🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do you draw the line?

It has become a fad thing, i.e. DRAG BRUNCHES where drag queens strut their stuff to entertain diners, often when young children are present. And it isn't always just guys dancing in dresses and having harmless fun but lifting their skirts to flaunt underwear, rubbing their crotches to draw attention there, have a grand old time, but sometimes quite vulgar and inappropriate for kids.

So then the PROUD BOYS armed to the teeth--something I would NEVER condone or approve of--show up to picket a Roanoke restaurant featuring a 'drag brunch' that might or might not have included the more vulgar behavior, and ANTIFA who IMO has never been on the right side of any issue or conducted themselves appropriately show up as an 'anti-fascist' protests against the Proud Boys. Apparently it was mostly disruptive behavior but could easily have turned deadly.

YouTube seems to have the more objectionable stuff blocked, but Twitter people post many phone videos at drag shows showing the inappropriate behavior including one drag queen who encouraged a young girl to run her hand down the front of his silky skin tight pants.

I had to wonder. What parent thinks this is okay? What are they thinking?

I don't know if those who don't have Twitter accounts can view this but. . .

Plano TX

Chattanooga TN

Should cities be able to pass ordinances against this sort of thing or do you think it's okay for kids? Groups like Proud Boys and ANTIFA are obviously not going to handle it in any kind of helpful manner, but how should it be handled?

If this isn't stopped now there will be a lot worse to follow.

Hippies and allowing gay marriage brought us to this point.

Hippies in the 60s we're all about free love, drugs and so on. They were a fringe group that ended up getting there way and be came normalized in our society. They ceased to be fringe.

Next fringe group up is the gays. Once they became normalized in our society, given the right to marry and such they ceased to be a fringe group.

Next fringe group up was trannies and drag fags. They are very very quickly becoming normalized. Once they become normalized then they will cease to be a fringe group.

Next fringe group up will be pedophiles. They are already waiting. There are minor attracted persons already and trannies/drag fags dancing for kids.

Everytime you lower socieities bar to accept a fringe group you're also lowering the bar closer to the group that's below them.

It has become a fad thing, i.e. DRAG BRUNCHES where drag queens strut their stuff to entertain diners, often when young children are present. And it isn't always just guys dancing in dresses and having harmless fun but lifting their skirts to flaunt underwear, rubbing their crotches to draw attention there, have a grand old time, but sometimes quite vulgar and inappropriate for kids.

So then the PROUD BOYS armed to the teeth--something I would NEVER condone or approve of--show up to picket a Roanoke restaurant featuring a 'drag brunch' that might or might not have included the more vulgar behavior, and ANTIFA who IMO has never been on the right side of any issue or conducted themselves appropriately show up as an 'anti-fascist' protests against the Proud Boys. Apparently it was mostly disruptive behavior but could easily have turned deadly.

YouTube seems to have the more objectionable stuff blocked, but Twitter people post many phone videos at drag shows showing the inappropriate behavior including one drag queen who encouraged a young girl to run her hand down the front of his silky skin tight pants.

I had to wonder. What parent thinks this is okay? What are they thinking?

I don't know if those who don't have Twitter accounts can view this but. . .

Plano TX

Chattanooga TN

Should cities be able to pass ordinances against this sort of thing or do you think it's okay for kids? Groups like Proud Boys and ANTIFA are obviously not going to handle it in any kind of helpful manner, but how should it be handled?

Drag is OK for consenting adults, but not for children who have no choice and are prepubescent anyway. Any parents exposing their kids to drag is a bad thing.

Being mentally healthy individuals, liberals don't see anything sexual about drag.

Being scary pervs, conservatives make everything sexual. It's what they do. They sexualize _everything_, and then they project their own life of deviance on to moral people.

So, conservatives, what other "perversions" have your masters told you to fixate on? And how much of a tingle up the leg did you get when you obeyed?

This is why small children and pets instinctively shy away from conservatives. They can tell.

No kids were present but I have seen a couple of drag queen shows that were just fun. Not vulgar or suggestive, but just fun. But that isn't the case in those videos. To me, when kids are present, that crosses a line that should NEVER be acceptable in our society. But apparently the kids in those videos were there when their parents were present. I just can't imagine. . .
Democrats are groomers . What else would you expect ? Let's see that Epstein island list .

Being mentally healthy individuals, liberals don't see anything sexual about drag.

Being scary pervs, conservatives make everything sexual. It's what they do. They sexualize _everything_, and then they project their own life of deviance on to moral people.

So, conservatives, what other "perversions" have your masters told you to fixate on? And how much of a tingle up the leg did you get when you obeyed?

This is why small children and pets instinctively shy away from conservatives. They can tell.
If you think fake penises, erotic poses, postures, open legs, allowing children to touch your crotch, vulgarly sexual lyrics, etc. is not 'sexual', it isn't conservatives who have a problem.

Is it appropriate for a child to see a woman do any of this?
If not, then its not appropriate for a man dressed like a woman to do any of this.

Some who are gay or bi really are wonderful people who would never do or say anything inappropriate around kids or anybody else or otherwise go against the values/mores of their immediate society.

But the people in those videos do not qualify as honorable or in any way appropriate. And in my opinion, any parent or other adult who would subject young children to that should be cited for child abuse.
Mainstream homos don't approve of kids at drag shows or homo-anything in school until they at least reach puberty. My best friend's mom is a fag hag, wtf ever that is, so she always has a buncha fags around, and that's where I asked questions and came to this conclusion. I don't ask any questions..about what they do. Neither does my best friend. We don't wanna know. :nono:

Let's keep the food fight to a minimum here folks and focus on the issue and what the policy should be, what acceptable behavior should be. Once you start pointing fingers at 'villains that's all most want to talk about.

True.

This in conjunction with the neo-fascist authoritarian right’s desire to compel conformity and silence dissent.

Conservatives fear expressions of individual liberty, that which they incorrectly perceive as a ‘threat’ must be vilified, demonized, and shutdown – this is why conservativism is the bane of freedom and liberty.

don't be selling gender bender bullsh*t to our kids cloaked in the guise of some skewed 'equality' baloney

these people are predators....

~S~
This is a lie.

Gay and transgender Americans seeking to realize their comprehensive rights and defend their rights from rightwing bigotry and hate has nothing to do with children or being ‘predators.’

First of all, there oughta be an ordinance in every city and town concerning lewd behavior, and I thought that was the case everywhere. Certainly in Texas (I thought), but then it becomes a question of what constitutes lewdness and what doesn't. Maybe it in part depends on the owner of the restaurant and the patrons, did they feel it was over the top? IOW, who complained about it? Maybe nobody did, if they themselves are LGBTQ or whatever the acronym is these days. Hard to believe many straight parents would have been there in the 1st place or stayed once the performances got going. There are videos on Youtube on that stuff, I would've set my kids down and watched some of it and talked about it with my kids. But taking them to something that? NO.

One of these days, there will be a firefight between 2 armed groups with opposing viewpoints on some issue. Somebody will pull a trigger and there you go, bloodshed in the streets with mass casualties. No way would I want my family involved in something like that, so you better know where you don't wanna be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back