even though 13 year old girls can get married in New Hampshire, it is not an easy process because, IIRC, they have to go before a Judge for approval.]

>>>>

Last edited:

>>>>

At one time ... it was illegal for folks of different races to marry until that ruling was overturned. At one time ... homosexuality was illegal until the laws changed. What will you say when NAMBLA/LGBT is able to change the laws concerning the age of consent? Will you be willing to re-draw your moral line-in-the-sand or will your stronger sense of morality stand up for what's right?

What if the state allows marriage with parental consent?

Then I guess your fantasy could come true! :lol:

Then I guess your fantasy could come true! :lol:

I am not the one that wants to marry a little boy, am I?

:lol: Where do you live that forces people to go to marriages? North Korea? :lmao:

That comment should give you an idea of what you are dealing with.....:lol::lol: earlier he told me that there was no difference between a hunter and a gay person....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"In QW's mind "all hunters are gay and all gays are hunters"..:lol: :lol:"

>>>>

I'll see your "This is a Public Service website by Marathon Studios Enterprises" and raise you the laws of the State of New Hampshire. BTW - "Age of consent" (meaning consent to have sex) does not mean "Age to Marry" in many states they are different.

TITLE XLIII
DOMESTIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 457
MARRIAGES
457:4 Marriageable. – No male below the age of 14 years and no female below the age of 13 years shall be capable of contracting a valid marriage that is entered into by one male and one female, and all marriages contracted by such persons shall be null and void. No male below the age of 18 and no female below the age of 18 shall be capable of contracting a valid marriage between persons of the same gender, and all marriages contracted by such persons shall be null and void.​

CHAPTER 457 MARRIAGES

[NOTE: Even though 13 year old girls can get married in New Hampshire, it is not an easy process because, IIRC, they have to go before a Judge for approval.]

>>>>

Your information doesn't give the whole picture. Still there has to be parental consent, and a judicial waiver....it's not like an adult man can just marry a 12 or 13 year old.

New Hampshire

The law is complicated in New Hampshire. Individuals under the age of 18 may not marry in New Hampshire without parental approval and a judicial waiver. Brides must be at least 13 years of age and grooms must be at least 14 years of age before their parents can apply for a judicial waiver.

Teen Marriage License Laws, Minors Requirements, by State

TITLE XLIII
DOMESTIC RELATIONS
CHAPTER 457
MARRIAGES

CHAPTER 457 MARRIAGES

>>>>

Your information doesn't give the whole picture. Still there has to be parental consent, and a judicial waiver....it's not like an adult man can just marry a 12 or 13 year old.

New Hampshire

The law is complicated in New Hampshire. Individuals under the age of 18 may not marry in New Hampshire without parental approval and a judicial waiver. Brides must be at least 13 years of age and grooms must be at least 14 years of age before their parents can apply for a judicial waiver.

Teen Marriage License Laws, Minors Requirements, by State

1. As to my post doesn't give the full picture, I noted in my post that it wasn't an easy process.

2. Question: Can a 13-year old girl in New Hampshire get married? Answer: Yes.

>>>>

Last edited:

That comment should give you an idea of what you are dealing with.....:lol::lol: earlier he told me that there was no difference between a hunter and a gay person....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"In QW's mind "all hunters are gay and all gays are hunters"..:lol: :lol:"

Do I intimidate you so much that your only way of dealing with me is lying?

Forum List

Back