Arizona’s Governor Steps Down. Reason still unknown

Here you go, one of your sock puppet sources.

Due to the lack of continuing coverage today by ANY legitimate news source, I'd have to conclude...no one (except Alt-Right Nation..and Kari Lake) gives a shit. ^Shrug^. :)

You struggle with reading, Don’t you?

Your link

g, the Arizona treasurer announced that she will be serving as acting governor beginning later this evening until mid-morning tomorrow amid a mysterious disappearance of Gov. Katie Hobbs.

Like I said…Hobbs is at Bidens speech right now

What was posted in the op was not 'fake news'. Let's see if I can get you to concentrate long enough here to follow the conversation as it actually happened. You responded to JONT's post about not finding any legitimate stories on the topic with 'seems like fake news', to which I responded that there are plenty of legitimate news agencies posting articles about the story, and provided a link. I said nothing about any details of what was going on this evening and that's not what I was refuting in your post. Take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.

What was posted in the op was not 'fake news'. Let's see if I can get you to concentrate long enough here to follow the conversation as it actually happened. You responded to JONT's post about not finding any legitimate stories on the topic with 'seems like fake news', to which I responded that there are plenty of legitimate news agencies posting articles about the story, and provided a link. I said nothing about any details of what was going on this evening and that's not what I was refuting in your post. Take your bullshit and shove it up your ass.
Remember he is paid for this. That means he has no credibility.

The news sources were all from yesterday. That's why I missed it. Not a whisper of it today.
Guessing most people didn't see it as a big deal. :)

Yeah, cause yesterday's news doesn't show up on Google. :laughing0301:

Go ahead, you can say it, you were WRONG.
Sure. I can say I was wrong about old news.
Still doesn't change the fact that no one is talking about it today.

C'mon, you can do better than this. :)

"stepping down temporarily" until friday sounds like she is having a surgical procedure.

No. It was old news by the time I got to it.
I'm pointing out that no one is discussing it one day after.
If it was really something people were concerned about, they'd still be talking about it.
Therefore, it doesn't matter.

Well, that's because it was temporary, dumbass. Man, call your nurse.

Forum List

Back