🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do you draw the line?

Human beings never know where to draw the line.

Those drag brunches are not suitable for young children.

Those drag brunches only make life harder for drag queens.

What a shame!

I just really can't wrap my head around this stuff. I just can't comprehend how any parent would want to expose their children to drag queens as if this was normal and acceptable behavior. I mean, this is just woke beyond all imagination.
I think children at these affairs are a rarity. I suspect what we are seeing on the Internet are isolated events of kids attending with parents who are probably LGBTQ. And I doubt that all the attention has anything to do with protecting kids but rather creating problems for the venues and performers simple because some people find LGBTQ people are discussing no matter what they do.

I went to one of these with a gay couple. We had a great meal and the show was very good. There was nothing that came even close to being indecent about the show. I would not bring young children because they would be bored. However like all entertainment, the target audience varies.

2) Kids have access to what many would consider “hyper sexual content“ on their devices. How does this new law get enforced to prevent that?

It doesn't

But it sure can when the clown show comes to town

People are going to do what they want, whether we like it or not, as long as it is legal.

libertopia is an exercise in futilitiy

People are going to do what they want and you’re welcome to complain about it.

And that’s the extent of it. It isn’t going anywhere past that.

Want to put $$ on that?

~S~

It doesn't

But it sure can when the clown show comes to town

libertopia is an exercise in futilitiy

Want to put $$ on that?

~S~
The problem with freedom is that people are going to do things that you don’t like. I’d rather deal with that than the opposite problem.

What are we putting money on? What specifically are you saying here?

How about no one under 18 attending?
Attending what specifically?

Is it the dancing that you don’t like? Is it what they’re wearing that needs to only be accessible to adults? Or is it just because it’s certain kind of people that you don’t like?

You’re not going to get anywhere with laws that discriminate against people just because you don’t like them. Sucks huh?

Is it the dancing that you don’t like? Is it what they’re wearing that needs to only be accessible to adults? Or is it just because it’s certain kind of people that you don’t like?

You’re not going to get anywhere with laws that discriminate against people just because you don’t like them. Sucks huh?
In the one clip, one drag queen lifts his dress to reveal a faux penis he gyrated around, and another had a little girl run her hand up his thigh toward his junk…that ok with you?

I don’t “like, or dislike” drag queens…if going through life as a clown makes them happy so be it. But, not around children.

So called "drag" shows are intentionally sexual explicit but they are legal. If it's your taste you might want to attend but it's border line child abuse to take a pre teen to such a show.

In the one clip, one drag queen lifts his dress to reveal a faux penis he gyrated around, and another had a little girl run her hand up his thigh toward his junk…that ok with you?
There was no nudity so I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

He didn’t have the girl run her hand over his thigh toward his junk. The girl just did that.

Not my cup of tea, I just don’t see what law you can get them on. Just looks like you not liking their lifestyle, which sounds like your problem.

I don’t “like, or dislike” drag queens…if going through life as a clown makes them happy so be it. But, not around children.
Just because you don’t like them doesn’t indicate that you can tell parents who their children should be around.

How about no one under 18 attending?
Is it illegal for men to perform as women? That has been going on for centuries. In the early years of theater, only men were allowed to act so they played women.

I saw one of these a couple of months ago and there was nothing indecent?
I don't think we need to do anything because it is not that big a problem and it's up to parents to decide what their kids see, not the police.

So called "drag" shows are intentionally sexual explicit but they are legal. If it's your taste you might want to attend but it's border line child abuse to take a pre teen to such a show.
The one I saw was not.
Here are a few videos of them. They are mostly just gay partying including food booze..

There was no nudity so I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

He didn’t have the girl run her hand over his thigh toward his junk. The girl just did that.

Not my cup of tea, I just don’t see what law you can get them on. Just looks like you not liking their lifestyle, which sounds like your problem.
So, if a 4 or 5 year old runs her hand toward your junk that’s ok with you….got it.

Is it illegal for men to perform as women? That has been going on for centuries. In the early years of theater, only men were allowed to act so they played women.

I saw one of these a couple of months ago and there was nothing indecent?
I don't think we need to do anything because it is not that big a problem and it's up to parents to decide what their kids see, not the police.
Would you take your child to a drag show?

Would you take your child to a drag show?
It would depend on age. I certainly would not take a younger child to the drag brunch I attended not because there was anything obscene but because young kids would become quickly bored.

Forum List

Back