🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed antifa thugs guard a tranny event for kids.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is Joe Biden's America..... my how things can change in less than 2 years under bad leadership.

Armed conservative activists and Proud Boys faced off against gun-toting Antifa counter-protesters at a children’s drag brunch in Texas over the weekend.
antifa-proud-boys-texas-drag-lunch-feat-image.jpg

We will hear nothing but crickets from the anti-Constitution loons, but I bet they would be spitting blood if you have a group of armed people protecting a school like this.

We will hear nothing but crickets from the anti-Constitution loons, but I bet they would be spitting blood if you have a group of armed people protecting a school like this.
There will be a false flag by antifa members dressed as Trump people...... they'll probably burn down a couple of black churches or something dramatic like that ...enough to stir up another summer of love like 2 years ago....

This is Joe Biden's America..... my how things can change in less than 2 years under bad leadership.

Armed conservative activists and Proud Boys faced off against gun-toting Antifa counter-protesters at a children’s drag brunch in Texas over the weekend.
View attachment 691794
That's right. The 2nd Amendment says we get to defend our rights as well you pussies. 😝

Us "pussies" who think pedophiles are sick.
Hang on a minute.... I'll give you the addresses of all my nieces and nephews.
And I think people who liken acceptance to pedophilia are sick. Someone needs to teach your children not to be pieces of shit.

Antifa were protecting kids and their parents from armed fascists.
Fucking heroes.
USA!! USA !!
Antifa is a fascist organization, however, if parents want to send their kids to events where men get off wearing women’s close and have mental issues, that is on them. Just as I would not attend the fascist event of Antifa, I wouldn’t attend a proud boys event or a transgender event. They are all people I would not support.

Antifa is a fascist organization, however, if parents want to send their kids to events where men get off wearing women’s close and have mental issues, that is on them. Just as I would not attend the fascist event of Antifa, I wouldn’t attend a proud boys event or a transgender event. They are all people I would not support.
This is such a clear cut case.
The nazis went to break up an event being helf by law abiding families.
Antifa stopped that fascism from taking place.
Antifa are the good guys and upholding American values.

There are not two cheeks of the same arse.
There are good guys and bad guys. Its that simple.
Antifa are the good guys.

This is such a clear cut case.
The nazis went to break up an event being helf by law abiding families.
Antifa stopped that fascism from taking place.
Antifa are the good guys and upholding American values.

There are not two cheeks of the same arse.
There are good guys and bad guys. Its that simple.
Antifa are the good guys.
The so-called Nazis are less than 1% of the American population unless you watch MSNBC or CNN. You're either very stupid or incredibly ignorant and probably both.

I think that you are insecure in your sexuality Mike. You should speak to someone.

I know that a lot of them have been locked up since the insurrection. Thats good news.
We Trump supporters will take back our country and we'll have the last laugh over clowns like you.

For the record, I've been with the same woman for 34 years, with 2 grown sons who fortunately lived a relatively normal childhood and didn't have to see any of this craziness from the left.

Not that it's any of your business. Enjoy your bug pudding loyal subject.

Forum List

Back