Arizona's current abortion law establishes a limit at 15 weeks fetal age. What's wrong with that?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Democrats Lie campaign on abortion rages on in Arizona. I watch maybe 3 hours of TV a day. I am seeing at least 8 commercials on Arizona's "Abortion Ban" and how Kari Lake is going to force women to carry a Rape pregnancy to full term. These are 100 percent LIES! Is there no regulation on the content of political ads? Doesn't there have to be some shred of truth?

The current Arizona Law is a limit at 15 weeks of fetal age. There is also prop 139 which if passed will EXTEND the abortion limit to FULL TERM. Democrats are disgusting liars it's the only way they can win because they certainly can't run on their record.

The Democrats Lie campaign on abortion rages on in Arizona. I watch maybe 3 hours of TV a day. I am seeing at least 8 commercials on Arizona's "Abortion Ban" and how Kari Lake is going to force women to carry a Rape pregnancy to full term. These are 100 percent LIES! Is there no regulation on the content of political ads? Doesn't there have to be some shred of truth?

The current Arizona Law is a limit at 15 weeks of fetal age. There is also prop 139 which if passed will EXTEND the abortion limit to FULL TERM. Democrats are disgusting liars it's the only way they can win because they certainly can't run on their record.
Dont worry, the Marxists here in Florida a saying the same thing. We know that they want abortion anytime and the taxpayer to fund it.

You guys ran on giving Globby more rights than the woman he is inside for 40 years. Now we are there. And women don't like it.

Dont worry, the Marxists here in Florida a saying the same thing. We know that they want abortion anytime and the taxpayer to fund it.
Works for me.

You guys ran on giving Globby more rights than the woman he is inside for 40 years. Now we are there. And women don't like it.
"Globby"? That's what you call a fetus at 8 months getting it's brains sucked out? There is your righteous and noble "Reproductive Rights" lie. When it comes to the fake abortion narrative, women have been bamboozled by Democrat lies and hype. And I guess you're right in there with them.

The current Arizona Law is a limit at 15 weeks of fetal age.
Sounds very reasonable. It gives plenty of time to allow anyone with an undesired pregnancy to terminate it while protecting the fetus before it grows to the point of truly being human. PUT MORE SIMPLY, it achieves as much as a pro-life person can hope to practically achieve in our society while compromising enough with pro-choicers so that the issue is far enough off the table to keep the choicers from winning and changing the law to anything goes.

There is also prop 139 which if passed will EXTEND the abortion limit to FULL TERM.
Gee, didn't Harris argue on ABC that there was no truth to the claim that Dems wanted full term abortion?

SCOTUS should have went with the 15 week compromise......They fucked-up big time.

That said every state should have had a referendum special election after the decision, up or down on abortion. Then if it's up another one on guardrails to the practice.

It pisses me off no end that the legislatures of states like TX and OK refuse to let the people decide and bow only to the wishes of the holy rollers.

"Globby"? That's what you call a fetus at 8 months getting it's brains sucked out? There is your righteous and noble "Reproductive Rights" lie. When it comes to the fake abortion narrative, women have been bamboozled by Democrat lies and hype. And I guess you're right in there with them.

Any fetus being aborted at 8 months is a fetus that is severely deformed, probably the most horrible thing that could happen to a pregnant woman. No one is going to carry a fetus for 8 months unless they really want it, until the doctor gives them some horrible news.

Fuck off, you ghoul.

Any fetus being aborted at 8 months is a fetus that is severely deformed, probably the most horrible thing that could happen to a pregnant woman. No one is going to carry a fetus for 8 months unless they really want it, until the doctor gives them some horrible news.

Fuck off, you ghoul.

Or you find a Doctor like Gosnell.

SCOTUS should have went with the 15 week compromise......They fucked-up big time.

That said every state should have had a referendum special election after the decision, up or down on abortion. Then if it's up another one on guardrails to the practice.

It pisses me off no end that the legislatures of states like TX and OK refuse to let the people decide and bow only to the wishes of the holy rollers.
the Holy Rollers run your party.

The problem is that instead of just pandering to them on abortion or gay rights or other shit that is nobody's business, Trump actually appointed three Catholic Fanatics to the court.

But if your side didn't have these idiotic issues, you'd only have "Work harder for less money to make the One percent Richer", and even the stupidest redneck wouldn't vote for that by itself.

the Holy Rollers run your party.

The problem is that instead of just pandering to them on abortion or gay rights or other shit that is nobody's business, Trump actually appointed three Catholic Fanatics to the court.

But if your side didn't have these idiotic issues, you'd only have "Work harder for less money to make the One percent Richer", and even the stupidest redneck wouldn't vote for that by itself.

And all those so called "fanatics" did was send it back to the States.

Okay, let's look at that one.

The reason why Gosnell had patients at all was because PA had one of the more restrictive laws. So legitimate doctors wouldn't perform abortions after 24 weeks. (That would be SIX months, not Eight) So poor women ended up going to Gosnell, who was a terrible practitioner.

Aren't those the women you claim don't exist?

You mean that's where you are starting at. No one trusts you to not try a nation-wide ban as soon as you think you can get away with it.

Fear mongering. Once Roe was gone the abortion restrictions side lost those who saw it as a constitutional issue for any effort of theirs to go national. They also lose people like me who are just fine and dandy with a birth control abortion restriction around 10-12 weeks. I used to be 15, but i've moved my high end down 3 weeks. Not budging on the 10 though, that's as low as I go.

Aren't those the women you claim don't exist?
Um, no, not sure what you are talking about.

Gosnell existed because of a bad abortion law. Guys like him will become more common if you guys get your way.

Fear mongering. Once Roe was gone the abortion restrictions side lost those who saw it as a constitutional issue for any effort of theirs to go national. They also lose people like me who are just fine and dandy with a birth control abortion restriction around 10-12 weeks. I used to be 15, but i've moved my high end down 3 weeks. Not budging on the 10 though, that's as low as I go.

Or you can learn to mind your own fucking business. That would work. Maybe read your tagline. Then imagine you have a uterus.

Um, no, not sure what you are talking about.

Gosnell existed because of a bad abortion law. Guys like him will become more common if you guys get your way.

Or you can learn to mind your own fucking business. That would work. Maybe read your tagline. Then imagine you have a uterus.

And because women wanted birth control abortions at the later parts of their pregnancy. No demand, no Gosnell

Cop out argument. You don't "mind your own business" when you get a chubby over ruining a baker over something as trivial as a wedding cake.

And because women wanted birth control abortions at the later parts of their pregnancy. No demand, no Gosnell

Cop out argument. You don't "mind your own business" when you get a chubby over ruining a baker over something as trivial as a wedding cake.

Well, no the problem there was that they were running a public accommodation.

Now, if the Gay Police kicked in your kitchen door and screamed, "Bake us a cake, you Breeder!!!" you might have a point.

But they just said, 'Hey, maybe you should do the services you advertised and promised."

Here's the thing, forcing a woman to have her rapist's baby is a lot more serious than making you bake a cake.

Well, no the problem there was that they were running a public accommodation.

Now, if the Gay Police kicked in your kitchen door and screamed, "Bake us a cake, you Breeder!!!" you might have a point.

But they just said, 'Hey, maybe you should do the services you advertised and promised."

Here's the thing, forcing a woman to have her rapist's baby is a lot more serious than making you bake a cake.

PA law doesn't trump (lol) free exercise.

My preferred 10-12 week limit on birth control abortions takes care of the rape situation.

Scientists and doctors agree that 20 weeks is a good cutoff, for viability.

So it unnecessarily restricts women.

That's what's wrong with it.

Scientists and doctors agree that 20 weeks is a good cutoff, for viability.

So it unnecessarily restricts women.

That's what's wrong with it.

It's a fair compromise between the right of the woman to do what she wants and the right of the fetus to exist, as well as the interest of the people of the country.

Forum List

Back