🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops

Blacklash is the only way to fight this racist scum!

Freedom Outpost ^ | 3/17/2015 | Tim Brown
Armed Black Panthers showed up at an open carry march on Monday at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. But they didn't show up to affirm a right to keep and bear arms, but rather to incite insurrection by calling for the murder of police officers. Yet, not only were local law enforcement silent on the matter, but so was the Obama Justice Department.

Black Panthers march downtown Austin, TX during SXSW chanting slogans supporting killing cops. This is the type of propaganda we saw in Ferguson funded by George Soros. "A pig is a pig that's what I said, the only good pig is a pig that's dead". "Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!". "Marching down the avenue, 20 more pigs and we'll be through".

They're going about it all wrong. What they should be doing is asking for equal justice under the law. If you or I do what cops do, we'd be serving time in the big house. Cops get a free pass, and you and I have to hire lawyers and fight for our freedom in front of a judge and 12 jurors. All cops have to do is say. "I feared for my life", or "he was reaching for his waist band". If you or I attack someone, brutalize them, and beat them bloody, we're charged with assault and go to jail or prison. A cop can brutalize someone on camera, in front of multiple witnesses, and get a paid vacation and a pat on the back.

The solution is NOT to declare open season on cops, but to hold them accountable under the same laws you and I have to obey and follow. And, if you or I break the law, our friends, relatives, and associates don't get to do the investigation to decide if we actually broke the law. On the other hand, when cops are suspected of wrong doing, their friends, associates, internal investigators, and agencies of law enforcement do the investigating. If you and I stand before a judge and say "not guilty your honor", and a cop stands up and says "he's guilty", who is the judge going to believe?

The problem with the system is that cops are given a free pass, and everyone else has to answer for what they do. Declaring open season on cops is NOT going to fix the problem. The problem is more with the judicial system than it is with law enforcement.

No, they are not given a free pass... Google police arrested for murder. A unique experience for you!

Thanks, but I've already looked into it. What I have found is that it's rare for a cop to go to prison. A very small percentage of cops that commit crimes are actually sentenced to prison terms. I have not looked into the ones charged and sentenced for crimes while off-duty. Also, for every case that I've found where a cop was actually charged and sentenced, I have found hundreds that show where cops were given a free pass. There are many websites that verify this. If you'd like, I can post a couple for you.

Sorry, I don't believe you! But please post them!

Filming Cops
Police Archives - Ugly JudgeUgly Judge
The Free Thought Project
Statistics PoliceMisconduct.net
Police Brutality Pictures Videos Breaking News
Abused by the State Police Brutality Statistics Quiet Mike
Why It s Impossible to Indict a Cop The Nation
Allegations Of Police Misconduct Rarely Result In Charges FiveThirtyEight
Police and Prosecutorial Abuse Corruption and Misconduct
Police Shoot A Lot More People Every Year Than The Government Reports

Now imagine if you will...armed white folks marching down a street calling for the deaths of black pigs oink oink oink. I wonder how long they would be marching before being thrown in jail for hate speech.

The Bundy ranch lasted for days and they weren't even given a ticket

Sharpton visited Obuma over 80 times, and even Charlie Rangle got CENSURED for a much smaller amount! Sharpton...NOTHING!

Look at you! You can't resist the bait. You still have not said one word of condemnation about any white person that's done the same thing you bitch about when it's a black person.
You weren't addressing me, but I STILL think Garners family should sue the fuck out of NYC for killing him. It was flat out murder. He was harming nobody, but was choked to death. BROWN on the other hand...meh. He deserved what he got.

Yeah but the point is that no one was charged with murder. That's why I laugh when people say wait for the verdict. They have a 4% indictment rate against cops. If a cop gets indicated that's the exception. And I wouldn't put money on a 4% chance

Now imagine if you will...armed white folks marching down a street calling for the deaths of black pigs oink oink oink. I wonder how long they would be marching before being thrown in jail for hate speech.

Sharpton visited Obuma over 80 times, and even Charlie Rangle got CENSURED for a much smaller amount! Sharpton...NOTHING!

Look at you! You can't resist the bait. You still have not said one word of condemnation about any white person that's done the same thing you bitch about when it's a black person.
You weren't addressing me, but I STILL think Garners family should sue the fuck out of NYC for killing him. It was flat out murder. He was harming nobody, but was choked to death. BROWN on the other hand...meh. He deserved what he got.

Yeah but the point is that no one was charged with murder. That's why I laugh when people say wait for the verdict. They have a 4% indictment rate against cops. If a cop gets indicated that's the exception. And I wouldn't put money on a 4% chance
I know he wasn't charged. But he should have been. The choke hold was illegal to use and he used it anyway...and now a man is dead.

No the cops need to grow some "balls" and stop being a pussy.Hell they have the guns and are scared to go in a Black neighborhood at night and even in the damn day time.

when white people are killed, beaten and ripped off by cops it's the same deal.

Forum List

Back