🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arm Yourself Whites: Anti-Trump Group Threatening 'Largest Civil Disobedience Action Of The Century'

And they have the sympathy and support of our POTUS. He would like nothing better than an opportunity to declare martial law.
Lol it's amazing how you just make shit up as you go along.
I didn't make up a damn thing. Obama is cozy with every black or brown radical group there is.

So, in response to the charge of making shit up, you make up more shit....

image.png

And they have the sympathy and support of our POTUS. He would like nothing better than an opportunity to declare martial law.
I didn't make up a damn thing. Obama is cozy with every black or brown radical group there is.

Tell me one black or brown radical group he isn't cozy with.

He isn't cozy with BLM. How many times has he even mentioned them? He has never interacted with them. All he said about them was that he understood their anger. He hasn't condoned any of their aggressive protests. Why would he? BLM has crossed the line a few times and SOME of their members have voiced terrorist themes, but to call them "radical" for that is just stupid.

He isn't cozy with BLM. How many times has he even mentioned them? He has never interacted with them. All he said about them was that he understood their anger. He hasn't condoned any of their aggressive protests. Why would he? BLM has crossed the line a few times and SOME of their members have voiced terrorist themes, but to call them "radical" for that is just stupid.
Is that a fact?
Obama to meet with Black Lives Matter activists - CNNPolitics.com

Is that a fact?
Okay fine he met with them. So what? MOST of the people in the BLM have been unviolenf and have not promoted violence. They have legitimate concerns. That's what matters.

Is that a fact?
Okay fine he met with them. So what? MOST of the people in the BLM have been unviolenf and have not promoted violence. They have legitimate concerns. That's what matters.
That's right, dance.

Forum List

Back