🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops

Pig=Cop. Been that way since the 60's. Maybe before. Until one cop that I called a pig when he pulled me over said it meant "Pride, Intelligence, Guts. Thanks ma'am".
I was ashamed of myself. Thought I'd be all cool and he put me in my place with a well chosen remark.

That's another thing: "Pig" isn't a synonym for "cop" -- it's a certain type of cop based on behaviour.

What an ass, getting in deeper!:dig:

Synonyms for pig
Noun
1. hog, pig, grunter, squealer, Sus scrofa, swine
usage: domestic swine
2. slob, sloven, pig, slovenly person, vulgarian
usage: a coarse obnoxious person
3. hog, pig, selfish person
usage: a person regarded as greedy and pig-like
4. bull, cop, copper, fuzz, pig, policeman, police officer, officer
usage: uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
5. pig bed, pig, mold, mould, cast
usage: mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
6. pig, ingot, metal bar, block of metal
usage: a crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace

Read more: Synonyms of pig http://thesaurus.infoplease.com/pig#ixzz3UhJCITkj

Blacklash is the only way to fight this racist scum!

Freedom Outpost ^ | 3/17/2015 | Tim Brown
Armed Black Panthers showed up at an open carry march on Monday at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. But they didn't show up to affirm a right to keep and bear arms, but rather to incite insurrection by calling for the murder of police officers. Yet, not only were local law enforcement silent on the matter, but so was the Obama Justice Department.

Black Panthers march downtown Austin, TX during SXSW chanting slogans supporting killing cops. This is the type of propaganda we saw in Ferguson funded by George Soros. "A pig is a pig that's what I said, the only good pig is a pig that's dead". "Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!". "Marching down the avenue, 20 more pigs and we'll be through".

They're going about it all wrong. What they should be doing is asking for equal justice under the law. If you or I do what cops do, we'd be serving time in the big house. Cops get a free pass, and you and I have to hire lawyers and fight for our freedom in front of a judge and 12 jurors. All cops have to do is say. "I feared for my life", or "he was reaching for his waist band". If you or I attack someone, brutalize them, and beat them bloody, we're charged with assault and go to jail or prison. A cop can brutalize someone on camera, in front of multiple witnesses, and get a paid vacation and a pat on the back.

The solution is NOT to declare open season on cops, but to hold them accountable under the same laws you and I have to obey and follow. And, if you or I break the law, our friends, relatives, and associates don't get to do the investigation to decide if we actually broke the law. On the other hand, when cops are suspected of wrong doing, their friends, associates, internal investigators, and agencies of law enforcement do the investigating. If you and I stand before a judge and say "not guilty your honor", and a cop stands up and says "he's guilty", who is the judge going to believe?

The problem with the system is that cops are given a free pass, and everyone else has to answer for what they do. Declaring open season on cops is NOT going to fix the problem. The problem is more with the judicial system than it is with law enforcement.

No, they are not given a free pass... Google police arrested for murder. A unique experience for you!

Thanks, but I've already looked into it. What I have found is that it's rare for a cop to go to prison. A very small percentage of cops that commit crimes are actually sentenced to prison terms. I have not looked into the ones charged and sentenced for crimes while off-duty. Also, for every case that I've found where a cop was actually charged and sentenced, I have found hundreds that show where cops were given a free pass. There are many websites that verify this. If you'd like, I can post a couple for you.

Sorry, I don't believe you! But please post them!

Off topic for a sec....

Sis and I were cruising around town one night and were at a stop light when a cop car pulled up next to us. We looked over at him and his finger was so far up his nose I thought he was scratching his brain. We were all giggling and laughing and sis rolled down her window and hollered at him thru his passenger window "whatcha doin'? Digging for gold?". He just looked at her and kept digging. I peed myself from laughing but he didn't get pissed.

Two kunts apologizing to one another...there must be a douche nearby. Oh...vagi...DUH!

Off topic for a sec....

Sis and I were cruising around town one night and were at a stop light when a cop car pulled up next to us. We looked over at him and his finger was so far up his nose I thought he was scratching his brain. We were all giggling and laughing and sis rolled down her window and hollered at him thru his passenger window "whatcha doin'? Digging for gold?". He just looked at her and kept digging. I peed myself from laughing but he didn't get pissed.
Liar!

Pig=Cop. Been that way since the 60's. Maybe before. Until one cop that I called a pig when he pulled me over said it meant "Pride, Intelligence, Guts. Thanks ma'am".
I was ashamed of myself. Thought I'd be all cool and he put me in my place with a well chosen remark.

That's another thing: "Pig" isn't a synonym for "cop" -- it's a certain type of cop based on behaviour.
Bullshit. Time for YOUR lesson. A pig is a cop. Good one bad one black one white one hispanic one asian one. PIG is COP. Cop is supposed to be Chief Of Police. COP. But it began to encompass ANY police officer years ago.

Not where I came up it wasn't "any" cop. Maybe it's regional but not in the East. They had to earn it.

The news is rife with cops killing blacks. Black Panthers march and chant that shit? Why are you defending such actions but you won't defend those that speak out against it? WRONG IS WRONG.

I'm pointing out that Pissyante's headline is a lie. Which it is. Not even his own link supports it.

Whatever they chant is a show of intimidation, as are the guns. But nobody called for "murdering cops" as the title tries to suggest. All this kind of bullshit does is polarize people. What Pissyante's trying to do is draw the gullible into the same sewer he's living in.

I'm also enjoying the irony of the turning tables on the open-carry crowd, who were defending it when the open carriers (in the same state) were white. :popcorn:

LIAR!

Bullshit. Time for YOUR lesson. A pig is a cop. Good one bad one black one white one hispanic one asian one. PIG is COP. Cop is supposed to be Chief Of Police. COP. But it began to encompass ANY police officer years ago.

Not where I came up it wasn't "any" cop. Maybe it's regional but not in the East. They had to earn it.

The news is rife with cops killing blacks. Black Panthers march and chant that shit? Why are you defending such actions but you won't defend those that speak out against it? WRONG IS WRONG.

I'm pointing out that Pissyante's headline is a lie. Which it is.

Whatever they chant is a show of intimidation, as are the guns. But nobody called for "murdering cops" as the title tries to suggest. All this kind of bullshit does is polarize people. What Pissyante's trying to do is draw the gullible into the same sewer he's living in.

I'm enjoying the irony of the turning tables on the open-carry crowd, who were defending it when the open carriers (in the same state) were white.

Well IF you are dumb enough to believe that, go for it little CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Did the white open carry threaten PIG DEATH?

I'm enjoying the irony of the turning tables on the open-carry crowd, who were defending it when the open carriers (in the same state) were white.

Well IF you are dumb enough to believe that, go for it little CU*T! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Not that I recall. Did anyone here?
Did anyone here in fact threaten any death?

Speakin' of Texas, they have a saying for occasions like this:
"When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit diggin'"

Learn to read your material before you post, trenchcoat-boy. You keep gettin' played like a five-dollar banjo.

Not that I recall. Did anyone here?
Did anyone here in fact threaten any death?

Speakin' of Texas, they have a saying for occasions like this:
"When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is quit diggin'"

Learn to read your material before you post, trenchcoat-boy. You keep gettin' played like a five-dollar banjo.

"Call for murder of Cops"...Headline sounds right to me, but :ahole-1:'s will disagree! Right CU*T?

"A pig is a pig that's what I said, the only good pig is a pig that's dead."

Call to action?

No?

Thanks for playin'....

You can't even COPY a headline, you stupid CU*T!!!

Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops... Where did you dig up call for action?...Oh, I know, as you dug deeper....:dig:

Completely illiterate? It says "Call to Action". Not "Call FOR action. Can't even copy a post?

A call to action is the section of a marketing or sales message which tries to convince a person to perform a desired action immediately. Omitting a call to action from marketing communication typically leaves the target audience unclear on the appropriate next step, which may result in dismal results and less than optimum ROI.

Action Phrases:
Call to action phrases use action verbs, like:
  • Sign-Up
  • Register
  • Call
  • Subscribe
  • Donate
  • Buy
  • Murder
  • Kill
Yeah I figured this was over your head...
Illiterates... SMH

Call to action?

No?

Thanks for playin'....

Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops... Where did you dig up call for action?...Oh, I know, as you dug deeper....:dig:

Completely illiterate? It says "Call to Action". Not "Call FOR action. Can't even copy a post?

A call to action is the section of a marketing or sales message which tries to convince a person to perform a desired action immediately. Omitting a call to action from marketing communication typically leaves the target audience unclear on the appropriate next step, which may result in dismal results and less than optimum ROI.

Action Phrases:
  • Sign-Up
  • Register
  • Call
  • Subscribe
  • Donate
  • Buy
  • Murder
  • Kill
Illiterates... SMH

:ahole-1: I copied down the HEADLINE right from this thread.... You are one sick little CU*T and your ...

narcissistic-personality-disorder.jpg

is GLOWING IN THE DARK!!!! Oh, the hilarity, the entertainment, the absolute DELUSION of this moron!

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. What about Eric Matthew Frein?

What about him?
Where s your condemnation?

Was there a thread on him?
Or what about the white savage that started a fire in NC (IIRC) and ambushed cops when they responded? No condemnation their either.

Face it, you are only concerned about blacks and excuse white crime.

They also defend Cliven Bundy for not paying his taxes then go on a rant about Al Sharpton not paying his. Because they're consistent

I don't know of anyone who defended the fact that Bundy owes the government a ton of cash. What we stated was the governments over bearing response was deplorable. That they could have placed a lien on anything the Bundy's sold and thus had the debt paid. Instead the BLM, decided to go apeshit and took Bundy's cattle, and destroyed Bundy property....ALL of which I illegal.

Bundy is an ass, and an asshole. But the government went overboard in their response. And look who all supported the police state tactics....all you fascists...

Call to action?

No?

Thanks for playin'....

Action Phrases:
  • Sign-Up
  • Register
  • Call
  • Subscribe
  • Donate
  • Buy
  • Murder
  • Kill
Illiterates... SMH

:ahole-1: I copied down the HEADLINE right from this thread....

I know you did. You did the same thing in the Kerry thread and got bit in the ass there too.
That's why you have to read the actual text to see if it supports the headline. Because -- this just in -- you're not the only purveyor of bullshit on the internet. Who knew.

Call to action?

No?

Thanks for playin'....

Action Phrases:
  • Sign-Up
  • Register
  • Call
  • Subscribe
  • Donate
  • Buy
  • Murder
  • Kill
Illiterates... SMH

:ahole-1: I copied down the HEADLINE right from this thread....

I know you did. You did the same thing in the Kerry thread and got bit in the ass there too.
That's why you have to read the actual text to see if it supports the headline. Because -- this just in -- you're not the only purveyor of bullshit on the internet. Who knew.
I'm sorry, you can't read and understand this thread...or the Kerry one for that matter.... you Narcissists are all the same, Liberals that think their shit doesn't stink, but we have you girls down pat....

194641.jpg

Nailed your dumb ass ....again.... the KKK wasn't Democrats:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

Forum List

Back