Arizona Woman Hanged In A Hot Cell. Patrols Didn’t See Because They Were In Air Conditioned Room

Think Progress. We might have known.

Her hot cell had nothing to do with her hanging herself with a bed sheet.

We here in Arizona see heat as natural threat. Not cruel.
Bullshit ! I'm positive you spend more time in air conditioned space than you do outside.
A totally unnatural response to a natural threat.
Not here, we work convicts in the heat. We have chain gangs for men AND women. Cuts down on repeat offenders, some even leave the state for good.

Okay, read the background. Last summer got up to 122f. So call it 130 in her cell. Good reason NOT to commit a crime here.
An even better reason why you say the delusional shit you do .
Spending too much time in that environment will cause brain damage.
Your last 2 posts prove that.

Bullshit ! I'm positive you spend more time in air conditioned space than you do outside.
Not here, we work convicts in the heat. We have chain gangs for men AND women. Cuts down on repeat offenders, some even leave the state for good.
False!
I was not talking about others or what the imagery we does I was talking about you.

False!
I was not talking about others or what the imagery we does I was talking about you.
I'm NOT a criminal. Now stupid if you want to cut crime you do two simple things.
1, Take the criminal OFF the street.
2, Make jail a MISERY.

False!
I'm NOT a criminal. Now stupid if you want to cut crime you do two simple things.
2, Make jail a MISERY.
Sure you'er not ,
dear.

Okay, read the background. Last summer got up to 122f. So call it 130 in her cell. Good reason NOT to commit a crime here.
A criminal dies.
Daws gets all butt hurt.
And I could give a f#ck less.
Life is good.

Its 1015 a.m. and my A/C is on and I am eating ice cream. FREE people can do that. Its called a reward.

False!
2, Make jail a MISERY.
Sure you'er not ,
dear.
Nope, not one. Not some lily white frilly like you either.

Should they air condition inmate cells to prevent them from committing suicide? Robin Williams had all the air conditioning in the freaking world and he managed to elude his family and hang himself.

A criminal dies.
Daws gets all butt hurt.
Life is good.

Its 1015 a.m. and my A/C is on and I am eating ice cream. FREE people can do that. Its called a reward.

A criminal dies.
Daws gets all butt hurt.
Life is good.

Major false assumption .
Everytime you post I bust a gut laughing at your idiocy .
Your response is this post proves what i said to be fact .

Horrific stuff like this is routine in Police/Prison States. The U.S. imprisons more Citizens than any other nation on earth. The stats are staggering. Much of the world's prison population resides here in the U.S.

Our prison system is more of a torture system now. It's not about rehabilitation. It's about sadistic torture. The prison guards/wardens are more brutal and sadistic than many of the prisoners. Most who do get released, are much worse than when they went in. But again, this stuff is to be expected in Police/Prison States. Welcome to the new America. Isn't it fun?

False!
2, Make jail a MISERY.
Sure you'er not ,
dear.
Nope, not one. Not some lily white frilly like you either.
Bullshit ! You reek of criminality.
Nothing Lilly white about me .

Forum List

Back