🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do you draw the line?

So, if a 4 or 5 year old runs her hand toward your junk that’s ok with you….got it.
I doubt serious that the event you described actually occurred and even if it did that is certainly not the norm. My opinion is that these events are intended for LGBTQ people and most straights are not likely to have much interest. The same holds true for children with exception of those with LGBTQ parents. I attended one of these and it was interesting. The food, drink, and entertainment was good but once is enough.

The couple we went with have been to a dozen or more of these events and they say they have never seen a child at one of them.

Last edited:
It has become a fad thing, i.e. DRAG BRUNCHES where drag queens strut their stuff to entertain diners, often when young children are present. And it isn't always just guys dancing in dresses and having harmless fun but lifting their skirts to flaunt underwear, rubbing their crotches to draw attention there, have a grand old time, but sometimes quite vulgar and inappropriate for kids.

So then the PROUD BOYS armed to the teeth--something I would NEVER condone or approve of--show up to picket a Roanoke restaurant featuring a 'drag brunch' that might or might not have included the more vulgar behavior, and ANTIFA who IMO has never been on the right side of any issue or conducted themselves appropriately show up as an 'anti-fascist' protests against the Proud Boys. Apparently it was mostly disruptive behavior but could easily have turned deadly.

YouTube seems to have the more objectionable stuff blocked, but Twitter people post many phone videos at drag shows showing the inappropriate behavior including one drag queen who encouraged a young girl to run her hand down the front of his silky skin tight pants.

I had to wonder. What parent thinks this is okay? What are they thinking?

I don't know if those who don't have Twitter accounts can view this but. . .

Plano TX

Chattanooga TN

Should cities be able to pass ordinances against this sort of thing or do you think it's okay for kids? Groups like Proud Boys and ANTIFA are obviously not going to handle it in any kind of helpful manner, but how should it be handled?

Whole thing just dumb. never been to a drag show, never considered taking a child, Just like Never get drunk & drive or have sex on my front lawn. don't need much brain power to realize those overly interested in other peoples sex life's must either just be looking for political negatives, or maybe have a personal problem in that area.

I doubt serious that the event you described actually occurred and even if it did that is certainly not the norm. My opinion is that these events are intended for LGBTQ people and most straights are not likely to have much interest. The same holds true for children with exception of those with LGBTQ parents. I attended one of these and it was interesting. The food, drink, and entertainment was good but once is enough.

The couple we went with have been to a dozen or more of these events and they say they have never seen a child at one of them.
One of the videos I linked though showed that very thing happening. Obviously not staged.

One of the videos I linked though showed that very thing happening. Obviously not staged.
If this is what you're talking about, it certainly does not show a 4 or 5 year doing anything with the performer. I think that exist only in mind of those that are looking for it.

If this is what you're talking about, it certainly does not show a 4 or 5 year doing anything with the performer. I think that exist only in mind of those that are looking for it.
I posted three different links. One of them does show a drag queen allowing a young child to run her hand down the front of his pants and crotch area.

I posted three different links. One of them does show a drag queen allowing a young child to run her hand down the front of his pants and crotch area.
Have not seen anything like that but it doesn't matter because I would question the authenticity and how prevalent that is.

The day the mid terms end this whole issue will disappear. It's hardly even worth discussing.

Whole thing just dumb. never been to a drag show, never considered taking a child, Just like Never get drunk & drive or have sex on my front lawn. don't need much brain power to realize those overly interested in other peoples sex life's must either just be looking for political negatives, or maybe have a personal problem in that area.
But whatever motivates somebody to think these kinds of shows are okay, it is NOT okay for young children to be part of that.

But whatever motivates somebody to think these kinds of shows are okay, it is NOT okay for young children to be part of that.
It depends on the content. Men dressed up as women and vice versa has been used in cartoons, kiddie shows, books, movies, and TV for many years. What is objectionable is inappropriate sexual content in front of minors and that appears to be very rare.

However, what is objectionable to many conservatives is that LGBTQ people exist outside of the closet. Under the guise of protecting children they seek to push them back where they think they belong which is back in the closet. The idea that they appear in public in exaggerated dress poking fun at our sexual mores is just more than they can stand.

Last edited:
It depends on the content. Men dressed up as women and vice versa has been used in cartoons, kiddie shows, books, movies, and TV for many years. What is objectionable is inappropriate sexual content in front of minors and that appears to be very rare.

However, what is objectionable to many conservatives is that LGBTQ people exist outside of the closet. Under the guise of protecting children they seek to push them back where they think they belong which is back in the closet. The idea that they appear in public in exaggerated dress poking fun at our sexual mores is just more than they can stand.
You apparently read neither the OP or anything else I and others have posted in this thread. If you think the people in that video are just 'poking fun at our sexual mores', I will just wish you good health and a pleasant evening.

That’s what you seem to be defending…
Seem to be defending“.

Don’t assume anything you think I seem to mean, asshole. You aren’t smart enough to speak for me, so just look at the words I did say and not the words you think I seem to mean.

You apparently read neither the OP or anything else I and others have posted in this thread. If you think the people in that video are just 'poking fun at our sexual mores', I will just wish you good health and a pleasant evening.
Having not seen the video, I can't comment on it but assuming it did occur and it was actually at a public Drag Brunch, I would say it would was a very rare occurrence.

Having not seen the video, I can't comment on it but assuming it did occur and it was actually at a public Drag Brunch, I would say it would was a very rare occurrence.
Why would you say that when there are so many videos in different venues out there? And the current leftist "cause" is promoting LGBTX 'rights' and acceptance and therefore are not speaking out against that sort of thing, many like you are promoting or shrugging it off as irrelevant, while it is obviously trending.

If you did watch those videos and listen to those lyrics and still say that's okay for kids or unimportant or irrelevant or too rare to be concerned about, I would really wonder about you.

It has become a fad thing, i.e. DRAG BRUNCHES where drag queens strut their stuff to entertain diners, often when young children are present. And it isn't always just guys dancing in dresses and having harmless fun but lifting their skirts to flaunt underwear, rubbing their crotches to draw attention there, have a grand old time, but sometimes quite vulgar and inappropriate for kids.

So then the PROUD BOYS armed to the teeth--something I would NEVER condone or approve of--show up to picket a Roanoke restaurant featuring a 'drag brunch' that might or might not have included the more vulgar behavior, and ANTIFA who IMO has never been on the right side of any issue or conducted themselves appropriately show up as an 'anti-fascist' protests against the Proud Boys. Apparently it was mostly disruptive behavior but could easily have turned deadly.

YouTube seems to have the more objectionable stuff blocked, but Twitter people post many phone videos at drag shows showing the inappropriate behavior including one drag queen who encouraged a young girl to run her hand down the front of his silky skin tight pants.

I had to wonder. What parent thinks this is okay? What are they thinking?

I don't know if those who don't have Twitter accounts can view this but. . .

Plano TX

Chattanooga TN

Should cities be able to pass ordinances against this sort of thing or do you think it's okay for kids? Groups like Proud Boys and ANTIFA are obviously not going to handle it in any kind of helpful manner, but how should it be handled?

These people should be in Jail not on Social Media Platforms. What they are doing is ungodly and Evil.

These people should be in Jail not on Social Media Platforms. What they are doing is ungodly and Evil.
Yes they should. But we don't know who they are. I want to encourage Republicans/MAGAs to NOT be a part of the problem, to NOT incite civil disobedience and/or civil unrest, to NOT engage in harmful, destructive acts or language. We do ourselves no favors with slogans or empty accusations and are no better than the other side when we engage in that.

It is the track record of all of the above and those who have participated in it and/or condoned it that makes me strongly suspicious that it is likely Democrat operatives posing as Republicans/MAGAs.

I was just curious if I had any like minded others here or maybe I'm completely off base.

Why would you say that when there are so many videos in different venues out there? And the current leftist "cause" is promoting LGBTX 'rights' and acceptance and therefore are not speaking out against that sort of thing, many like you are promoting or shrugging it off as irrelevant, while it is obviously trending.

If you did watch those videos and listen to those lyrics and still say that's okay for kids or unimportant or irrelevant or too rare to be concerned about, I would really wonder about you.
Have you every attended a Drag Bunch?

I'm certainly opposed to exposing young children to indecent activity and I'm also opposed to outlawing events on presumption that they are indecent. It all depends on the actually content. Because someone, somewhere, private or public, in the US or abroad, preformed an indecent act at what we presume is a Drag Brunch that is no reason to condemn them.

Have you every attended a Drag Bunch?

I'm certainly opposed to exposing young children to indecent activity and I'm also opposed to outlawing events on presumption that they are indecent. It all depends on the actually content. Because someone, somewhere, private or public, in the US or abroad, preformed an indecent act at what we presume is a Drag Brunch that is no reason to condemn them.
Have a nice day Flopper.

When inflation is through the roof and millions are struggling because of it, does it cross the line that the Biden administration is using your tax dollars to fund drag queen shows in other countries as well?

I had been trying to fact check some Twitter tweets claiming the Biden Administration, actively promoting LGBTQX activities and acceptance and promotion, has designated $20,000 to fund drag shows in Ecuador. No indication of what sort or whether kids will be present.

I found this article in which US News and World Report rates the reports as true. But while it all is to promote the LGBTQX agenda, only some of it will fund 12 drag queen shows.

". . .President Joe Biden, whom the White House has touted as "champion[ing] the rights of LGBTQI+ Americans and people around the world," has faced criticism from conservatives for his efforts to expand equality and address discriminatory attacks on members of the LGBTQ community.

A Fox News Digital article published on Wednesday reported that the U.S. Department of State is "funding 'drag theater performances' in Ecuador to 'promote diversity and inclusion'" in the region by awarding a $20,600 grant to a non-profit supported by the U.S. Embassy and Consulate in Ecuador.

The story claimed that the latest grant was the "first of its kind funding drag performances."

The Facts

According to the State Department's grant list, a grant in the amount reported by Fox was awarded to the Centro Ecuatoriano Norteamericano (CEN) on September 23 as part a public diplomacy program.

The grant listing on the USAspending.gov website says that the funds, which began September 30 and will run through to August 31, 2023, will allow the recipient, CEN, to "host 3 workshops, 12 drag theater performances, and produce a 2 minute documentary."

Last edited:

Did you not see the video posted in the start of this thread or something? It's right there on video....And there are plenty of instances where these things were captured on video for all to see, so I don't get your dismissal that it is occurring....Like I said, if adults want to go to these things, then no problem....It's a free country.

Where I have the problem is parading this type of thing in front of children that aren't even old enough to process what they are seeing....Why is that wrong?

We created a movie rating system a long time ago so parents would know which movies were inappropriate for their kids to see. Nudity, violence, blood and gore, horror/scary, etc., were thought to be too mature for kids of various ages to be exposed to. And sex is one of those things that is believed to be withheld or delayed until the parents think the time is right to talk about. We can probably have a contentious debate about when the right time to do that is, but I suspect that most people would leave that decision until the parents; who better than the people who know those kids the best to determine when we talk about sex and all it's facets?

What I would say is that it shouldn't be someone else who makes that decision for your kids. They may be convinced that they are acting in your kids' best interests in exposing them to such topics, but IMHO it is more likely that they are doing so for their own personal reasons than anything else, and I think that is deplorable. It may well be legal, that does not make it right.

Most of us believe that as individuals we have the right to choose our own pursuit of happiness, whatever that may be and with whoever we choose. And for the most part that also goes for a public business too, subject to existing laws. BUT, if you are going to engage in drag queen shows, it is my opinion that such entertainment ought to be clearly and prominently advertised with the time and date so that patrons may decide whether they want to attend with their kids. And failure to do so (IMHO) crosses that line of respect for the rights and responsibilities of parents to determine what is appropriate for their kids to experience. If the parents did know about the show in advance and chose to be there anyway with their kids, then it's on them. Otherwise, no; I woulda walked out when the show started and taken my family with me, never to return. But that's just me.

Forum List

Back