🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops

Now imagine if you will...armed white folks marching down a street calling for the deaths of black pigs oink oink oink. I wonder how long they would be marching before being thrown in jail for hate speech.

The Bundy ranch lasted for days and they weren't even given a ticket

Now imagine if you will...armed white folks marching down a street calling for the deaths of black pigs oink oink oink. I wonder how long they would be marching before being thrown in jail for hate speech.

Gracie... remember our Elizabeth Warren lesson?

Nobody "called for the death of pigs" (of any colour). That's just Pissyante's thread title, because he's too stupid to read his own links. It ain't the first time. For example...

So again... consider the source. Shit stirrer with nothing productive to do.
smiliepotstir.gif

Last edited:
What about him?
Where s your condemnation?

Was there a thread on him?
Or what about the white savage that started a fire in NC (IIRC) and ambushed cops when they responded? No condemnation their either.

Face it, you are only concerned about blacks and excuse white crime.

They also defend Cliven Bundy for not paying his taxes then go on a rant about Al Sharpton not paying his. Because they're consistent

Different circumstances when one has been doing something for decades and then the gov't comes down on him... Sharpton, is just a racist piece of shit, that has the racist, piece of shits ear in the White House!
Sharpton is a piece of shit...so s Bundy...YOu show your true colors by defending one and not the other!

Gracie s a stupid Kunt...who cares what she says or thinks.

Sharpton visited Obuma over 80 times, and even Charlie Rangle got CENSURED for a much smaller amount! Sharpton...NOTHING!

Nobody "called for the death of pigs" (of any colour). That's just Pissyante's thread title, because he's too stupid to read his own links. It ain't the first time. For example...

So again... consider the source.

And your too stupid to listen to the video...but why would anyone expect a dumbass like you to do that!

So again... consider the source. Shit stirrer.
Did you not watch the vid?
Stop treating me like a child, Pogo.

Where s your condemnation?

Or what about the white savage that started a fire in NC (IIRC) and ambushed cops when they responded? No condemnation their either.

They also defend Cliven Bundy for not paying his taxes then go on a rant about Al Sharpton not paying his. Because they're consistent

Different circumstances when one has been doing something for decades and then the gov't comes down on him... Sharpton, is just a racist piece of shit, that has the racist, piece of shits ear in the White House!
Sharpton is a piece of shit...so s Bundy...YOu show your true colors by defending one and not the other!

I used common sense, looked at what Harry Reid had planned for the land, looked at how long he had been using open range, and how do you put a price on grazing? What's it worth?

Sharpton visited Obuma over 80 times, and even Charlie Rangle got CENSURED for a much smaller amount! Sharpton...NOTHING!

Look at you! You can't resist the bait. You still have not said one word of condemnation about any white person that's done the same thing you bitch about when it's a black person.

Look at you! You can't resist the bait. You still have not said one word of condemnation about any white person that's done the same thing you bitch about when it's a black person.

How many times do have to tell you I condemned the cop that killed the black guy with a screwdriver in THAT THREAD! Are you trying to prove blacks are stupid?...You're doing a good job!

I found one on YouTube since Pissyante's link doesn't work, don't know if it's the same one. But I already also found and linked two other stories, and none of them say anything about "cop killing". Black, white, or any other color.

Pogo Is certainly a canadian kunt. So is Gracie....what a waste of oxygen.

I found one on YouTube since Pissyante's link doesn't work, don't know if it's the same one. But I already also found and linked two other stories, and none of them say anything about cop killing.

The link works fine for me! You're apparently, as I've said many times, STUPID!

Try it again! :ahole-1:

Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops at Open Carry March DOJ Silent - Freedom Outpost

I used common sense, looked at what Harry Reid had planned for the land, looked at how long he had been using open range, and how do you put a price on grazing? What's it worth?
How many LEO's and women as human sheilds is it worth. Please quantify it for me.

How many LEO's and women as human sheilds is it worth. Please quantify it for me.

No idea! You tell me!

No idea! You tell me!
Apparently a lot since you don't condemn it.

If you condemn one then I'll condemn one. Lmao

Irony sure can be ironic.

All this over a self hating black woman who hates whites and screws whites. I love the hypocrisy and it's so true. Like I said on the other thread bout black women. So true.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back